Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great News [ for me ]

chuckray

i just got off the phone with a guy who held mining interests in Venezuela--now seized by hugo chavez :

i had told him about iraq dinars a few months ago :

HE TOLD ME THAT ONE OF HIS INTERNATIONAL BANKER FRIENDS SAID THE IRAQ DINAR IS READY TO GO SKY HIGH

Edited by chuckray
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

i just got off the phone with a guy who held mining interests in Venezuela--now seized by hugo chavez :

HE TOLD ME THAT ONE OF HIS INTERNATIONAL BANKER FRIENDS SAID THE IRAQ DINAR IS READY TO GO SKY HIGH

WOW link please just kidding I love the rumor section it’s just like looking at the comics LOLOLOLOL GO RV

• Upvote 1

Well, it's ok to have some fun with humor. I just don't think you should put that stuff out there, rumor section or not, because we have enough to read to find out what really is true without all the crap. Just my opinion,which means nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 27

Well, it's ok to have some fun with humor. I just don't think you should put that stuff out there, rumor section or not, because we have enough to read to find out what really is true without all the crap. Just my opinion,which means nothing.

this is the first time that i personaly had ever heard anything like this

• Upvote 2

Come on people, if you do not want to waist your time with things to read, then dont even read the rumor seciton. Because for some people it is fun to dream and get excited, some people believe it is a waist of time to have to read your negative comments to. So just read the things you wnat, and if you do not like it, just go read something else. Thank you for taking the time for reading my view.

• Upvote 16

Come on people, if you do not want to waist your time with things to read, then dont even read the rumor seciton. Because for some people it is fun to dream and get excited, some people believe it is a waist of time to have to read your negative comments to. So just read the things you wnat, and if you do not like it, just go read something else. Thank you for taking the time for reading my view.

THANKS DESERT SURFER!!! I AGREE!!!

People here "Expect" rather than "APPRECIATE" speculation.... THEY NEED MORE LOVE IN THEIR LIVES... LOL.... poopsicles they are!! ohmy.gif

PS: They should not put all their eggs into ONE BASKET.... BASKET OF CURRENCY that is.... laugh.giflaugh.gif I couldn't help myself...LOL I crack myself up and that is all that matters.... PEACE PEEPS... MUCH LOVE TO ALL FAMILY!!!

PPS: THANKS FOR THE POST!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the info, Chuck. Lets sit back and watch it skyrocket!

• Upvote 2

You gotta admit, rumors or not its fun to read and some of us will read it and pass on to the next post and so on and so forth. The others get stuck and something inside their heads won't let them comprehend that this is in the Rumors section....................get it...

• Upvote 2

You gotta admit, rumors or not its fun to read and some of us will read it and pass on to the next post and so on and so forth. The others get stuck and something inside their heads won't let them comprehend that this is in the Rumors section....................get it...

i put this in the rumors section because i had no link---the conversation with my friend is 100% accurate

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT.

When you say the iraqi dinar will come in sky high...does that mean the dinar will be worth a lot more than the US dollar?? If so, that will not be so good for us. If you mean that the US dollar will be worth several dollars more than the dinar, that will mean big bucks for us. I would like to see the USD > 1 IQD.

Amen. I mean come on people get a life! It's a RUMOR! Reminds me of Sam Kinnison, the comedian. You don't have food here because you live in a desert!! We have deserts but we don't live in em!!