Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Private sale of my investment

ekfinn

I recently got backstabbed at work and was let go without warning. Due to the fact that I am an independent contractor with taxes due soon, I am now in a position of needing to liquidate my dinar investment. Up for sale is 5 million dinar, 2 million in 25K, 1 million in 10K, and 2 million in 5K. I will sell the whole lot for $5500, or individually in 1 million increments (no less) for 20 dollars less per million than Ali's current prices.

I welcome face-to-face transactions, I will be back in the upstate NY area later this week after I pack up my shyte and move home. If this does not work for you, I will accept payment via US Postal Service money order only. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer. If I turn out to be a quack, it takes little more than reporting the money order as a fraudulent sale and the full force of the federal postal investigation service will track the money order deposit to my bank account. Once I have received the money order, I will send out the amount purchased via US Postal certified signature-confirmed mail.

I really wish I didn't have to do this, but hopefully I can buy back into this investment before it RV's. If anyone would like to do business, please email me at "Eeee, kay, eff, eye, enn, enn at gmail dot com."

I recently got backstabbed at work and was let go without warning. Due to the fact that I am an independent contractor with taxes due soon, I am now in a position of needing to liquidate my dinar investment. Up for sale is 5 million dinar, 2 million in 25K, 1 million in 10K, and 2 million in 5K. I will sell the whole lot for $5500, or individually in 1 million increments (no less) for 20 dollars less per million than Ali's current prices.

I welcome face-to-face transactions, I will be back in the upstate NY area later this week after I pack up my shyte and move home. If this does not work for you, I will accept payment via US Postal Service money order only. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer. If I turn out to be a quack, it takes little more than reporting the money order as a fraudulent sale and the full force of the federal postal investigation service will track the money order deposit to my bank account. Once I have received the money order, I will send out the amount purchased via US Postal certified signature-confirmed mail.

I really wish I didn't have to do this, but hopefully I can buy back into this investment before it RV's. If anyone would like to do business, please email me at "Eeee, kay, eff, eye, enn, enn at gmail dot com."

Sorry for you loss. Hope the best to you in your endeavors!

Sorry to hear about your job. If it is only to pay taxes then may I make a suggestion. File your taxes on time and send them in minus the payment....It takes a little while for the IRS to get to you (about 9-12 months)...You will have to pay a small penalty but it is better that giving them all your money now... If the RV does happen in the next 6- 8 months then you will certainly be able to pay the IRS and the penalty....

Just my thoughts....I have come to the belief that we have to worry about ourselfs and family first and the IRS second....Oh - my suggestion comes to you with pass experience. I was in this situation beforre (I did not like it but I got through it)

Best of luck.

• Upvote 3

Sorry to hear about your job. If it is only to pay taxes then may I make a suggestion. File your taxes on time and send them in minus the payment....It takes a little while for the IRS to get to you (about 9-12 months)...You will have to pay a small penalty but it is better that giving them all your money now... If the RV does happen in the next 6- 8 months then you will certainly be able to pay the IRS and the penalty....

Just my thoughts....I have come to the belief that we have to worry about ourselfs and family first and the IRS second....Oh - my suggestion comes to you with pass experience. I was in this situation beforre (I did not like it but I got through it)

Best of luck.

This sounds like a smart move but if you've a CPA first I

would check with them if not this is what I would do.

Best of luck.

I agree, the IRS will work with you as well. The Iraqi governemt will not. I too have had to put the IRS off for a little while to get back on my feet.They allowed me to make payment to them(very small) untill i get back on my feet. The last thing i will let go is my investments, any one of them could change things for me, if i sell them that oportunity will be gone..

Good Luck with you work future, I have been there recently and it isn't fun or easy...

Please do not sell your investment, we are so close. Try to work it out. I'm afraid you will regret your decision. If you have no choice, I would ask for more money, Dinars are difficult to find. I wish you well, I hope evrything works out for you..

really dinars are difficult to find? what world do you live in? they are easy to find through dealers and some banks. Do whats best for you, i completely agree with everyone else you might regret this in the long run sorry for you loss. Please don't make a mistake you cannot get back because if indeed we are close which I do think we are youll regret this for the rest of your life but do what you have to do for you and your family. Good bye for now go to sleep.

really dinars are difficult to find? what world do you live in? they are easy to find through dealers and some banks. Do whats best for you, i completely agree with everyone else you might regret this in the long run sorry for you loss. Please don't make a mistake you cannot get back because if indeed we are close which I do think we are youll regret this for the rest of your life but do what you have to do for you and your family. Good bye for now go to sleep.

Hey easy, it's funny how you tell everyone to go to sleep. what's up with you and sleeping?

• Upvote 1

Best of luck.

Maybe 10 years ago, but they will be on him within 6 weeks. He would be better off mailing a letter stating that he can only pay $100 a month and they will accept it with added interest.

I totally agree with most of the replies made here.

You can always work things out with the government, They don't want to chase you for the full payment. In fact, they quite like having a guaranteed amount monthly ... they too are in a cash flow business even though you may not see it that way.

But REGRET ... now that is something you have to live with the rest of your life, and some people can't. Being very blunt here but it seems the circumstances of your situation have you very raw and hurting, and a little panicky trying to figure out a way to "survive" this. You will survive it. Don't let panick and worry make you do something you will regret.

Two things ... from two books actually. there is a book out, from some years ago, called "Feel the fear and do it anyway" and I think it was by Susan Jeffers. What it boiled down to was this: We are not afraid of the flat tire in rush hour traffic, or the roof being blown off by a windstorm, or the, as in your case, the employer giving us the boot. What we ARE afraid of is HOW WE WILL DEAL WITH IT. You will get over the fact that you are out of work a lot faster than you will get over the things you feel you have to do now. But we all cope. You are looking for, and finding, ways to do that now. Fear or not, you'll do it anyway.

Second book, also some years ago and I don't remember the author ... "All you can do is all you can do, but all you can do is enough" and it boils down to asking too much of yourself, and thinking others are asking too much of you, and feeling you cannot cope. Nonsense ... you are coping.

Okay, so much for that stuff. Badk to you and your dinar. It is possible this could pop the day after you ship yours off to someone. How are you going to handle that? Anger for sure (how dare it happen now and how dare Iraq wait this long and how dare ..." Self pity also for sure (why me and why now, I am a good person so why me) and the sense that the world is ganing up on you (first the job then having to move home and now the dinar ... it just isn't fair!). Some people find solace from these feeling in stuff like booze and drugs and self destructive behaviours. Others find it in the ultimate self destructive behaviour. You don't want to go there, in either case.

So, rethink please. The tax people will wait, and if you owe friends and family they will wait, and if other bills follow you home and start nagging they will wait too. What can they do ... phyically grab you and turn you upside down and shake the money out of you? Remember the money out of a stone thing. Ir you are SURE of the dinar, wait. By the time your 5 million revalues even at the low end of the scale you'll have enough to pay off all your debts from taxes and loans to current needs and you'll be laughing, all the way to and from the bank.

I wish you the best of luck. There used to be a saying ... been there, done that. Well, I have. Caving to the pressure is not worth it. Stand strong. And any time you need encouragement and come and talk with us.

smee2

• Upvote 1

EKfinn - Just put your worries and stress in God's hands. That is what he is there for! He will carry you through, let alone all of us through hard times if we believe in him. Put your hands in the air and show him the universal sign of surrender and you will fill a heavy weight lifted off your shoulders. Have FAITH brother! Have your accountant file for an extension to give you a little more time if possible. There are ways to ease your situation so relax and take a deep breath. Keep the Dinar's and I am sure you will find another way through all of this. Tough times don't last but tough people do!

• Upvote 1

File an extension.....then $S won't need to be paid until august or sept.....Talk to your bookkeeper or who ever does your taxes....they can tell you how to handle it

good luck....hope things turn out well for you and your family

EKfinn - Just put your worries and stress in God's hands. That is what he is there for! He will carry you through, let alone all of us through hard times if we believe in him. Put your hands in the air and show him the universal sign of surrender and you will fill a heavy weight lifted off your shoulders. Have FAITH brother! Have your accountant file for an extension to give you a little more time if possible. There are ways to ease your situation so relax and take a deep breath. Keep the Dinar's and I am sure you will find another way through all of this. Tough times don't last but tough people do!

YES.........this is the only and perfect answer......thankyou for reminding me....blessyou

• Downvote 1

Sorry to hear you got backstabed, but I know that feeling to well; it happened to me where I worked in july of 2009. But if I were you I would not sell my dinar just yet you still have time for this sucker to RV before you really need to pay your taxes. I think you should at least give it untill the middle of next month before you sell them. ohh and I am still out of work and looking for a job so if I can hold out than so can you.