Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else get this E-mail?

From PD (Don't know who that is)

I sit on a board with 8 CEO's and CFO's whom are heavily invested in the IQD. I'm going to share with you a few things that were discussed and passed around for comment. Here is what they know and see firsthand as to why they are convinced we are at the point of NO return.

1. High security alert in Iraq - CONFIRMED

2. Dignitaries (High ranking officers) have arrived for a special announcement - CONFIRMED

3. Banks put on notice a week ago (influx of cash on hand) no other reason for additional cash but - CONFIRMED

4. staging areas throughout Iraq for the purpose of a historic announcement - CONFIRMED

5. CBI bank has relocated to it's new bank building, new computers, software, latest high-tech security in place - CONFIRMED

6. Vice-President Joe Biden arrival for announcement, they could not confirm

7. Kurds now pumping and drilling oil - CONFIRMED

8. The CEO's truly believe the GOI was and has already been seated

9. The CEO's truly believe the budget has been read twice and does not have to be read the 3d time in order to R.V.

10. The lower denominations are in the banks and ATM's ready for disbursement

Now I will explain what all of this means to the CEO's: Could you possibly imagine the involvement in staging an event of this magnitude not taking into account all the dignitaries who were invited to attend this historic announcement and all issues mentioned above have been put in place and they don't execute the R.V.? The embarrassment to Iraq and it's Gov't would be the final blow in front of the entire world. We can't imagine even though this is Iraq, they would substantiate the fact they really are not capable of engaging and demonstrating themselves as being competent to protect and care for the Iraqi people. Here are the CEO's final thoughts, this train is coming to a complete STOP, and Iraq will R.V. in the coming week.

Prepare yourselves; I believe this in the end of our roller coaster ride! My prayers are with the Iraqi people that the CEO's are 100% correct! "GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM"

That was what the E-mail said, I don't know who wrote it, I don't know who the CEO's are, I don't know who it was that sent it to me. How about that. Anyone else get this?

Everything in RED is my thoughts. The rest was the E-mail

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

BTW, at the bottom of the E-mail is says:

ATTENTION: The information contained in this E-mail may be CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any use. review, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. thank you.

Hammy, this was posted yesterday on DV in Rumors by Ron Scarpa: No email was mentioned.

CEO Rumor from PD - 2/8/2011

Donnie R - Posted Today, 04:20 PM

I sit on a board with 8 retired CEO's and CFO's whom are heavily invested in the IQD. I'm going to share with you a few things that were discussed and passed around for comment. Here is what they know and see first hand as to why they are convinced we are at the point of NO return.

1. High security alert in Iraq - CONFIRMED

2. Dignitaries ( High Ranking Officers) have arrived for a special announcement - CONFIRMED

3. Banks put on notice a week ago ( influx of cash on hand) no other reason for additional cash but - CONFIRMED

4. Staging areas throughout Iraq for the purpose of a historic announcement - CONFIRMED

5. CBI bank has relocated to it's new bank building, new computers, software, latest high-tech security in place - CONFIRMED

6. Vice-President Joe Biden arrival for announcement, they could not confirm

7. Kurds now pumping and drilling oil - CONFIRMED

8. The CEO's truly believe the GOI was and has already been seated

9. The CEO's truly believe the budget has been read twice and doe's not have to be read the 3RD time in order to RV

10.The lower denominations are in the banks and ATM's ready for disbursement - CONFIRMED

Now I will explain what all of this means to the CEO's: Could you possibly imagine the involvment in staging an event of this magnitude not taking into account all the dignitaries who were invited to attend this historic announcement and all issues mentioned above have been put in place and they don't execute the RV? The embarressment to Iraq and it's gov't would be the final blow in front of the entire world. We can't imagine even though this is Iraq, they would substantiate the fact they really are not capable of engaging and demonstrating themselves as being competent to protect and care for the Iraqi people. Here are the CEO'S final thoughts ,this train is coming to a complete STOP, Iraq will RV in the next 24 hrs. Prepare yourselves, I believe this is the end of our rollercoaster ride! My prayers are with the Iraqi people that the CEO's are 100% correct! "GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM"

Read more:

• Upvote 1

I don't know where he got it but it's in my INBOX :rolleyes:

Thanks for info though

I don't know where he got it but it's in my INBOX :rolleyes:

Thanks for info though

Just read that post. Who the he77 is DONNY R?

Edited by hammy

BTW, at the bottom of the E-mail is says:

ATTENTION: The information contained in this E-mail may be CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any use. review, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. thank you.

lol another one lol Tk FOR SURE blink.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gifcool.gif

Hit reply.

Say thanks for the info, got any more?

See what happens.

find out who this is who is sending you unsolicited email.

the disclamer at the bottom is usually a company thing and it may be that this was sent from someone's workplace email account. If so, and you can find out maybe from the sender address what the company name is, send it to the company and see what they say. The only way it won't be resolved, and perhaps harshly by a corporate entity is if they are the ones themselves sending out this kind of stuff.

Personally I would be more concerned about how they got your email address than what they are sending in the way of content.

Good luck with this.

smee2