Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

info from Iraq continued

nir

I'm in New Zealand right now and I talked to my plumber here who is from the USA, and he said (while pulling the back of his pants up - meaning he's telling the truth) that he knows the United States never landed on the moon. So sorry guys, I really hate to break it to ya, but I figured I'd just let you all down easy.

Edited by AudiS4
  • Upvote 2

I am going to try to get ahold of an old friend who use to wrestle, the Iron Sheik, and see what his thoughts are on the RV. He used to live in one. Hopefully we can figure this out soon! GO RV!

My comment was just a thought. The Mosque is not only considered a place of worship. But a place for Muslims to discuss events that affect the Ummah. So to try and get some insight from a knowledgeable person who travel's back and forth I think is within reason. I myself I am American Muslim who reads and writes Arabic.

I understand that certain people have quote boots on the ground, within Iraq. But I wonder how many actually are able to move around freely outside the green zone? Or how many attend the Mosque in Iraq?

Good Luck on your meet with the iron Shiek.

Nir,

I am Middle-Eastern as well, as a matter of fact, I am an Iraqi/American.

All of our friends and family members who are still in Iraq, know absolutely nothing about the RV. The only people that really have somewhat of a clue are people that we happen to know that are government officials, military, etc.

Who is your mortgage rep.? Until recently, I was a licensed loan officer, what a small world.

This statement has a whole lot of truth in it. Most Iraqis don't really care and do not know much about an RV unless they are trying to sell you something and then they will humor you with no real facts. :):)

I open and read this site several times during the day. I have never made a comment on here until now. I have been investing for many years and have invested a considerable amount in dinar. My choice no one made me do it. I still feel it was a good investment. I read this and other sites try and stay abreast with the latest news. But the one thing I find here is that some people are so rude as to bash or try to make their insults cute, when someelse is trying to realy info. You better listen to what Nir and other like her have to say. Godd or bad, there is a message here. You are believing to much in an unknown. You are shallow minded if you don't listen and think you know that this is a surefire winner. It is not a 100% and you as an investor need this info, without it you are a loser .

So Nir, I thank you for your input and please don't stop. I like being informed keep it up.

• Upvote 3

I'm not bashing, but do you really think your "mortgage rep" really knows anything more than any of the other people "from iraq" or "in iraq" do? Doubtful. The only people who know whats truly going on are people that are actually involved in the process. It seems to me, that not even they know whats going on.

A mortgage rep...My goodness whats next ? Im thinking the Village People singing, Go, Go, R, V..to the tune of YMCA>>>>>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nir,

I am Middle-Eastern as well, as a matter of fact, I am an Iraqi/American.

All of our friends and family members who are still in Iraq, know absolutely nothing about the RV. The only people that really have somewhat of a clue are people that we happen to know that are government officials, military, etc.

Who is your mortgage rep.? Until recently, I was a licensed loan officer, what a small world.

Thank you for the post, good info. I would imagine that the government in Iraq would keep a RV quiet until it is ready to implement such action IMO

• Upvote 1

I am going to try to get ahold of an old friend who use to wrestle, the Iron Sheik, and see what his thoughts are on the RV. He used to live in one. Hopefully we can figure this out soon! GO RV!

That is hilarious! I will reach out to an old colleague of his, Roddy Piper. I know he was a rowdy guy but I think he has some contacts at scottland yard.

What happened to the post on the Forex? I thought you said you would post it last night..............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

My bad I just found it on page four..........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

Seriously why would Nir follow up with another post? Unless they are a glutton for punishment who would blame them. Some of you were very mean.

I am not saying I believe the post or not............... but all anyone has to do is go to the next thread if you don't like what you see.

Nir and Hasim are correct though, "Middle Eastern people are hesitant when dealing with people that are not of their faith or culture" They don't like most us, sometimes I can see why. I don't even think Hashim likes many of us :lol: (No offense Hashim) :lol:

I remember we had a poster here named Muhammad/Mohammad, something like that, but he was one of the few that could translate Arabic for us. I liked his perspective and his post's. But he was ran off too because some didn't like what he had to say, even if it was the truth. As for me I want to hear EVERYTHING.

Even if that means Terry and Okie and I start going blind :P I want to hear it all and then make up my own mind what I want to believe.

Wouldn't you rather have the choice yourselves?

I just wish you guys would quit making it so unpleasant for some posters. :(

Nir or Hashim if you have any rumors I would like to hear them. Thanks

• Upvote 2

Seriously why would Nir follow up with another post? Unless they are a glutton for punishment who would blame them. Some of you were very mean.

I am not saying I believe the post or not............... but all anyone has to do is go to the next thread if you don't like what you see.

Nir and Hasim are correct though, "Middle Eastern people are hesitant when dealing with people that are not of their faith or culture" They don't like most us, sometimes I can see why. I don't even think Hashim likes many of us :lol: (No offense Hashim) :lol:

I remember we had a poster here named Muhammad/Mohammad, something like that, but he was one of the few that could translate Arabic for us. I liked his perspective and his post's. But he was ran off too because some didn't like what he had to say, even if it was the truth. As for me I want to hear EVERYTHING.

Even if that means Terry and Okie and I start going blind :P I want to hear it all and then make up my own mind what I want to believe.

Wouldn't you rather have the choice yourselves?

I just wish you guys would quit making it so unpleasant for some posters. :(

Nir or Hashim if you have any rumors I would like to hear them. Thanks

If you don't stop it you may go blind, but you'll be happy! LOL B)

Shark out...

• Upvote 2

Hi,

To follow up on this post I want to mention that I work in a bank and my bank is also in an area where many middle eastern people come and bank. I want you all to know that I ask many people from the middle east about the dinar. Today for example I spoke to an Iraqi Jew that is a nucleur scientist and he told me that the RV might happen and if it does it would be in many years. I am giving you all valuble factual info from people that might not be in the know but they are from that part of the world and they might have more knowledge than people you guys listine or read about who have so far given you all false info and you all know who I am talking about. I am asking many people about this and I keep getting the same answer if it happens it will happen in a few years. Now if you don't like what I have to say that is fine but at least be thankful that I give info that is from people in that area and these are not lies because I am not making money from this ethier way and I have no motive to lie. I just want to help everyone make the right decesion. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi,

To follow up on this post I want to mention that I work in a bank and my bank is also in an area where many middle eastern people come and bank. I want you all to know that I ask many people from the middle east about the dinar. Today for example I spoke to an Iraqi Jew that is a nucleur scientist and he told me that the RV might happen and if it does it would be in many years. I am giving you all valuble factual info from people that might not be in the know but they are from that part of the world and they might have more knowledge than people you guys listine or read about who have so far given you all false info and you all know who I am talking about. I am asking many people about this and I keep getting the same answer if it happens it will happen in a few years. Now if you don't like what I have to say that is fine but at least be thankful that I give info that is from people in that area and these are not lies because I am not making money from this ethier way and I have no motive to lie. I just want to help everyone make the right decesion. Be well and stay real.

Thank you for your insight. Let's hope they don't wait to long. Iraq stability is questionable at best. Iraqi people deserve better. The growing investment in Iraq this year will heat up the economy and the dinar will have to move soon or later. :)