Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHOULD I SELL MY IRQI DINARS FOR PHYSICAL SILVER?

LettheRVbegin

Hey guys,

I have enough dinars in my possession and was wondering if I should sell at least a million or two and purchase silver eagle or canadian maple? What are your thoughts?

TO BE HONEST, I really don't know when this RV thing will occur. we all don't know, but we know one thing for sure that silver price is going up up up.

Some of you might say hold your dinars and when it RVs, then go ahead and buy silver. However, we really don't know when this thing will RV, and IF IT DOESN'T RV ANYTIME SOON, we will lose the opportunity to invest in silver when it's still low.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this? I'm a new investor in precious metal market so I'd like to hear some good advice from many DV members.

thanks a lot!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys I am looking at buying another million IQD and would be willing to trade 20-2011 Silver Eagles......Gem Uncirculated in 20 coin tube still.....Would prefer lower denoms if possible? Just thought I would throw that out there because I was giving it some thought.

Hey guys,

I have enough dinars in my possession and was wondering if I should sell at least a million or two and purchase silver eagle or canadian maple? What are your thoughts?

TO BE HONEST, I really don't know when this RV thing will occur. we all don't know, but we know one thing for sure that silver price is going up up up.

Some of you might say hold your dinars and when it RVs, then go ahead and buy silver. However, we really don't know when this thing will RV, and IF IT DOESN'T RV ANYTIME SOON, we will lose the opportunity to invest in silver when it's still low.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this? I'm a new investor in precious metal market so I'd like to hear some good advice from many DV members.

thanks a lot!

YES SELL,SELL,SELL......RV IS A LONG WAYS OFF......

If IQD is your long term speculative investment, then why not display some balance, and add some physical silver to your portfolio? It will give you options as silver continues to increase (as it should)

...but I wouldn't sell my Dinar to get it unless I help an extra-ordinary amount of Dinar.

I hope you can manage both! :D Good luck to you! (and ...yes of course I have both...) B)

To those of you who have replied to sell Dinars and buy silver. If there is the dreaded LOP and three zeroes are dropped, then the RV is at 3, we will have only made 300% so $3,000 will get us $9,000. If it is a very low RV, let's say $0.10, then one has made 1000%. Now, just do the math. If silver is at 30 and you buy 100 shares = $3,000, and it then triples in value ( which it won't), you now have $9,000. You made 6. If the RV is at $0.10 and you bought 3 mill, paying about $3,000, you now have $30,000. Remember $0.10 is kind a disaster and the Iraqi people will go nuts. More likely, it will be somewhere around $0.86 x 3 million = $2,580,000. Investing is about risk/reward. Does this encourage you to lean one way or another? Oh wait, you will have to pay all that tax, though. So, even a LOP is a better deal than Silver.

To those of you who have replied to sell Dinars and buy silver. If there is the dreaded LOP and three zeroes are dropped, then the RV is at 3, we will have only made 300% so $3,000 will get us $9,000. If it is a very low RV, let's say $0.10, then one has made 1000%. Now, just do the math. If silver is at 30 and you buy 100 shares = $3,000, and it then triples in value ( which it won't), you now have $9,000. You made 6. If the RV is at $0.10 and you bought 3 mill, paying about $3,000, you now have $30,000. Remember $0.10 is kind a disaster and the Iraqi people will go nuts. More likely, it will be somewhere around $0.86 x 3 million = $2,580,000. Investing is about risk/reward. Does this encourage you to lean one way or another? Oh wait, you will have to pay all that tax, though. So, even a LOP is a better deal than Silver.

You can do some math on this anyway you like but I believe the smart investor should have both. I think silver will surprise you with where it is heading and 90.00 an once is actually a very good target. It is actually very undervalued and we are going to see this in the coming months with some lawsuits of JP MORGAN and HSBC.

Hey guys I am looking at buying another million IQD and would be willing to trade 20-2011 Silver Eagles......Gem Uncirculated in 20 coin tube still.....Would prefer lower denoms if possible? Just thought I would throw that out there because I was giving it some thought.

......Correct me if my calulations are wrong. One 20 coin roll of 2011 Gem BU Silver Eagles can be bought today for anywhere from $810.20-$850.00, for the roll. The cheapest 1 million IQD that I found was $985.00 at a popular auction website. Looks like you might have to come up with a hundred thirty-five dollars difference to be able to trade someone...unless they had bought their dinar a while back when the price was much lower. Good Luck with your search for a bartering partner & God Bless.......

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif

Hey guys,

thanks a lot!

Hey guys,

thanks a lot!

Hey guys,

thanks a lot!

no instead send 100.00 to me Andy Alabama,and I will answer all your questions about the dinar,when it is probable it will rv,and where you can get the best rate.I also have a book for sale which will cost you some more of your hard earned money. Who do I sound like??????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey guys,

thanks a lot!

i wouldnt.. im not saying not to invest. i would say not to sell your dinar to invest. i believe were closer to getting off this ride then we know. now lets say you sell a mil. dinar for silver. youll get 1k you invest in silver and it goes up up and up... and the RV hits @ say 3.00... you now have 1k worth of silver that has gone up lets say 20% you now have what 1200? and what was just lost post RV 3,000,000. i would say you would get a better return off of your initial investment. IMO i would say wait a lil bit longer silver is what around 35.00 an once?what i was tought is that gold and silver are dead investments i know it looks good now it could dwindle down as fast as it rose up..i would say and i mean this with no disrespect at all if you dont know much about it dont invest in it. i mean what # would you feel comfortable selling it at? or how would it feel when its doing great one day youve tripled your primary investment then you wake up to find thats its dropped to a record low? IDK. like i said this is all just an opinion..:) GO RV!!