Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

random RUMOR! Hold your fire :)

BruceV

* Random Rumor from Unknown Poster on Unknown Site… LOL!

March 2nd, 2011 09:37 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

TIDBIT: I found this over at One Dinar, but no site or poster information was available, so take it as unverifiable info… - DD

This is from a very good friend of mine, I’ve been friends with her for 11 years now and her parents and my parents have been friends for about 20 years.

Last night I spoke with a dear friend whom I’ve known for 30 years. Her daughter April is engaged to a soldier who is stationed in Iraq.

He phoned very late last night and told April that the dinar is being used at around $3:1. So the rumors about contractors and people being paid out there is correct.

This isn’t rumor, it’s fact. When will we see the change? I believe that we are hours away.

Enjoy your day!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Maybe he's not good with math.

OR, MAYBE, The spread confuses all ya all!!!

If anyone has ever sold a commodity, like gold or silver, back to a DEALER, then they know the spread creates all kinds of havoc (including varying rates), from dealers - even if they are NEXT DOOR to each other.

I would EXPECT to see "around __:1USD" even when the currency stabilizes, unless you are selling directly to the CBI, and even that could fluctuate DAILY!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This would be great if it is true, but I would not beat the ranch on it.

There was another post of boots on the ground talking about the loop or the 000 off the bills.

I wish those boots on the ground would all fit the same size. :D :D :D :D Like size 31/2 would be a good size to try on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I am at a loss of words , your opinion is allowed in this great country because we are civilized and have learned to tolerate ignorant S>O>Bs like your self so let me ask what great country did you run away from ? I must say that strapping a bomb to your self sounds like a great idea for you it seems the only way you all will fight . You all make me laugh .......DUMB ASS :angry:B)

I tried to research this guy "Johnnybad" and all of his posts are gone. What a piece of work. Glad you caught it before it got away. I'm sure that he is just some mindless idiot and not the real thing. Hey Mods, this "johnnybad" fellow should be from this site .... forever!! And anyone coming from his IP address. If he signs up in VIP, I am willing to pay his fee to cover the site's loss if you will block this low life. :angry:

• Upvote 1

I appreciate you sharing this with us. Can we get more boots on the ground to confirm this rumor? The lower denoms would certainly give some more validity to this rumor. Thanks again for sharing BruceV. God Bless Semper Fi

Haven't heard anything that confirms this. Location: downtown Baghdad. If it is true, new location: Not Iraq!! :)

I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that the rate can only be 1 and lower. Anything is possible coming from a country floating on oil. Two years ago I wouldnt have guessed it at any higher than a buck but i dont know now. Just my 2 cents.

TIDBIT: I found this over at One Dinar, but no site or poster information was available, so take it as unverifiable info… - DD

This is from a very good friend of mine, I’ve been friends with her for 11 years now and her parents and my parents have been friends for about 20 years.

Last night I spoke with a dear friend whom I’ve known for 30 years. Her daughter April is engaged to a soldier who is stationed in Iraq.

He phoned very late last night and told April that the dinar is being used at around $3:1. So the rumors about contractors and people being paid out there is correct.

This isn’t rumor, it’s fact. When will we see the change? I believe that we are hours away.

Enjoy your day!

Bruce, i hope what you are reporting is correct, it would be such a relief. Happy days..................

Wow, I go and take a nap.... And miss a nice "SH** Storm". I don't kow who this Johnnybad is, But I hope is Banded for good! That post I saw Harley respond too, was completely out of control! Thanks Harley :):D

Bruce, i hope what you are reporting is correct, it would be such a relief. Happy days..................

I really have NO IDEA, who Started this rumor! Came from Another site. I figured that someone smarter than me could HELP me back it up and justify it. Good or bad...... I'm just very hopeful and want to beleive just like everyone else . I do know the time is near!!! But we all know how this that goes. Theres alot of REAL intel thats out to support thats its near.... SO i figured what the heck? Could it be that this is someone knowing that and trying to through something out there and gamble on it being true... YES it could

Best wishing to all , We will know soon enough :D

Edited by BruceV

Enjoy your day!

Do you really believe that,????? if that was the case the whole world would know about this... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

I tried to research this guy "Johnnybad" and all of his posts are gone. What a piece of work. Glad you caught it before it got away. I'm sure that he is just some mindless idiot and not the real thing. Hey Mods, this "johnnybad" fellow should be from this site .... forever!! And anyone coming from his IP address. If he signs up in VIP, I am willing to pay his fee to cover the site's loss if you will block this low life. :angry:

Somebody doesn't like this "jonnybad" fellow lol I don't think you should put money up though to cover him :P....Thats getting alittle TOO extreme. :P He's a piece of work and yes it annoys me seeing nonesense but you can't let it get you angry.I suggest not reading his posts anymore like myself. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

So she was friends with her for 11 years but then she talked to a friend with whom she has been friends with for 30 years? What happened to 11 years? My friend whom I have known for the past 60 years told me that it happened today.... Does that make it true?

• Upvote 1

Actually is 31 years, 11 plus 20 = 31, but seriously think for a minute here, if there was such rate going on, dont you think that it will show up in the CBI out of all places?

I dont like RUMORS to me are Lie's in disguise the only reason im here is because of the post that people put following the rumor, they are more entertaining then the actual rumor.

• Upvote 2

Enjoy your day!

Oh gosh, let me order another ten million dinars before it hits.