Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small branch teller owns Dinars

pontiyak

wow...my first rumor room post...LOL. Seriously.. I bank at the Alberta Treasury Branches in Alberta Canada. I asked one of the tellers I see all the time, what was the banks current position on the Dinar?

He said that until the Bank of Canada recognises the Dinar as a stable currency, the rest of the Canadian banks will not deal directly with it. But this branch has helped many people like me send wire transfers to

the currency dealers in the US. So He was aware of the excitment level surrounding the Dinar. We shared some small talk about the great strides Iraq has made towards stability and democracy, and we both

agreed that the Dinar will be worth much more at some time in the future. As I was about to leave, he told me he also holds Dinars. he had a little bit of a grin on his face. What really struck me was that, all the way up here, in a small town branch,

basic front line tellers own dinars. You can be darn sure they know things long before we do.

It was an uplifting exchange.

Believe or do not, then toss away these thoughts.

The best things in life RV.

:) yak

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

wow...my first rumor room post...LOL. Seriously.. I bank at the Alberta Treasury Branches in Alberta Canada. I asked one of the tellers I see all the time, what was the banks current position on the Dinar?

He said that until the Bank of Canada recognises the Dinar as a stable currency, the rest of the Canadian banks will not deal directly with it. But this branch has helped many people like me send wire transfers to

the currency dealers in the US. So He was aware of the excitment level surrounding the Dinar. We shared some small talk about the great strides Iraq has made towards stability and democracy, and we both

agreed that the Dinar will be worth much more at some time in the future. As I was about to leave, he told me he also holds Dinars. he had a little bit of a grin on his face. What really struck me was that, all the way up here, in a small town branch,

basic front line tellers own dinars. You can be darn sure they know things long before we do.

It was an uplifting exchange.

Believe or do not, then toss away these thoughts.

The best things in life RV.

:) yak

I'll buy that. I know of at least 7 bankers that hold the big D. Actually the only reason I own them now is from a recommendation from a banker friend. And that ain't no rumor .

• Upvote 2

It's funny when you talk about bankers, I went to wells fargo and sat down with a bank rep. We engage in a conversation about the dinar-She started talking a bout a person six months about that invested all her retirement monies ($180,000.00) in dinars. She than explained to me that they tried to talk her out of it, but she purchased them any way! She also said that she feels sorry for those that brought into the idea of the DINAR- I forced myself to be civil, walking away I told the bank rep and I quote "GET READY FOR THE BIG RUSH" like the big flood was comming and the Lord said GET ON BOARD as we now know, many did not. Also with the parting of the sea, and they were told do not look back, (a few did-thus turning them into stone) I truely believe that we are on the right BOAT, always looking ahead. Can not wait to go back to that bank and open up that BIG ACCOUNT!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$

smitty!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's funny when you talk about bankers, I went to wells fargo and sat down with a bank rep. We engage in a conversation about the dinar-She started talking a bout a person six months about that invested all her retirement monies ($180,000.00) in dinars. She than explained to me that they tried to talk her out of it, but she purchased them any way! She also said that she feels sorry for those that brought into the idea of the DINAR- I forced myself to be civil, walking away I told the bank rep and I quote "GET READY FOR THE BIG RUSH" like the big flood was comming and the Lord said GET ON BOARD as we now know, many did not. Also with the parting of the sea, and they were told do not look back, (a few did-thus turning them into stone) I truely believe that we are on the right BOAT, always looking ahead. Can not wait to go back to that bank and open up that BIG ACCOUNT!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$

smitty!

Most bankers only know what they were taught in school. Loans, CD's, Interest rates etc, they are usually not high risk investors . They would rather pay you 1% on your money while loaning it out for 8%. That's not a bad system. They call it loan sharking ;)

• Upvote 2

smitty!

Sorry to interrupt, but it's not parting of the sea. It's Soddom and Gommorah where Lot's wife looked backed when angels told them not to that turned her into a salt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I beg to difffer. The fact that a line teller has dinar does not mean that anyone in any bank knows any more about the course this whole thing is taking than anyone else. It only means that the bank person, whether manager, assistant manager, teller, loans officer, floor sweeper, whoever they are, have been bitten by the dinar bug just as you and I have. We saw an opportunity and took it. They saw the same opportunity and took it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they are working for a bank.

That would be like saying anyone who works at a store that sells lottery tickets, and buys them for themselves, must know something about the winning numbers.

Reality check time!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The bankers I known(nature of my profession )don't know anything about the IQD.The AVP at my local BofA told me not to buy it.I purchased the IQD after it being recommended by several military contractors who worked there.They were astute and indicated that I was crazy NOT do buy any.There points of view were quite pursuasive in my decision to take the IQD plunge.

• Upvote 2

I told my bank manager about it. He Immediately looked it up on the computer. We didn't find it there. I told him he should invest. He told me he would check into it. I came back a week later he barely remember the conversation. I don't think he's interested. I think he thinks I'm a joke. I think I am if I think it's going to RV every monday. These pumpers #### me off.

Edited by Dee1

I beg to difffer. The fact that a line teller has dinar does not mean that anyone in any bank knows any more about the course this whole thing is taking than anyone else. It only means that the bank person, whether manager, assistant manager, teller, loans officer, floor sweeper, whoever they are, have been bitten by the dinar bug just as you and I have. We saw an opportunity and took it. They saw the same opportunity and took it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they are working for a bank.

That would be like saying anyone who works at a store that sells lottery tickets, and buys them for themselves, must know something about the winning numbers.

Reality check time!

:)

smee2

Smee.. I understand what your saying. But this teller was not the first person to have that sly little grin on their face when I mentioned the Dinar. And why would he mention he owned Dinars as I was leaving. He clearly has no

incentive to pump the dinar for his or the banks profit.. I just got the feeling that by his admission of owning dinars, with his smirk,...that this is is a sure bet, and we are

on the right track. I think that little hintsw are floating around most of the coffee rooms of many of our banking institutions. Did you miss the part where our banks and brokers booked record profits since 2007, while the rest of us

lost almost all our investments.? Time to start riding the coat tails of those that steal from us. Clearly we cannot win betting against them.

yak

That sly smile was more likely because he has something in common with you. How many people have you shared dinar information with and they haven't taken advantage of the opportunity? Of the 50+ people I've spoken with, I know of only 1 who purchased some dinar. We share a 'sly smile' every time we see one another. Too bad the others think it is a scam or I'm crazy...I'll be smiling all the way to the bank LOL I saw an opportunity, passed on the information, at least they had the chance to investigate and make an educated decision.

Smee.. I understand what your saying. But this teller was not the first person to have that sly little grin on their face when I mentioned the Dinar. And why would he mention he owned Dinars as I was leaving. He clearly has no

incentive to pump the dinar for his or the banks profit.. I just got the feeling that by his admission of owning dinars, with his smirk,...that this is is a sure bet, and we are

on the right track. I think that little hintsw are floating around most of the coffee rooms of many of our banking institutions. Did you miss the part where our banks and brokers booked record profits since 2007, while the rest of us

lost almost all our investments.? Time to start riding the coat tails of those that steal from us. Clearly we cannot win betting against them.

yak

That sly smile was more likely because he has something in common with you. How many people have you shared dinar information with and they haven't taken advantage of the opportunity? Of the 50+ people I've spoken with, I know of only 1 who purchased some dinar. We share a 'sly smile' every time we see one another. Too bad the others think it is a scam or I'm crazy...I'll be smiling all the way to the bank LOL I saw an opportunity, passed on the information, at least they had the chance to investigate and make an educated decision.

Exactly. And some people read into other peoples' smirks and smiles and doings, what they want to see.

smee2

Sorry to interrupt, but it's not parting of the sea. It's Soddom and Gommorah where Lot's wife looked backed when angels told them not to that turned her into a salt.

Thank You.. I was wondering if someone was going to correct that? :P

I was getting a bit nervous and even got my Bible to make sure I had not learned something wrong!? :lol:

God Bless, And Go RV!!! :):D:lol:

I used to be a bank teller back in high school.

That teller does NOT know anything more than you or I do. They don't get special memos or secret investment tips. It's a job. hardly a career (sorry for any tellers on this site). They go to work, deposit money into accounts with many more numbers than they have in theirs, and go home in their rusty honda civic. The sly smirk was because he felt you both knew things others didnt and you had something in common.

I would even go as far as to say any banker at a branch wont know anything before you and I.

All I know is, other than the obvious financial gains, I can't freakin wait to revisit all those that "looked at me like I was crazy" and all the "super-intelligent" advisors and authors that told all of us here we were pretty much stupid and losing our money and just look at them with the same smug and condescending eyes that they gazed at us with. I am normally not petty, but dont tell me everyone out there doesnt feel a little of the same.