Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve1 post from PD

jlldrs

The more posts you read from Keep and Easyrider the more you will learn to appreciate them. They both tend to stay level headed and think scenarios and posts through very well, though sometimes they can be a bit of a smarta**, both bring alot of great infromation to the forums.

What information do they bring? That the RV isn't going to happen? All they bring is their opinion, nothing more, nothing less, and I must say that their opinion is usually on the negative side.

• Upvote 1

Son, I've seen and done more in my first 30 years than you will your entire lifetime. So, let me just say to you (and I mean this from the heart), "You don't know ****".

Oh, ...and have a nice day. smile.gif

Well aren't you just the coolest guy on the block? Your age and experiences don't make you smart....its what you know and how well you are able to comprehend things going on around you.....do you lack in that area? You don't even know me so quit assuming because everyone knows what assumptions make you look like....I shouldn't have to go any further with explaining myself but if you would like I can spell it out for you....

What information do they bring? That the RV isn't going to happen? All they bring is their opinion, nothing more, nothing less, and I must say that their opinion is usually on the negative side.

I have brought a lot more then just opinion to this site....sorry I don't get wrapped up in the nonsense rumors that fly everyday but I like to stay grounded and realistic and if that's being negative then I guess I'm the most negative person you will ever meet....but thanks for TRYING to sound like you know what ur talkin bout...try harder next time....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

THE ONLY ALI THAT I WILL BELEIVE IS ALI FROM DINAR TRADE WHEN HE LETS A CERTAIN SOMEONE KNOW AND I GET AN ACTUAL TEXT STATING RV HAS HAPPENED. UNTIL THEN NO PUMPER OR RUMORIST REALLY KNOWS SQUAT. BUT I GUESS IF YOU KEEP PICKING DAYS, SOONER OR LATER U MIGHT GET LUCKY. BUT I FIGURE MOST EVERYONES HIGH SOURCES AND INTEL ARE BASICALLY BS. THAT COMES FROM A REALISTIC SOURCE :PBUT I DO HOPE YOUR RIGHT THAT BEING SAID I WAS NOT BASHING YOU IN PARTICULAR BUT WE ALL GET TIRED OF HEARING TOMMORROW OR MONDAY . ALOT OF WHAT YOU SAID HAS BEEN HINTED AT IN TODAYS NEWS ARTICLES. SO WE WAIT AND SEE AGAIN :D

Maybe you have not been here long enough but your buddy Keep has been guilty of the exact same thing that he loathes so much. False information and spoiled "Intel". Sure he might not be at fault but he did spread the lies. And now he is the first to jump down ANYONES throat that says we could be close. He is bitter about all the other sites even though he is guilty of the same thing. But hey... you can listen to whoever you want. I am just saying it seems a bit too easy for him to bash.

False information? Lol really? Please tell me where I made posts everyday making up reasons why it has to happen every Monday? The one time I went out on a limb and said it was done was because of a couple people I know that NEVER spout out a date for it to be done...one is actually the most respected people on ALL these sites and so I just shared that it was over....cause we thought it really was....too much info from high places and it just seemed too good to be true but even then I didn't make up long ass stories about what was happening to make it seem like I was king of all intel hahahaha get over yourself and what happened....I did...But if you want to continue crying ill send you some tissues little girl....sounds like you might need some more depends too....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

My opinion is quite simple,there are very few on DV that know each other on a personal level and it's very easy to misinterpet ones meaning in a post. Whats funny to me is the ability for some to know ones intentions or mindset when reading posts. Some come across in what appears alot of brash/bravado.Just remember it's real easy to create a false impression of ones self behind a monitor/keyboard. Most of which is printed here is opinion driven and should be taken as such. Another words relax and enjoy or not ur choice,but respect others.....................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

smells like poo........a 5 year old has better creative writing skills.....

You are so offensive. Instead of attacking others provide intel that may help people keep track of their investment. GROW UP!!!!!!!

False information? Lol really? Please tell me where I made posts everyday making up reasons why it has to happen every Monday? The one time I went out on a limb and said it was done was because of a couple people I know that NEVER spout out a date for it to be done...one is actually the most respected people on ALL these sites and so I just shared that it was over....cause we thought it really was....too much info from high places and it just seemed too good to be true but even then I didn't make up long ass stories about what was happening to make it seem like I was king of all intel hahahaha get over yourself and what happened....I did...But if you want to continue crying ill send you some tissues little girl....sounds like you might need some more depends too....

I cant resist also replying to this little persons post. Before you post again, get an attitude check. In fact do us all a favor leave this sight. This is a good sight with people trying to help people. Get a life little man.....

• Upvote 2