Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thomas Jefferson said it all...!

ronscarpa

It was jefferson that demanded the Bill of Rights be included as a companion to the Constitution.

We have no rights in the constitution, all it does is spell out the goverments duties, ours are in the Bill.

This may be a good time for people to begin to relax, we know our saga is almost over.

Actually, it may just be beginning.

This may be the miracle that God gives His people to spread His word, and do His works.

I have a LOT of stuff concerning the corporation of the USA, and how we have been intentionally decieved.

Shoot me a message if your interested in some links to truths and proof.

• Upvote 4

I have aways loved learning about Thomas Jefferson, and enjoyed the "summary version" of his accomplishments! The quotes are especially powerful, hearIng them in the 21st century, and realizing what wise men our founding fathers truly were! What a miracle/divine plan it must have been for them to have all been born in the same generation and to have come together as they did to accomplish what they did! I am so proud to be a American, and am proud of our heritage, but am truly saddened by the way our government has changed over the years and pray for our county's future, as far as preserving the intent of our founders when they carefully scripted our original Constitution!

Enjoyed the post!

• Upvote 2

In my research, there is no greater thinker or person responsible for America's ideals than this man. His IQ was off the charts and only exceed by his love of truth.

I love to visit DC and visit his memoral, I think my IQ jumps a few points just from soaking in the wisdom of his words.

AWESOME POST :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

THX RONSCARPA

Amen ! Go Thomas j, :)

It was jefferson that demanded the Bill of Rights be included as a companion to the Constitution.

We have no rights in the constitution, all it does is spell out the goverments duties, ours are in the Bill.

This may be the miracle that God gives His people to spread His word, and do His works.

Strong post thanks.......That part about the central bank seems truelly prophetic.

Enjoyed the post!
I think my IQ jumps a few points just from soaking in the wisdom of his words.

AWESOME POST :twothumbs:

Jefferson also wrote....A Goverment big enough to give you everything you want is a Goverment big enough to TAKE everything you have. Im taking this from my memory..could be off a bit

Thanks to all of you for your posts and comments...Have a blessed weekend...RON B)

From TJ to BHO.

Things have sure changed. Big government trying to do everything for the whole world at the expense of us (the tax payer) even if we disagree with most of what the government is doing.

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

It is close to the time where things can not be reversed and this country can be the country it was.

I wonder, really wonder if Thomas Jefferson could be elected as president in this day and time. I'm sorry to say that I doubt it.

• Upvote 1

Thank you RONSCARPA! This is exactly what this country needs. A lot of people don't realize how out of touch they are with our Founding Fathers, the formation of the Government and why it was formed the way it was. People are starting to wake up, but there's a long, hard road ahead of us to remove the disease that has infiltrated "OUR" government. When a sports team goes on a losing streak, what do they do to turn things around? They go back to the basics. This country seems to have lost it's identity, all through the hands of the manipulated actions of some very corrrupt people, and we allowed it to happen. They need to be stopped. We need to educate ourselves. It's Good people Like RONSCARPA that share this priceless information and reminds us of who we were and the principles that this country was founded on, and what we have to do to get back to the basics. Your Freedom and Liberties are at stake here! On a slightly different note, my wife and I have been invested in Dinars since early November and I have been educating myself with regards to procedures and how to properly manage the funds when they come to fruition. The irony of it all is that we have to pay an attorney to protect our assets from the very government (politicians/attorneys) that is supposed to be protecting us and our interests. If that isn't self-serving, I don't know what is. Gotta love the job security. lol! So I ask, who's watching our government? It is supposed to be "We The People"... let's get to work!

• Upvote 3

when a goverment ( like ours)..calls others corrupt (like small and big business) thats you and I....in my experience it government thats corrupt and using you and I as a target for their agenda..I could go on and on....but yoiu get the picture ..ITS TIME TO CLEAN OUT THE RATS NEST IN WASHINGTON DC

when a goverment ( like ours)..calls others corrupt (like small and big business) thats you and I....in my experience it government thats corrupt and using you and I as a target for their agenda..I could go on and on....but yoiu get the picture ..ITS TIME TO CLEAN OUT THE RATS NEST IN WASHINGTON DC

I completely agree!