Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8ball & Chloe Chat 3-13-2011

BruceV

8ball & Chloe Chat: DV (Private Site) 3/13/11 1pm

March 13th, 2011 06:42 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

1:10 PM [chloe] THREE WEEK CONTINING RESOLUTION FOR THE BUDGET

1:10 PM [dmitch] Howdy everyone!! Topguner’s chat was really good….reaffirming the RV party that is coming up!!!

1:11 PM [dmitch] viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24726

1:11 PM [dmitch] I’ve read it 3 times!

1:11 PM [chloe] YES IT WAS A GOOD ONE

1:13 PM [dmitch] I can’t wait til this evening when the news from today really starts rolling out of Iraq

1:14 PM [dmitch] It’s 9:12 pm in Baghdad!!!

1:14 PM [chloe] YES THAT’S WHY I WAS INTERESTED IN THE 3 WEEK EXTENSION ON THE BUDGET

1:17 PM [dmitch] Hey 8ball, do you have a minute for a simple question?

1:17 PM [8ball] what’s up

1:17 PM [dmitch] what time would we expect to see a change on CBI when the RV finally happens?

1:18 PM [8ball] Midnight Baghdad with a 10pm news report from the Iraqi government explaining what will happen

1:19 PM [8ball] is my opinion

1:21 PM [dmitch] so approx 3-4 more hours here in the states

1:21 PM [8ball] if it was happening today

1:22 PM [dmitch] correct….

1:22 PM [dmitch] I have to use that as an example, cause I can see what time it is in Iraq right now

1:22 PM [8ball] thats right

1:22 PM [dmitch] thanks!

1:23 PM [8ball] if it is going to be placed on FOREX it would be 5pm EST Sunday, I believe

1:24 PM [dmitch] I can wait til Wednesday, but prefer not too!!

1:24 PM [dmitch] I’m getting selfish….I want it now!!

1:24 PM [8ball] same here

1:24 PM [dmitch] and I know the Iraqi’s are past ready!

1:24 PM [8ball] I think the Okie and TK camp are saying today…possibly

1:25 PM [dmitch] that’s what we’ve been thinking too

1:26 PM [8ball] Othersites are saying at anytime

1:27 PM [8ball] Iraq is saying nothing

1:27 PM [dmitch] I saw on the news earlier that Hillarious is heading to Libya

1:27 PM [dmitch] think she’ll stop in Iraq?

1:28 PM [8ball] Well she is in the neighborhood….

1:28 PM [dmitch] that’s what I’m thinking!!

1:29 PM [8ball] of course the Arab league had an emergency session in Egypt, so we may be waiting for the outcome

1:30 PM [8ball] might be me but RV would help the Mideast right about now – that is just me

1:30 PM [dmitch] the RV would help world-wide

1:30 PM [8ball] so it isn’t just me

1:31 PM [8ball] there maybe additional pressure placed on Maliki this week on getting this done

1:31 PM [8ball] and there is an UN envoy in Baghdad – meeting with Maliki

1:32 PM [chloe] I SAW THAT 8BALL. THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMM.

1:32 PM [chloe] THANKS FOR YOUR CHAT LAST NIGHT.

1:33 PM [8ball] Maliki/Iraq has requested help in all Iraqi ministry’s to get things done in a timely fashion

1:33 PM [chloe] I LIKE THAT. HI 8BALL

1:33 PM [chloe] MALIKI’S ASKING FOR HELP.

1:33 PM [8ball] Maliki must complete the tasks – he has asked the UN for support in all ministries to rapidly roll things out to the Iraqi people

1:34 PM [chloe] YES AND ALLAWI’S REMOVAL OF HIMSELF TO ANOTHER POSITION WITH THE ARAB LEAGUE ALONG WITH THAT IS INTERESTING.

1:34 PM [8ball] who have IMO been very good about the delays

1:35 PM [8ball] Allawi’s selection is by no mistake

1:35 PM [8ball] to the Arab league

1:35 PM [chloe] YES AND THE ADDED PRESSURES ON NUJAIFI/PARLIAMENT TO GET LAWS PASSED ALSO.

1:36 PM [chloe] WHAT IS YOUR VIEW OF ALLAWI’S SELECTION?

1:36 PM [8ball] showing that Iraq’s new presence in the Mideast economy will make things BOOM and take some heat off some dictators and Kings

1:37 PM [chloe] JAPAN HAS BEEN VERY GOOD IN ASSISTING IRAQ. NOW THEY NEED IRAQ TO ASSIST THEM WITH THE RV.

1:37 PM [chloe] YES THE CHOICE OF AN IRAQI FOR SUCH A POSITION IS A REAL STATEMENT.

1:37 PM [8ball] Japan is IMO is an alternate conduit for finance support from the IMF

1:38 PM [8ball] Korea is trying to help out China

1:38 PM [chloe] WHAT ABOUT CHINA?

1:38 PM [8ball] look up

1:38 PM [chloe] WILL DO TY

1:39 PM [8ball] China is involved in the largest oil projects

1:39 PM [chloe] YES AND I THINK THEY HAVE BEEN PUTTING PRESSURE ON OBAMA TO GET THIS DEAL DONE TOO. JMO

1:41 PM [8ball] I think that Obama has already looked after the timing with the DFI protection extension – June

1:41 PM [chloe] SO THAT WOULD BE THE LATEST WINDOW? RIGHT

1:41 PM [8ball] use it or lose it – 160 billion USD

1:42 PM [chloe] THAT’S NOT CHICKEN FEED 8BALL

1:42 PM [8ball] last article that we could track the balance

1:42 PM [chloe] I HAVE READ ARTICLES WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN PREPARING THE ACCOUNTS.

1:42 PM [8ball] no ….I think the US has the Iraqi’s undivided attention

1:42 PM [chloe] TY GOOD TO KNOW

1:43 PM [8ball] yes they have to have accounts ready in May

1:43 PM [chloe] TICK TOCK

1:43 PM [8ball] to move the DFI funds

1:43 PM [8ball] which means that everything should be done by May

1:43 PM [chloe] AND WE ARE ON TARGET FOR THE LAWS ON THE ECONOMY MONDAY TOO.

1:44 PM [8ball] thats right Iraq is still running on laws which protect Iraq from foreign investment, now they need to attract foreign investment and make it easier to purchase land, etc.

1:45 PM [chloe] I FEEL THERE ARE A NUMBER OF LARGE COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD EAGER FOR THE IRAQI MARKET.

1:45 PM [8ball] there are

1:45 PM [8ball] and there are ones in Iraq concerned that they may not be paid, but as long as the black stuff is still coming out of the ground its sort of a confidence booster

1:46 PM [chloe] WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THE RATION CARDS?

1:46 PM [8ball] The boosted the ammount I believe

1:47 PM [chloe] AN ATTEMPT TO SATISFY THE PEEPS THERE

1:47 PM [8ball] But the budget still needs to be signed by executive order – Talibani

1:47 PM [8ball] in order to pay the compensation checks

1:47 PM [chloe] I THOUGHT SO. I HAVEN’T SEEN MUCH ABOUT THAT EXCEPT ONE DAY ON EAST MEETS WEST. TY I WASN’T LOSING MY MIND. AT LEAST NOT YET

1:48 PM [8ball] for the Iraqi’s oil portion – I haven’t seen it yet

1:48 PM [chloe] ISN’T TALABANI OUT OF THE COUNTRY?

1:48 PM [8ball] Maliki was supposed to give us an update on Thursday on the budget and then a fight broke out

1:48 PM [chloe] SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE HIDING IT

1:49 PM [8ball] and they closed the session on Thursday

1:49 PM [chloe] BEHIND CLOSED DOORS THEN

1:49 PM [8ball] chloe — they are simply controlling the timing

1:49 PM [chloe] MY THOUGHT TOO 8BALL. THANKS FOR CONFIRMING IT FOR ME.

1:50 PM [8ball] dragging their feet as long as they can

1:50 PM [chloe] THAT IS THE TRUTH!

1:50 PM [8ball] so we have a session Monday

1:50 PM [chloe] AT LEAST I AM MOSTLY LONG TERM NOW.

1:50 PM [8ball] Maliki – please tell us the security ministers – Malaliki – please tell us that Talibani signed the Budget, and then seat the government

1:51 PM [chloe] I SAW WHERE PARLIAMENT MEMBERS WERE SIGNING A REQUEST FOR TALABANI TO COME TO PARLIAMENT TO BE QUESTIONED

1:52 PM [8ball] chloe — becuase he blurted

1:52 PM [wings] [mailboxmoney] harker4] RUMOR ALERT! RUMOR ALERT! While on Frank’s call tonight, Delta, who is from Syria and has family members in Parliament in Iraq said: At 5:30 this evening, Iraqi time, PM Nouri-Al-Maliki said, “I have told Dr. Shabibi to reinstate the Iraqi Currency ASAP for the Peoples of Iraq!” http:

1:52 PM [wings] mailboxmoney] hang on heres more from Franks Two great rumors from Frank and Delta! Today at 01:50:09 pm » HappyDinar: RV Monday? Rumor…….from an Iraqi bank source that attended yesterday morning’s party telling his connection on the mainland………RV announcement on Monday. The source claimed that it came from Shabibi’s people RUMOR ALERT! RUMOR ALERT – While on Frank’s call tonight, Delta, who is from Syria and has family members in Parliament in Iraq said: At 5:30 this evening, Iraqi time, PM Nouri-Al-Maliki said, “I have told Dr. Shabibi to reinstate the Iraqi Currency ASAP for the Peoples of Iraq!” http://www.bondladyscorn ••• =5136926

1:52 PM [chloe] THANKS WINGS

1:53 PM [chloe] DID YOU POST THAT?

1:53 PM [8ball] not sure why they call them rumors

1:53 PM [8ball] that really takes all the fun out of it

1:55 PM [chloe] 8BALL WHAT DID TALABANI BLURT?

1:55 PM [dmitch] I’m copying the chat

1:55 PM [dmitch] yes, that’s what I want to know

1:55 PM [chloe] I SAW SOMETHING BUT CAN’T REMEMBER. DUH!

1:56 PM [8ball] President Jalal Talabani had said in a speech last week, on the occasion of the anniversary of the Kurdish uprising in Sulaimaniya city against Iraq’s former ruling Baath regime in 1991, that Kirkuk is “Kurdistan’s Jerusalem,” calling on the Kurds in the Province to conclude a Kurdish-Tukroman Coalition to liberate it from what he described as “terrorists and neo-occupiers.”

1:56 PM [wings] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] intel is sort of a re-hash of my intel previously–it appears everything is in place. Starting today (3-13-11) all salaries previously paid to contractors are now to be paid in dinar. The hcl was passed last thurs nite. The wto opened its office in bagdad today and will be operational wednesday. The gov is seated–period. The exchange (imf) rate is to be published tomorrow. Everything that needed to transpire to cause an r/v is finalized with maliki stating last night that shabbi must adjust the rate of exchange of the dinar to reflect the needs of the iraqi people and to expedite trade and start the import-export tax structure effectively immediately.

1:57 PM [KingWm] two very good rumors

1:58 PM [dmitch] okay….well, it’s almost 10:00 pm Iraqi time…..

1:58 PM [bwilson52] I hope Shabibi’s idea of ASAP is the same as mine

1:58 PM [dmitch] so we should be seeing this coming out in the news – yes? No? Maybe?!!

1:58 PM [chloe] 8BALL OLE TALABANI SURE DOES OPEN MOUTH AND INSERT FOOT DOESN’T HE?

1:58 PM [8ball] bwilson52 — probably not

1:59 PM [bwilson52] 8ball that’s what I figured

1:59 PM [8ball] chloe — he was speaking honestly and as a politician that is suicide

2:00 PM [chloe] I HAVE READ THAT THE KURD’S LONG TERM GOAL IS SEPARATION AND YES HIS COMMENT DOESN’T HELP RIGHT NOW.

2:00 PM [8ball] nope

2:00 PM [chloe] SO I BET HE BACKTRACKS OR FIGURES OUT SOME WAY NOT TO SHOW UP.

2:01 PM [chloe] I THINK THIS DELAY ON EXECUTIVE SIGNATURE ON THE BUDGET IS PLANNED TO COINCIDE WITH THE BUDGET – WITH THE RV

2:02 PM [chloe] IMPLEMENT THOSE TWO ALONG WITH THE PLAN TO ENTER THE WTO

2:03 PM [chloe] MALIKI IS THEN A HERO TO THE PEOPLE

• Upvote 9