Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCGS US - No Response... Where Did They Go?

4Fingers

Does anyone have any other contact emails or phone numbers for SCGS? My last contact with them was a confirmed payment of my layaway purchase. That was over 3 weeks ago. They will not answer emails and there phone always goes to a busy signal.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Read more:

contact local law enforcement--maybe they can help

They alway been slow for processing

MAILING – Send checks or Money Orders to;

SCGS US

C/O Suite D

Box 825

Lead SD USA

323.806.4803 or

<A title=SCGSUS@gmail.com href="mailto:SCGSUS@gmail.com">SCGSUS@gmail.com

WIRE transfers;

Great Western Bank

526 North Main Street

Spearfish, SD 57783

Routing Number 091408734

For credit to account 10876328

For Credit to Presidents

I have learned that they are under staffed, with all the orders they get.

Why not try hanging up when you dial their # and get vml. Hang up and re dial until you speak to a live Soul.

That has helped the friends that I have referred to them.

Blessings to us ALL,

Jill

Not a scam company. Spoke to them yesterday they are slammed. It did take me 90 minutes to get through though. Respond to the confirmation e-mail they sent you they should respond.

This happened to my last last order, but I was always able to speak to someone or they answered my email. Since you spoke to them yesterday I am more confident they are slammed and are still there. I'll keep trying.

Thanks everyone!

This happened to my last last order, but I was always able to speak to someone or they answered my email. Since you spoke to them yesterday I am more confident they are slammed and are still there. I'll keep trying.

Thanks everyone!

Hi 4Fingers :)

Sorry to hear of your problems, I also had problems with them back in Dec. 2010

and explained how incompetent they had seemed to be unfortunately. They did not tell

me the truth about matters and finally I told them to cancel my order, I suggest you do NOT

do business with them. The chain of emails I kept from them proved to me they were and

are not honest, and soon they stopped communicating, but they still had my credit card info...thankfully

they never charged me...but now we have to check monthly to make sure they do not try and

pull a fast one, as I told them we would immediately inform the credit card company of fraud if they

tried any tricks. That seemed to stop them, but their communication was horrible and not truthful.

They kept asking me the same questions that had been answered many times. Something went

horribly wrong with them, and I advise ceasing business with them, at least from my own experience

with their non performance.

We ended up going to eBay and saving a lot of money buying what we could afford and the service and quality

have been excellent with savings as much as 50% over typical dealers. All notes UNC and genuine.

I hope things work out for you, but I wanted to share with you our experience, as it is very similar to yours...

little to no communication until after my 4th and final email to them in which I finally told them to either fulfill the order

or cancel...they never responded, and they would never simply tell me the truth as to what happened to our order. I was

always kind and polite to them and patient, and just asked them to be honest with us...I guess that was too much to ask. That was

over 3 months ago, and their last email to me was on Jan. 3 2011 proving they had paid NO attention to any of my requests for order

status and kept asking the same questions and even asked for our order number that was always right in the subject area

of each email...they never responded after Jan 3. Bottom line was I caught them lying and that did it for me personally.

Keep us posted how things go please, in our experience, they left us no choice but to cancel and thankfully

no money had changed hands. I wish you would have done a search here on the forum on them as I had written

several times about their bizarre behavior and our problems with them. There is no excuse whether they are understaffed

or whatever the problem is, they were NOT truthful in our experience. This proves the fact that even though a 'dealer' boasts

about them being "registered" with the UST as a money service business, this meant NO guarantee that they were honest

and that taught me a lot about the fallacy of thinking that a registered MSB was the best avenue to go. It wasn't, at least for us.

All my best to you! :)

Jim

---

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear of your problems, I also had problems with them back in Dec. 2010

and explained how incompetent they had seemed to be unfortunately. They did not tell

me the truth about matters and finally I told them to cancel my order, I suggest you do NOT

do business with them. The chain of emails I kept from them proved to me they were and

are not honest, and soon they stopped communicating, but they still had my credit card info...thankfully

they never charged me...but now we have to check monthly to make sure they do not try and

pull a fast one, as I told them we would immediately inform the credit card company of fraud if they

tried any tricks. That seemed to stop them, but their communication was horrible and not truthful.

They kept asking me the same questions that had been answered many times. Something went

horribly wrong with them, and I advise ceasing business with them, at least from my own experience

with their non performance.

We ended up going to eBay and saving a lot of money buying what we could afford and the service and quality

have been excellent with savings as much as 50% over typical dealers. All notes UNC and genuine.

I hope things work out for you, but I wanted to share with you our experience, as it is very similar to yours...

little to no communication until after my 4th and final email to them in which I finally told them to either fulfill the order

or cancel...they never responded, and they would never simply tell me the truth as to what happened to our order. I was

always kind and polite to them and patient, and just asked them to be honest with us...I guess that was too much to ask. That was

over 3 months ago, and their last email to me was on Jan. 3 2011 proving they had paid NO attention to any of my requests for order

status and kept asking the same questions and even asked for our order number that was always right in the subject area

of each email...they never responded after Jan 3. Bottom line was I caught them lying and that did it for me personally.

Keep us posted how things go please, in our experience, they left us no choice but to cancel and thankfully

no money had changed hands. I wish you would have done a search here on the forum on them as I had written

several times about their bizarre behavior and our problems with them. There is no excuse whether they are understaffed

or whatever the problem is, they were NOT truthful in our experience. This proves the fact that even though a 'dealer' boasts

about them being "registered" with the UST as a money service business, this meant NO guarantee that they were honest

and that taught me a lot about the fallacy of thinking that a registered MSB was the best avenue to go. It wasn't, at least for us.

All my best to you! :)

Jim

---

Thanks Jim.

I still was not able to get through on the phone. I sent a couple more emails asking if they could update me on my order and I finally received an email saying that my order was processed. I received my order a week later.

I guess this proves they are there, unfortunately they do not answer the phone or return emails right now. I'm so relieved they are still there. :D

Does anyone have any other contact emails or phone numbers for SCGS? My last contact with them was a confirmed payment of my layaway purchase. That was over 3 weeks ago. They will not answer emails and there phone always goes to a busy signal.

Anyone?

Thanks.

I am sorry to hear of your problems, but since Dec. SCGS has had problems.

They are an example of a dealer who has I believe turned to fraud. I had my own experience

with them and they stopped communicating after I caught them in a lie, not once, but 3 times at least.

I told them to cancel my order and I would report any charges from them as fraudulent...they stopped

communicating since Jan 3. And so far, thankfully no charges were made on our card.

I wish you would have consulted and searched the forum, many have had problems, and it is NOT

due to the typical response "they are too busy". This is fraudulent activity going on with them. There is

NO excuses for their actions.

As far as I know, the guy behind it all I think is a Dave Olmsted. You may want to try and look him up.

I warned about these folks back in Dec. 2010, yet many have still gone through the frustration of

dealing with them. Dealers are NOT always the safest place to buy...just because they are "registered".

Anyone can get "registered" with the US treasury as a money service business. Dealers try and convince

many that they are the only ones that one should buy from. Again, this is not true.

A 'dealer' being registered means little if they are not honest.

I hope you can get your money back. By the way, SCGS also runs other type of businesses, at least that

Olmsted is named. Sadly, it appears they have went to the scam side. Please keep us informed, and gently but firmly,

insist on them returning your money. that may be a task though.

All my best!

Jim

---

Thanks Jim.

I still was not able to get through on the phone. I sent a couple more emails asking if they could update me on my order and I finally received an email saying that my order was processed. I received my order a week later.

I guess this proves they are there, unfortunately they do not answer the phone or return emails right now. I'm so relieved they are still there. :D

So glad it worked out for you...I would not do any further business with them.

There are better means to buy what you need and at better prices. All our IQD were

purchased via ebay and was without incident. Great service, verified genuine notes, and we saved over 50%

in some cases by being patient and going this route being careful to only purchase from sellers with 100%

feedback. We were able to avoid outrageous shipping fees and bloated prices that far too many dealers

took advantage of.

Thanks for keeping us posted! I am very happy to hear matters finally worked. :D

All my best!

Jim

---