Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

E-MAIL BACK FROM WTO

HYDRANT

I e-maid wto on feb 9 2011 on iraq progress--this is the e-mail i received from them---from wto.org.Thank you for you interest and enquiry on the accession of Iraq to the WTO.WTO membership negotiations have taken from a minumum of about 3 years to a maximum of over 15 years to conclude.Iraqs accession negotiations are progressing quit well but it is not possible to provide a timetable or predict an end date with any precision.We hope you find this information helpful---WTO Enquireies

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I e-maid wto on feb 9 2011 on iraq progress--this is the e-mail i received from them---from wto.org.Thank you for you interest and enquiry on the accession of Iraq to the WTO.WTO membership negotiations have taken from a minumum of about 3 years to a maximum of over 15 years to conclude.Iraqs accession negotiations are progressing quit well but it is not possible to provide a timetable or predict an end date with any precision.We hope you find this information helpful---WTO Enquireies

Is it, progressing QUIT, well, or QUITE, well ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The spelling is questionable but if he is retyping error and happen. It is good to see that WTO is recognizing the fact that Iraq is comming on board. The time frame is the process. There isn't anything Iraq can do.

As long as they are trying to get on board it's a good sign.

• Upvote 1

why in the heck do you think an email from you will get a valid reponce. are you suppose to be a special person that will get a special responce.

there are office clerks who are trained to repsond to such request . you my friend are not entitled to get a email reponce from anyone higher than a office clerk

just wait in line like the rest of us

• Downvote 2

The spelling is questionable but if he is retyping error and happen. It is good to see that WTO is recognizing the fact that Iraq is comming on board. The time frame is the process. There isn't anything Iraq can do.

As long as they are trying to get on board it's a good sign.

It is funny when people complain about typing when they have mistakes of their own...Error AND happen? What the heck is that?

• Upvote 3