Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq's Obligations prior to RV Announcement?

FarmersDaughter

I have been following this and many other websites in an attempt to educate myself regarding the Iraq dinar for several months now. I signed up recently so that I would be notified when the RV happened. I was going to sign up and "let it go for awhile" but you guys are so darn entertaining that I am addicted. I have wanted to ask quite a few questions but honestly........you guys are kind of scary. Anyway, I finally have a question so please be gentle. It is my first one and I could not find the answer in the archives.

QUESTION:

Does anyone know what legal obligation Iraq has in regards to notifying the U.S. prior to RV? Do they have to notify anyone at all? Will it just show up on FOREX? Are there procedures that a country has to follow when a country initiates an RV?

All of the recent bank rumors started me thinking about this. Why would Iraq notify us at all? It seems unrealistic to me to think that the U.S. Government knows and the banks have been notified in preparation and no one else knows. And if the bank rumors are true, why aren't all of the bank employees buying up all of the dinars online? Is that a form of insider trading? I thought I read somewhere that during the Kuwait situation Ali or one of the other dinar traders found out 15 minutes prior.

Background.........in case anyone is interested. My soon to be ex-husband is a Flight Engineer for a privately owned airline that moves troops in and out of the Middle East via a DoD contract. He works with some guys who knew about the Kuwait Dinar situation and they convinced him to start purchasing the Iraq dinar back in 2003. He basically picked up small amounts of dinars with extra cash that he had on him every month when he flew into the Middle East. Most of the time, he purchased them in Kuwait at the airport currency exchange bank. Anyway, over the years we accumulated a substantial amount of dinars which we pretty much put away and forgot about. Until......we legally separated a little over a year ago and I ended up with 1/2 of the dinars. Since then I have taken a renewed interest in my dinars and that's how I ended up here asking questions.

• Upvote 9

I think the world will know of the RV.. As for prior announcements to other governments, I could not really see that happening. It may cause potential for leaks, and leaks could be bad as people may dump their entire savings into the investment. I think it'll just happen when it happens. I follow this site to educate myself on both the IQD and the middle east. I know I have been reading a lot about the Egypt issues and am curious if that could potentially push out a potential RV or expedite it. I think there are a lot of I's to be dotted and T's to be crossed prior to a RV. I think we need a sitting government that is fully functional and all sanctions lifted. So I follow closely with the Kuwait issue and the seating of the final ministries. I am unsure whether the budget plays a big factor in the idea that budgets can also be amended. We've seen budgets passed in recent years and still no RV. So, I take that information and assume the budget is not a big factor as some may think. I think having a secure government and no sanctions are the real main keys. I like reading about how Iraq is an observing member of the WTO and looking to try to join. Its basically just politics and debt to be settled than we can see a RV any day. I'm not holding my breath, but I assume one day I will make money off of this investment.

• Upvote 5

Also logic would dictate the ceo's of major bank's might be in the "know" of an rv comming , but i'm absolutly sure most upper and middle management would be given orders to prepare , without knowing why or what they were preparing for!Plus they would never be given a rate! Just like the forex might be prepared for a new currancy basket but i,m sure the Rate loaded into the market is'nt known until it is going to go live .That''s why youll see changes off and on before the currancy is actually traded.This is called pinging.The live rate will be the international trade rate, and it will go live on all the forex and bank forex marquet boards at once! B)

• Upvote 2

If you can answer that question. Try this one, how many dinars have been purchased an are waiting to cash in? How much money is that? Can Iraq or the world bank really pay that out? I am starting to doubt that!

best info i have is that our federal reserve will buy and hold them---let the price rise---then swap them for oil in the future

best info i have is that our federal reserve will buy and hold them---let the price rise---then swap them for oil in the future

Sorry I'm new at this.

Good answer but can we have meat and potatoes.

Edited by Dee1

If you can answer that question. Try this one, how many dinars have been purchased an are waiting to cash in? How much money is that? Can Iraq or the world bank really pay that out? I am starting to doubt that!

Great question. I have some doubts here as well, but the idea is that our "broke" government will pay us, then they will stand by, until Iraq can pump enough oil to get back their dinars. The idea is the US will hold the IQD for our

required foreign reserves. My question is, how many barrels of oil will Iraq have to give away to get back their dinars from all the governments in the world?

All your questions are part of this speculative investment......no one really knows for sure.....thats why we are here trying to put all the pieces together......no one will know ahead of time.....at least weeks in advance....and you probly wont hear an official announcement from Iraq saying get ready world we are about to raise the value....it would most likely just happen and there would be some kind of news about it somewhere......Ali says he would only know 15 to 20 mins in advance....thats possibly the best heads up in normal conditions.....I would suspect somewhere along the lines in the banking sector that some people would know a week or so in advance to prepare.....I have talked to more then a couple of people who worked in positions higher then just a normal teller and they all basically said the same thing that they knew in a weeks advance of certain actions going down such as black friday and when a bunch of those banks went belly up so I think its VERY possible they might know something ahead of time but you can bet it wouldnt be spread around like wildfire and to all levels of personnel......guess we will all just have to wait and see....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

All your questions are part of this speculative investment......no one really knows for sure.....thats why we are here trying to put all the pieces together......no one will know ahead of time.....at least weeks in advance....and you probly wont hear an official announcement from Iraq saying get ready world we are about to raise the value....it would most likely just happen and there would be some kind of news about it somewhere......Ali says he would only know 15 to 20 mins in advance....thats possibly the best heads up in normal conditions.....I would suspect somewhere along the lines in the banking sector that some people would know a week or so in advance to prepare.....I have talked to more then a couple of people who worked in positions higher then just a normal teller and they all basically said the same thing that they knew in a weeks advance of certain actions going down such as black friday and when a bunch of those banks went belly up so I think its VERY possible they might know something ahead of time but you can bet it wouldnt be spread around like wildfire and to all levels of personnel......guess we will all just have to wait and see....

These are the easy answers. Is there someone that can find factc. Does the bank have rules? Can we find out how many dinars are out there?

Also logic would dictate the ceo's of major bank's might be in the "know" of an rv comming , but i'm absolutly sure most upper and middle management would be given orders to prepare , without knowing why or what they were preparing for!Plus they would never be given a rate! Just like the forex might be prepared for a new currancy basket but i,m sure the Rate loaded into the market is'nt known until it is going to go live .That''s why youll see changes off and on before the currancy is actually traded.This is called pinging.The live rate will be the international trade rate, and it will go live on all the forex and bank forex marquet boards at once! B)

These are the easy answers. Is there someone that can find factc. Does the bank have rules? Can we find out how many dinars are out there?

Thats the thing....there are no factual documents to back up anything....thats part of this investment....we are all speculating.....Im sure the bank has some rules but which kind and who would actually know these and can back them up?? Yes, you can find out how many dinars are out there.....the MOF and CBI post these numbers all the time and right now there is like 27 trillion dinar out in circulation.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats the thing....there are no factual documents to back up anything....thats part of this investment....we are all speculating.....Im sure the bank has some rules but which kind and who would actually know these and can back them up?? Yes, you can find out how many dinars are out there.....the MOF and CBI post these numbers all the time and right now there is like 27 trillion dinar out in circulation.....

Thank you so much! That is more dinar then I can understand. I don't blame Iraq for not wanting to pay it out. I don't see how America can pay it either. I don't want my children's children paying it.

Thank you so much! That is more dinar then I can understand. I don't blame Iraq for not wanting to pay it out. I don't see how America can pay it either. I don't want my children's children paying it.

Data is all over the place,You can just read and learn for yourself.

1) Of the 27 trillion dinar out there only 3% of that is held by individuals.RegularAmericans like you and I

One of the ways Countries supported the liberation of Iraq did so by purchasing Dinar

Which they agreed to not cash in al at once but over time of appreciation a WIN WIN was created, that is one of the things that makethis speculation so golden if you ask me.

2) Listen to no ONE.They do not know,Banks will not even know until the evening before when Forex updates,and Forex wont know untilCBI makes the change.

The only people that will know in advance are Principlas of Iraq like Maliki,Allawi,Talinbani & Sharibi and the way that country acts.Their Cousins,Friends,Neighbors whomever. That is how Ali will know 15 min.earlier.

I do not think they have insider trading laws to protect, either that or they just don't care like everthing else they do.(sorry they pi?? me off)

3) That brings me to our bank Rumors (that is exactly what they are Rumors) Only a select few have any access to forex pre post or INSIDE information and that is exactly what it is INSIDE information punishable by huge fines even prison.Tellers will not know.

4) It will happen when you least expect it, It will just be there.Probably why we sleep with the time difference and all.

I do not know anymore that anybody else,Just along for the ride YE HA

Go RV / RI

• Upvote 2

That is still $810,000,000,000. Yep, 810 BILLION. :)

Chump Change in the spectrum of things.

What wa the cost on the 8 power plants?

What was the cost on the mass trasit train?

I think that amount is covered in the fund being released June 1st ?

Remember the country is located on a sea of Oil and Natural gas

And I dont know if you noticed the cost of a Barrel of oil, where do you see that going?

Go RV / RI

Chump Change in the spectrum of things.

What wa the cost on the 8 power plants?

What was the cost on the mass trasit train?

I think that amount is covered in the fund being released June 1st ?

Remember the country is located on a sea of Oil and Natural gas

And I dont know if you noticed the cost of a Barrel of oil, where do you see that going?

Go RV / RI

I just remembered was it not KRAMER who said the second it becomes a tradable currency Internationaly the Big Fish start buying Billions upon Billions of Dinar.Where else in your lifetime are you able to witness the freedom of a war torn country that just happens to sit on huge natural resources the entire planet needs and the value of their currency is a great OPPORTUNITY to turn a PROFIT.

So we have that going for us and an RV makes the $810 billion almost look irrelavant doesnt it.

Go RV / RI

Well Dee, taking into account you are a newbie I can understand you asking how this can all be paid out. You have a lot to learn so I suggest you purchase Adam,s book for starters. "They" will not be "paying all this out" as you have inquired. Do some research and learn how this all works. BTW, I show as a newbie but have been invested for over 3 yrs now. Be careful which mods you piss off on here. They will ban you and the you will have to start all over again. God Bless and Go RV

All your questions are part of this speculative investment......no one really knows for sure.....thats why we are here trying to put all the pieces together......no one will know ahead of time.....at least weeks in advance....and you probly wont hear an official announcement from Iraq saying get ready world we are about to raise the value....it would most likely just happen and there would be some kind of news about it somewhere......Ali says he would only know 15 to 20 mins in advance....thats possibly the best heads up in normal conditions.....I would suspect somewhere along the lines in the banking sector that some people would know a week or so in advance to prepare...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree... we will not know in advance that it is going to happen Feb 2 at 9:00 est ..... but we will know the season... by the signs along the way...

Kind of like no one knows exactly when a baby will be born... A doc might give you a good estimation.... the closer it gets... the more complete his

guess might get... but no one can give you the exact time.....

I believe we are in the season.... all the birth signs are there... What is going on in Egypt is like the medication that speeds up the birth... so just hang on...

IT WILL BE SOON.... VERY SOON!!!

Edited by gloryv
  • Upvote 1