Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve1 post from PD

jlldrs

Brought this over from another site, sounds pretty positive even though it is rumor!

As promised, I have a new update from our sources. We are working very hard to provide you with the best information we can.

Here is the information from Ray which is extremely positive.

Steve,

Here is the latest that I just got from my contact Ali.

He stated that the ministers are picked. The interior minister is even working in his office now. His name is Chabalani or something like that. The other two will be announced this week. He also said that Maliki has been pressuring Parliament to sign the HCL law. They are requesting Maliki to come to Parliament in two days to answer questions on live tv. They also want him to sign the law first and then they will sign it. They said that after the oil and gas law is signed that the dinar value would change and go up. Maliki wants this law signed so it would help the unemployment problem right away. This law will reduce unemployment in Iraq by 50% with the creation of all the new jobs. He(Maliki) said time is running out and this has to be done soon.

Also, Alis friend in Iraq has some very wealthy friends in finance in Baghdad that have financial friends in Baghdad that are close to the people that printed the new dinar. They said a lot of the new dinar is in Baghdad now but more is waiting to be shipped out. They said it is going to be shipped out soon.

He also said that Citibank is opening new offices in Baghdad, Basra, Mosul and Erbil. Also, many banks in Iraq are being merged with larger banks because their systems are not up to date to handle the new banking system that is now in place. The US Treasury people are still at the MOF along with some treasury people from England now. They are working together.

Also, 11 people broke from Allawis party and formed their own little party and are trying to pressure Maliki for reforms. He said no one is really listening to them. He said also that Allawi and Maliki are getting along fine. Allawi is choosing not to get in the way of Maliki getting things done. Maliki is going to meet with other government leaders around the country to pressure them to get things done for the people. Helping the people is a top priority of his now.

Also, the government just signed a $500 million contract with a company to build a very large apartment complex in Baghdad for the people. Has to be post RV money in my opinion.

Ali’s friend also said that his finance people feel the RV will happen this month. My other contact from Kirkuk said the same thing.

I feel we are very close now and these next two weeks will tell the tale.

God Bless,

Ray

I am 200% on board with Ray and his contacts that we are at the very end. I am hoping if not this week, next for sure. I do feel pretty good about this. For the first time in my investment, I am more confident now that ever before that we are still only inches away.

Remember present choices determine future rewards and defend the truth with love.

Blessings to you all,

Steve

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

The more posts you read from Keep and Easyrider the more you will learn to appreciate them. They both tend to stay level headed and think scenarios and posts through very well, though sometimes they can be a bit of a smarta**, both bring alot of great infromation to the forums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The more posts you read from Keep and Easyrider the more you will learn to appreciate them. They both tend to stay level headed and think scenarios and posts through very well, though sometimes they can be a bit of a smarta**, both bring alot of great infromation to the forums.

Maybe you have not been here long enough but your buddy Keep has been guilty of the exact same thing that he loathes so much. False information and spoiled "Intel". Sure he might not be at fault but he did spread the lies. And now he is the first to jump down ANYONES throat that says we could be close. He is bitter about all the other sites even though he is guilty of the same thing. But hey... you can listen to whoever you want. I am just saying it seems a bit too easy for him to bash.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

CTS, as far as me not being here long enough, look at my join date, I believe it is a year plus longer than yours. I do check this site at least once a day, so I do keep up on everything that is posted and am very knowledgeable about this investment, but that is not the point. I am by no means buds with Keep either, but I have read some of his posts where he brings sound logic to this investment, things that people need to hear to keep them down to Earth, by no means do I condone peoples bashing either. Look into peoples profiles also, at their reputations, it definately shows how respected their posts and opinions are.

• Upvote 1

CTS, as far as me not being here long enough, look at my join date, I believe it is a year plus longer than yours. I do check this site at least once a day, so I do keep up on everything that is posted and am very knowledgeable about this investment, but that is not the point. I am by no means buds with Keep either, but I have read some of his posts where he brings sound logic to this investment, things that people need to hear to keep them down to Earth, by no means do I condone peoples bashing either. Look into peoples profiles also, at their reputations, it definately shows how respected their posts and opinions are.

Dont believe everything you see bro. Just because my little stamp says a date does not mean that it is really when I joined. My rep could ;) have been much higher than it is now. You just have to piss off 1 wrong person and they will boot your account. You can believe me or not but if we went off reps then my old name would have been more believable than most. I only say that to show that Rep means nothing in the forum game. It means you have fans... not that you are smart or have better "Intel".

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 4

CTS, no point in us arguing over something so trivial. We are all in this hopefully for the same reason, for a better life for us and our loved ones. We both seem to be seasoned veterans, looking for the truth in this investment and nothing more.

CTS, no point in us arguing over something so trivial. We are all in this hopefully for the same reason, for a better life for us and our loved ones. We both seem to be seasoned veterans, looking for the truth in this investment and nothing more.

Agreed. Did not mean to come off as argumentative. Just not too fond of hypocrites... and I do not mean you at all.

• Upvote 2

smells like poo........a 5 year old has better creative writing skills.....

Son, I've seen and done more in my first 30 years than you will your entire lifetime. So, let me just say to you (and I mean this from the heart), "You don't know ****".

Oh, ...and have a nice day. smile.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seems reasonable. No guarantees.

We all know Chabilini or however you spell his name is a good candidate for interior ministry.

We all know & have read articles about banks merging and trying to become networked.

We also know that they're looking to fill the last seats soon as well.

HCL law is something that should be finished shortly.

And one of the main concerns of the protesters is jobs.

So if this was a big pump, it was clearly thought out very well and in a way that even veterans could slightly believe it.

But, what would be the point of that? Trying to pump Vets? Most vets have seen every plausible rumor come & go.. What would the point of pumping them be? They're not going to throw their last little bit of $ for more IQD.. They're likely invested pretty good to begin with.

The only plausible theory of the pumping success from this story would be the trickle down effect. Cautious newbs would likely buy seeing a potential imminent RV if some of the level-headed Vets seem slightly excited.

But... Look at what the article does not state like most RUMORS do.

NO date

NO rate

Just giving a window of times to expect certain things to be done.

And logic & reasoning seem to back the majority of this.

Does it mean a RV? No, but it seems as if things are getting done over there.

• Upvote 2