Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

negativity at b.o.a

mofo

went to b.o.a today to open a account,i asked the guy what type of account would i need if i need to have money wired to me,he smiled and said,is it a middle east thing,i smiled and said maybe.he preceded to say IF it happened you would need this account.then he started on the whole negative thing,and how he thought iraq would get rid of the dinar and print new ones,nevertheless he said IF alot and i got the picture he did not believe,can't say i don't feel the same way,but i said look i'm just covering my butt if i did need money wired to me.so i don't know nothing about nothing ,just my experience for today,i would have preferred he said nothing,i'm already on an emotional rollercaoster

• Upvote 1

If all is said is true... I don't believe they'd be able to use any new currnecy until.... 2014? They're contracted with their current currency unitl than. From what I have read.

So, they have to stick w/ their current dinars until than.

To lazy to research it, but it is there.

went to b.o.a today to open a account,i asked the guy what type of account would i need if i need to have money wired to me,he smiled and said,is it a middle east thing,i smiled and said maybe.he preceded to say IF it happened you would need this account.then he started on the whole negative thing,and how he thought iraq would get rid of the dinar and print new ones,nevertheless he said IF alot and i got the picture he did not believe,can't say i don't feel the same way,but i said look i'm just covering my butt if i did need money wired to me.so i don't know nothing about nothing ,just my experience for today,i would have preferred he said nothing,i'm already on an emotional rollercaoster

what you need to do, is when this RV's you might just need to go back to BOA, and ask for the same dude, and have him handle the transaction....

• Upvote 6

To my understanding, if you look into the cost and effort that was required to create, deliver and distribute the 'new' IQD, it's highly unlikeley they will be considering going through all that again. And if as Darin said, their 'contract' won't allow it then that's even more evidence to support that they must "run what they brung".

I have dealt with BOA in the past and found them to be negative on any thing other than deposits. If we have an RV I am willing to bet they will have a completely different attitude ,and maybe even treat there customers with a little respect.

Remember, most bankers are going to view investments conservatively. And, your more likely to know more about the IQD than they will. Don't be discouraged, you've made a great investment. You just have to maintain a positive attitude through this SH$T STORM of an RV process. This RV has to happen so rest assured that you will see a return on your investment. The USA is in the back ground to make sure that it does. Make no mistake about it!

Exactly Darwin!!! It's till 2015!!! There is a reason why this person is a teller and not

a manager or higher up!!!! They don't know much... No insult to any tellers out there!!

I worked for Mellon bank (check processing) and can't tell u how many times I seen

them process non-negotiable check slips!!!

This teller should have said I font know anything about it and happily opened

a new account for the bank!!!

Edited by Crow

BOA is where DT has their money wired to. I have accounts at boa and a couple people at the branch are invested. When I walk in there they ask me about current events with the Dinar. At least at this branch they are not depressing. It has been a couple months, but at that time the person helping me said they were going to be trained...but not in cash in or De La Rue...but how to sell products that would retain the investment in their bank. Now that made sense to me....

For the last time,unless a banker specializes in currency,chances are they don't know squat about the IQD.Some of us on this forum actually deal with big banks on a daily basis.I used to always ask as to what they do or do not know.Guess what? Over a 4 year period, not one of them had a clue about the IQD.BofA,Wells,USBank,Chase,Citigroup are just a few of them.I have zero faith in the big banks.Sorry.

not to mention how long it takes to even print new bills.

boa is whack...

It really doesn't take that long to print a lot of currency..It only took them a few months to print billions.. This is an old read but good info on the history of the Iraqi currency..and BOA is whack...gee

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iraq/currency-reform.htm

Edited by ProPlayr