Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"THE TRIFECTA THEORY" - PART SEVEN

Scooter

Scooter I Can't express how this helps us all what you are doing. I am computer illiterate and did not have much interest in school. No college. I am sure it shows to most of you. Just know all your hard work is appreciated by those of us that are challenged in teck world we live in today. Thanks so much for all your hard work. I do have one question. Do you think our current administration will extend the law that allows us to invest in Iraq due to end May 22nd ?

Thanks so much, Scooter, for your wonderful graphic analysis. I am one of those who doesn't have much time for research so I love to have you "cut to the chase" for us. Who knows when this RV will happen, but we will understand very well the steps it's taken to get there. Thanks!!!

Thanks for all your hard work scooter ...BUT what dose this say about the RV? Do we have to waite till June?, just trying to underdstand,whats left for it to RV to happen?

From what I gathered from Scooters awesome research and valid points. He is thinking more like April or May for any RV. Hopefully I read this wrong but looks as if we are more looking at a Month and a half! I really had my fingers and toes crossed for the next 72 hours.

Thanks again Scooter!!!

GO RV!!!

I would like to add that those months with many important meetings/ events scheduled are also within the "window" that the GOI was granted by Al-Sadr and his group to satisfy the demands of the Iraqi people. I always thought it odd that they would give them a reprieve with no negotiation at all. Just "Hey, let's give them 100 days... Ok I'm heading back to Iran". From news here, I believe it was after Al-Sadr met with Allawi that the stay was announced. Hmmm..

Thanks Scooter.

BanG,

My Brotherman from another Land!! Absolutely!!!! Wait,

What was question again????? ha ha.

How about this: I'll work on the short version.

LMAO.

Scooter

quote name='BanG' date='13 March 2011 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1300013917' post='411772']

Scooter as always THANK YOU for your invaluable research sir...........Can I get the short version? How about the final answer? cmon Scooter we are bro's here. Great Piece of work man. Peace.

• Upvote 1

I believe Scooter actually works at the dept. of homeland security. How else could anyone take all this complex documentation from international agencies and put them in a presentation format? All for our benefit and takes no credit!

Scooter....you are legend!

All the best my friend,

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

I believe Scooter actually works at the dept. of homeland security. How else could anyone take all this complex documentation from international agencies and put them in a presentation format?

Scooter....you are legend!

All the best my friend,

Lgraham

Scooter supplies a clean, concise, and informative presentation in a short period of time. It's for this reason he couldn't possibly work for the government. :D

Kidding of course..... or am I???????????????