Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar and RV

BigCheese

Things that make you go hum:

Are all of the rumors and facts of the RV planned deception?

Are the US government and the Iraqi government playing us?

Are the delays so O can have leverage to pass his budget and tax the crap out of the money or is it to get past the executive order from Bush that ends in May or both?

Is this a way to saturate all the countries with Dinar, so as to create mass inflation and a worthless USD and possibly head toward 1 currency?

Is this a ploy to rid the US familys of their spare cash and cash they don't have when this cash could have stimulated our economy?

What would an RV do to the work force and how quick?

Are the Muslims still attacking our financial system and is this a way for them succeed, is O in on it?

Is the Dinar all about greed and power?

Will an RV really fix the world's economy or make it worse?

Do they really have to RV if they continue to print Dinar and auction it off?

Do they need to RV when the world is paying them for the oil in other currencies that are worth something? They are having their cake and eating it too at their peoples expense and at our expense.

This is just to get you all thinking! There is no speculation or rumor of RV. No pumping and no bashing. Just things to think about and answer yourself.

I would love to see an RV soon, but I am not holding my breath.

God Bless Everyone and our investment!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Who said they're still printing money? Those auctions are in country

Question: Are we having any probelm getting the Dinar? It has to be coming from some where. Just trying to get you all to think a little and maybe ask questions yourself. Sorry if I implied something that isn't occuring if it's not occuring...

Question: Are we having any probelm getting the Dinar? It has to be coming from some where. Just trying to get you all to think a little and maybe ask questions yourself. Sorry if I implied something that isn't occuring if it's not occuring...

A lot of dinars are re-circulated through dealers. I'm close to one dealer and I see it a lot. Could still be printing, but doubt it.

A lot of dinars are re-circulated through dealers. I'm close to one dealer and I see it a lot. Could still be printing, but doubt it.

Where I got mine are still offering uncirculated 10K and 25k notes, so they are not running out from what I can tell...They have to be getting it from somewhere...It has you thinking doesn't it?

Edited by BigCheese
  • Upvote 1

Where I got mine are still offering uncirculated 10K and 25k notes, so they are not running out from what I can tell...They have to be getting it from somewhere...It has you thinking doesn't it?

What i'm trying to say is, if someone bought 5 million and had to sell back 2 million to the dealer they are still uncirculated notes. They'll sell them as such.

Neither government has ever mentioned anything about an RV, Not once, not ever. So I would highly doubt they are playing us. The mere thought of an RV is PURE SPECULATION, and not once has it come from either government.

Probably. But the deception is not coming from any government. If you want to find the source of "planned deception", you might look at whoever is profiting today from dinar sales.

There are no "facts" of a planned RV, it is all rumor.

Edited by Froto

Response to BigCheese's questions:

Just look where they're coming from. Are Okie or Frank in on this? Some sources may be, but certainly not all, or even most.

That would imply a large scale collaboration that we haven't seen any evidence of.

Are the delays so O can have leverage to pass his budget and tax the crap out of the money or is it to get past the executive order from Bush that ends in May or both?

Keep in mind that O can't raise taxes without Congress' consent. That would precipitate a VERY public fight with the Republican House. Likewise, even if May comes and goes, O can't unilaterally declare investing in Iraq illegal or taxed at a higher rate without Conrgess' consent. Once again, a very public fight.

Is this a way to saturate all the countries with Dinar, so as to create mass inflation and a worthless USD and possibly head toward 1 currency?

I would refer you to many previous posts that indicate the amount of Dinar out of country is relatively small, not enough to force the one world currency.

Is this a ploy to rid the US familys of their spare cash and cash they don't have when this cash could have stimulated our economy?

Could be. What's the evidence?

If the RV were a reasonable value, like Gov. Shabibi has indicated (about 1 IQD = 1 USD), it would quickly put real purchasing power into Iraqis' hands.

Are the Muslims still attacking our financial system and is this a way for them succeed, is O in on it?

Are you still beating your wife?

WHOSE greed and power?

No, it won't fix the world economy, but it may make ours a little bit better, for a little while. A lot more has to happen for the world economy to be fixed, but that's another topic.

All you have to do to answer that question is look at the current standard of living of the average Iraqi. More of the same value IQD isn't fixing that, is it?

Do they need to RV when the world is paying them for the oil in other currencies that are worth something? They are having their cake and eating it too at their peoples expense and at our expense.

If that truly is the scenario, the demonstrations of Feb. 25th are a clear signal that time is running out on that strategy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is such a good point... we hear so many say it has to RV because of contracts, shipped goods, and other things that have to be paid for with a marketable currency, yet they have all this US dollars coming in from their oil. They can pay for all of these things with the USD they are receiving.

And as far as the WTO, they are not required to have a tradable currency, they are suggested to have a tradable currency.

When have you ever seen them concerned about their people? and their needs?

And look at the money they are making selling their currency right now. ... to us!

So why do they need to RV?

• Upvote 3

If I recall correctly, Ali of DinarTrade stated a few times that he gets them straight from the CBI.......

What i'm trying to say is, if someone bought 5 million and had to sell back 2 million to the dealer they are still uncirculated notes. They'll sell them as such.

At the rate we are buying it, it would have to happen a lot. Test go see how many people are selling Dinar legally (Banks, currency speculators) Then maybe ask them where they get their currency) I got some from 5th 3rd and it had a Bank of Ireland stamp on the wrapper. I know it seems hard to believe but there is a lot of this currency in the US....

Paranoia - [par-uh-noi-uh] - n.:

1. Psychiatry. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.

2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.

• Upvote 1

Response to BigCheese's questions:

Just look where they're coming from. Are Okie or Frank in on this? Some sources may be, but certainly not all, or even most.

That would imply a large scale collaboration that we haven't seen any evidence of.

Keep in mind that O can't raise taxes without Congress' consent. That would precipitate a VERY public fight with the Republican House. Likewise, even if May comes and goes, O can't unilaterally declare investing in Iraq illegal or taxed at a higher rate without Conrgess' consent. Once again, a very public fight.

I would refer you to many previous posts that indicate the amount of Dinar out of country is relatively small, not enough to force the one world currency.

Could be. What's the evidence?

If the RV were a reasonable value, like Gov. Shabibi has indicated (about 1 IQD = 1 USD), it would quickly put real purchasing power into Iraqis' hands.

Are you still beating your wife?

WHOSE greed and power?

No, it won't fix the world economy, but it may make ours a little bit better, for a little while. A lot more has to happen for the world economy to be fixed, but that's another topic.

All you have to do to answer that question is look at the current standard of living of the average Iraqi. More of the same value IQD isn't fixing that, is it?

If that truly is the scenario, the demonstrations of Feb. 25th are a clear signal that time is running out on that strategy.

Thanks for your response! Here is a few more questions for you:

Who received tons of support financially from outside the US for their election?

Who is head of the UN?

Who received a Nobel Peace prize for doing absolutely nothing?

Who bowed down to Muslim leaders and dictators?

Who is trying to do away with the Constitution?

Who is trying to Socialize heathcare?

Who is sympathetic to the people who brought the war here?

Who didn't recognize our national day of prayer and decided we would no longer do that?

Who stated this is no longer a Christian nation?

Who got the Presidency and wasn't born in the USA?

Who had their records sealed so no one could get to them? Wonder why?

Things appear to be happening that we never thought could happen in this country! Time to take a step back and look at what is going on and maybe question what is happening. I evidently struck a never considering where your rersponse went on a certain question. Sorry for that and the questions above if they offend you, but they are just there to make people think a little.....

Take care! God Bless!

Edited by BigCheese
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks everyone for your post! I hope it got you thinking and maybe you have questions yourself...When you post out here you are never going to please everyone as we are all different..Some people will say bad things or vent their frustration on you...You just have to let it roll off and move on.. Take care and Thanks again for the post...

Paranoia - [par-uh-noi-uh] - n.:

1. Psychiatry. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.

2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.

Hey nice definition! Thanks! I hope it got you thinking...

Starting to wonder about the whole investment.....

I am starting to wonder . too. Maybe it's just not gonna happen for awhile longer, I know I need to pay the bills, maybe we should take a break from this whole ride. At times I feel like it is so close, and then the wind gets knocked out once again. Give up, then maybe it will actually happen. <_<

For the name of God, this a investment, high rate of return .YOU PLAY 1000 AND GET A MILLION THAT MY DEAR IS A GAME OF CHANCE.

When everyone was prodicting R V the numberes on bank calander were they dates of protest.

ON SUNDAY THEIR REFINERIES WERE BOMED 40% WERE EFFECTED. NOW THAT HAS TO PUT THE PREASURE ON FOR MONEY

• Upvote 1

Who received tons of support financially from outside the US for their election?

Who is head of the UN?

Who didn't recognize our national day of prayer and decided we would no longer do that?

Things appear to be happening that we never thought could happen in this country! Time to take a step back and look at what is going on and maybe question what is happening. I evidently struck a never considering where your rersponse went on a certain question. Sorry for that and the questions above if they offend you, but they are just there to make people think a little.....

Take care! God Bless!

Glen Beck much? No need to answer as I already know. A former rodeo clown, uneducated, and a conspiracist. Great combo for inspiration.

snapback.pngBigCheese, on 28 February 2011 - 11:43 AM, said:

Who is head of the UN?

tip_hat.gifyou are right general53

• Upvote 1