Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SUMMARY: Nighthk11 Chat: (DV-Private Site) - 2/6/2011

ronscarpa

[quote name=Sage449' hypr2001 - and exactly what do you know about the WMD? And why shouldn't the reference be there - not that I believe that I need to know EVERYTHING that goes on - I do believe in protecting our president when he's gone underground etc. - I just don't get your cryptic message - particularly "......WHERE they are and what it is, gets involved. Right now they are safe & secured & out of reach" What the heck are you trying to say? This smacks of CIA type stuff and I'm not sure you're CIA.........or ? I don't know who you are or what you know - so I take your response with a grain of salt - go ahead - flame away - take your best shot.

Yikes Newbie.....maybe you should have found out who he is, where he's been and what he knows before posting that!!

The site has benefited greatly from boots on the ground keeping it real. It is not wise to take pot shots at veteran members around here without doing the homework. Check their join date and read their posts FIRST. Good luck... I think you might get some grief over this.

• Upvote 1

Is it just me? ... or does this particular posting sound reasonable, and ... I hate to say it but ... sane?

:huh:

smee2

I agree, there does seem to be some ring of truth to this one. Or maybe I just NEED to believe it. :rolleyes: (got a "to-do" list and I'm ready to start crossing things off!!)

• Upvote 1

We all should by now know we can't believe main stream media, they have thier own agenda that doesn't appy to either side of the coin, my point was if there were WMD found later on why keep it secert, they are just as secure either way so why not go public with it --doesn't make sense to this old fisherman.

I'm in agreement with you about why we went into iRAQ ,I believe it was a lot more than about oil , it was IMO about getting rid of the destablizing dictatorship of SH to the region as a whole which was the real threat if it was the oil we would be swimming in it here right now but we are not ,least I'm not now paying almost 4. a gallon for my charter boat.

No one is forcing the Iraqis to go the route they are going, maybe a little arm twisting here and there but they seem to be a smart people , getting more educated all the time and can see the handwriting on the wall ,it is better to cooperate and participate in the world then go it alone , they need the outside help as much as the world needs their resources--will it work out that's one we will just have to wait and see down the road. The Rv wil happen though I have no doubts and the best comparision I have read as to why was the one where someone posted that as the people of Iraq want more things such as cars and we have all seen pictures of those ships transporting thousands of them at one time , after unloading just 1 ship it would take 5 ships to carry back all the dinars needed to pay for them and then they would have to find someone to buy and convert them into a useable currency---I thought that put things in a very good perspective!

Yikes Newbie.....maybe you should have found out who he is, where he's been and what he knows before posting that!!

The site has benefited greatly from boots on the ground keeping it real. It is not wise to take pot shots at veteran members around here without doing the homework. Check their join date and read their posts FIRST. Good luck... I think you might get some grief over this.

Very well said PP. sage and any other newbie, should read, study & learn before posting. Thx again puffsplus, always appreciated.

I'm relatively new to the site, though not to the world. Been around it more times than I want to count. I was there...right there. I know the the agent(s) who did the executive briefing, and what they said. I know who was there and who did not decide to go in, and who did decide to go in. The decision to go in was not based upon finding wmd. There were many rumors flying about and they almost seemed to have this organic birth and life of their own. It seemed as if they were born out of certainity that they must be there. It was crazy and confusing, and information was flying all over the place. The position and belief of both internal and external agencies protecting the interests of the country is that there were none found. I am not saying that anyone stating otherwise is not accurate. I am saing that if there was some kind of black op out there finding otherwise, this information did not get to the executive level, nor did it engender the go. Enough said.

• Upvote 1

.......They were a threat to their own people and maybe a tiny bit to Israel and the surrounding ME countries. Don't be fooled, this was pre-planned when GW Bush senior gave Saddam the green light to go into Kuwait. If all of a sudden the media decides to publicize they found WMD,blink.gif you can bet that is also a cover-up. BTW, can someone guess how many other countries have WMD ? I don't see us invading these countries. Our service men and women have payed a very high price, Bless them all. BTW, be prepared, because I'm sure Iran is next!

This is all part of the plan. It's called OIL and the New World Order!

Don't mean to be slow but what is WMD?

unsure.gif

Thank you,

cw2

• Upvote 1

.......They were a threat to their own people and maybe a tiny bit to Israel and the surrounding ME countries. Don't be fooled, this was pre-planned when GW Bush senior gave Saddam the green light to go into Kuwait. If all of a sudden the media decides to publicize they found WMD,blink.gif you can bet that is also a cover-up. BTW, can someone guess how many other countries have WMD ? I don't see us invading these countries. Our service men and women have payed a very high price, Bless them all. BTW, be prepared, because I'm sure Iran is next!

This is all part of the plan. It's called OIL and the New World Order!

There is no question that Saddam posed no threat to the US through conventional means. That's not the issue. The issue was his history of aggression, supporting terrorism, and manufacturing and using WMD. During the Clinton administration the US adopted the containment strategy. We felt that as long as the sanctions were in place and the no fly restrictions were enforced that we had him contained to the point where he posed no threat to us. Unfortunately we also thought we had Osama bin Laden contained in the mountains of Afghanistan until 9/11. It was only natural that we would have to take a second look at the containment policy with Saddam after we were attacked. The consensus (bipartisan, I might add) was that Saddam was still pursuing chem, bio, and nuclear WMD and still supporting terrorism and if he were allowed to put WMD in the hands of terrorists to be used against us or our allies the results could be disastrous. There was much more than just oil at stake there.

Bush Sr. did not give Saddam the green light. That's baseless left wing rhetoric. Tariq Aziz is on record as telling Saddam if he invaded Kuwait that the US would respond. Hardly a green light. Saddam didn't listen but he was warned.

The reason we don't invade other countries with WMD is that they don't have the history that Saddam had, and they don't have cease-fire agreements that they're violating, and they haven't fired at US jets, and they haven't tried to assassinate a former US president ...... etc etc. .....

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 3

puffsplus and breeze101 - you're right - and I apologize for the abrasive tenor of my post - and I'll take any lumps standing up like a man - I don't believe in "hit and run" nor do I make excuses. So whatever thumping I get, I'll take. Regarding the tone of my post after I reread it - it was snarky - I still ask the question about what was discovered above and beyond chemical and biological - was there more?

To hyper2001 - I apologize for my terse post.

I am a newbie only to DV - but not to dinar - I've held since it was just about reissued under the new currency. I've got some of the old on my wall in my office of the old dinar with SH picture on it.

• Upvote 1

puffsplus and breeze101 - you're right - and I apologize for the abrasive tenor of my post - and I'll take any lumps standing up like a man - I don't believe in "hit and run" nor do I make excuses. So whatever thumping I get, I'll take. Regarding the tone of my post after I reread it - it was snarky - I still ask the question about what was discovered above and beyond chemical and biological - was there more?

I am a newbie only to DV - but not to dinar - I've held since it was just about reissued under the new currency. I've got some of the old on my wall in my office of the old dinar with SH picture on it.

There Was something more than mustard gas and the likes as to what exactly it was, I don't know I didn't see it and probably wouldn't understand it if I did. but from rumors that I've heard, the powers of this thing should not be in any person or nation's hand and be left to God.

I appreciate the honor in standing up to your posts and I understand the want to know attitude. I wasn't trying to bash you, just let you know that there was some credibility to what was said.

you can find lots of things out there these days, but you will have to listen through and research against most of the things you hold dear. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. God Bless

There Was something more than mustard gas and the likes as to what exactly it was, I don't know I didn't see it and probably wouldn't understand it if I did. but from rumors that I've heard, the powers of this thing should not be in any person or nation's hand and be left to God.

I appreciate the honor in standing up to your posts and I understand the want to know attitude. I wasn't trying to bash you, just let you know that there was some credibility to what was said.

you can find lots of things out there these days, but you will have to listen through and research against most of the things you hold dear. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. God Bless

breeze101 - thank you and do agree on more than mustard gas - I've heard anthrax, "other" biological weapons that we cannot begin to surmize - or know how it was even developed. And sometimes I need bashing - lol GB!

Puffs, I appreciate ya ;)

Sage449 - Its all good. I appreciate the apology but none is needed. Everyone has an opinion and I accept that. As far as talking in code. Not at all. What is out there and where its at is unimportant. The fact that insurgents HAVE tried to get to it and have been stopped IS. The location merely paints a target on it. The description merely creates a desire to hold it. Silence creates neither. I have personally seen successes marked down as immaterial and disasters marked as important, lol. The less EVERYONE knows the better. I am NOT affiliated with the CIA or FBI or anything of that nature. My involvment is unimportant. Again, I do appreciate what you have said and Thanks again.

Well he was wrong, the budget has not been ratified, they haven't even done the second reading yet. That is all you need to know about his info, the one thing that is actually verifiable in what he says is wrong. The rest of his points are all hearsay and not verifiable. People use your heads, the chance of any RV taking place soon and at the rates that are being thrown around is very slim. Before you jump on me and question why I even bother following this site, understand that I do own several million dinar, but the longer I follow it the less likely I think it is going to happen. This is largely based on the misinformation that has been spoon fed to us investors by the likes of Nighthawk. They do have an awful lot of oil but the rest of the situation and the players involved is an absolute mess.