Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REALLY?????

The Original Spike

It just hit me, the unemployment rate nationwide should go down if this hits, cause I don't know anyone who is invested in this that plans on keeping their job afterwards. Lotsa openings coming when the RV happens. The higher the rate, the more jobs!!! Obama should push this forward!!!! He needs all the help he can getbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 6

Well the problem I have is the ones like myself has been invested for 7 years and have been just waiting for the payday, and still nothing. I may sound selfish but the ones that have been in for years I bet feel the same way. Way too many people tell everyone about Dinars and a year ago no one knew the word. It has given too many people opportunity to buy in and if everyone is going to be a millionaire then then what?? Social ruin!! Just saying, my family does not even know I have them or yet any one in my town. And when it does RV no one will still know. Because I don't go to the grocery tell everyone in line about Dinars, because it is no ones business.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 21

You are kidding right? That has to be one of the most selfish things I have EVER seen on this site or any site for that matter. Hey if we ever get a cure for cancer we will make sure to keep it a secret so that you dont get upset ok? Wow... this is worse that all the BS that is getting posted.

Personally I dont see why we do not hope that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the entire WORLD could benefit from this. I am just going to make a guess here but I will be sure to not look for the new charity you are starting after this thing pops.

If you want my honest opinion I say I hope you find out about the RV and when you go to cash in your dinars are fake. I dont really hope that but my point is that it is ridiculous what you just said.

Yeah we'll keep that cancer thing a secret

Cancer and Dinar?

C'mon man

Semper Fi

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

My brother thought I aught to post this in Rumors also, he told me he was tired of reading so much trash and that this was valid info. He is invested too and reads our boards. Alt.'s, put this wherever you feel it most belongs, I brouse more than anything now... "The few people I know that are involved with banks are all invested in the dinar now, even the ones that are sceptics, they say they are subscribing to the "What if scenerio". The FedEx dilervery guys that would bring my orders are invested now. They all don't want to be left out if and when this thing takes off. (This whole thing can do nothing but move foward.) We have seen the dinar hit the Forex for the first time ever being listed, although it is listed, it is yet to be traded on the open market. This, whether it's a dirty float, ect., when it does truely go live, will be the biggest hurdle yet. I was talking to a couple of my broker buddies yesterday, and they said there is no way they would put a currency on the open board of the Forex and let it sit without it being active for very long. I asked what were their thoughts? They told me they didn't think it could stay inactive for more than a month. I asked could it be pulled? They told me anything is possible, but not likely. I was told that most probably, the Forex was cautious about listing the Dinar until they had done a full spectrum of research and evaluated all perameters before listing it. (They would not list it unless they plan on trading it, basic comon since.) As far as floats ect., anything is possible, it's anybodys guess. I also went to my old bank yesterday to ask some questions, not so much about anything other than a no interest account that would be covered by the FDIC, (my just in case scerinios'). This was a weird experience, I was first asked about where my funds would be coming from if I didn't mind giving an explanation and how much was I expecting to be depositing. I told them it could be anywhere from tens of thousands to millions, I really didn't know at this point. Before long, a few big wigs from upstairs were downstairs wanting to know more about the investment. I explained what my idea is on everything and why I'm invested. It turned out that a few of them had made money on Kuait, penny stocks, BP and a few other investments. As I left, I was told, "see ya soon". The bank is Arvest in Little Rock, AR. Do I read anything extra into this? No. I just look at the laws of basic economics, an RI/RV has to take place soon. All the added economics and other countries needing this RI/RV as much as Iraq is just icing on the cake. I just think it's great not have people looking at this as such a crapshoot any more. All in all, I'm ready... B)"

I'M All IN!! Go RV!!

My brother thought I aught to post this in Rumors also, he told me he was tired of reading so much trash and that this was valid info. He is invested too and reads our boards. Alt.'s, put this wherever you feel it most belongs, I brouse more than anything now... "The few people I know that are involved with banks are all invested in the dinar now, even the ones that are sceptics, they say they are subscribing to the "What if scenerio". The FedEx dilervery guys that would bring my orders are invested now. They all don't want to be left out if and when this thing takes off. (This whole thing can do nothing but move foward.) We have seen the dinar hit the Forex for the first time ever being listed, although it is listed, it is yet to be traded on the open market. This, whether it's a dirty float, ect., when it does truely go live, will be the biggest hurdle yet. I was talking to a couple of my broker buddies yesterday, and they said there is no way they would put a currency on the open board of the Forex and let it sit without it being active for very long. I asked what were their thoughts? They told me they didn't think it could stay inactive for more than a month. I asked could it be pulled? They told me anything is possible, but not likely. I was told that most probably, the Forex was cautious about listing the Dinar until they had done a full spectrum of research and evaluated all perameters before listing it. (They would not list it unless they plan on trading it, basic comon since.) As far as floats ect., anything is possible, it's anybodys guess. I also went to my old bank yesterday to ask some questions, not so much about anything other than a no interest account that would be covered by the FDIC, (my just in case scerinios'). This was a weird experience, I was first asked about where my funds would be coming from if I didn't mind giving an explanation and how much was I expecting to be depositing. I told them it could be anywhere from tens of thousands to millions, I really didn't know at this point. Before long, a few big wigs from upstairs were downstairs wanting to know more about the investment. I explained what my idea is on everything and why I'm invested. It turned out that a few of them had made money on Kuait, penny stocks, BP and a few other investments. As I left, I was told, "see ya soon". The bank is Arvest in Little Rock, AR. Do I read anything extra into this? No. I just look at the laws of basic economics, an RI/RV has to take place soon. All the added economics and other countries needing this RI/RV as much as Iraq is just icing on the cake. I just think it's great not have people looking at this as such a crapshoot any more. All in all, I'm ready... B)"

I'M All IN!! Go RV!!

• Upvote 1

Ha ha ha ha, thats funny, and FYI I support many charitys including Breast Cancer center of America and Parkinson's research, also support both private schools my children attend and the church communities. You missed the whole point, that you are setting yourself up for being taken advantage of and having your identity stolen. Oh and p.s. the fake thing was lame! Ha ha ha ha

• Downvote 7

Nice to hear- -This is the way this should be-maybe i,ll subscribe to this page- :lol: -awhhh the day when it comes- maybe i,ll buy a new fishing pole- Like my friend who wants to stay aunonymus Bob says - when he see,s a 1000 foot LAKE FRIEGHTER(SHIP-GREAT LAKES) Now thats a Bass Boat :lol: all i need is a fishing pole-Now thats dreamin- ;) Vern

• Upvote 1

WOW...That was my immediate gut response also...I really feel sorry for him... Even though I've been burned badly, "financially destroyed " by a guy I thought I knew, I still told my family and a FEW of my close friends and 2 of my banker friends who have helped me over the last few years. Maybe I could have a very far-reaching positive effect on them and their families. I'd feel extremely bad if they said later, "why didn't you tell me?" What they do with the opportunity is up to them. I haven't disclosed a bunch of my particulars, like "how much do you have". You can share the opportunity without giving up details of your plans/activities. When this happens, I know I'll feel good about trying.

Still, even after being "betrayed", I want to pursue helping others. I think once you, as they say, "walk a mile in my shoes" you have more compassion to reach out. Started a foundation 5 years ago, with a desire to help others less fortunate, but no funding. Didn't know how I'd even go about getting funding, LONG before knowing anything about this ride, with the dream of someday getting funding for my causes. When this happens, it's on to the next chapter! :D

I WISH HIM ALL THE BLESSING, FINANCIALLY AND EMOTIONALLY/SPIRITUALLY.

• Upvote 4

Well the problem I have is the ones like myself has been invested for 7 years and have been just waiting for the payday, and still nothing. I may sound selfish but the ones that have been in for years I bet feel the same way. Way too many people tell everyone about Dinars and a year ago no one knew the word. It has given too many people opportunity to buy in and if everyone is going to be a millionaire then then what?? Social ruin!! Just saying, my family does not even know I have them or yet any one in my town. And when it does RV no one will still know. Because I don't go to the grocery tell everyone in line about Dinars, because it is no ones business.

I don't know about all of that. The way I see it, people hit the lotto every day some where. Most are broke within a couple of years. They stimulate the economy with their wreckless spending. It will be up to us, when the time comes, to be responsable with our new found wealth. I personally will build a trust, invest and have the interest as a suplimentary income. This will allow me to see my two kids more frequently and set them up for their future, college, weddings, reliable vehicles and pay off my many bills and school loans. Just a pipe dream at this point still, but one that is coming closer to fruitation. I have not been invested for 7 years, but have been invested for a while. I don't hold a huge amount, but know what little I have will suffice. The return will help me and many others get out of our proverbial holes and may move us a little or a large step foward. This bodes well for the economy by allowing many of us to have a reset button that may have never come before this. Many of us will buy houses, pay off school loans, ect... I don't see where this could be a bad thing for our economy. We still need manufacturing jobs to move away from primarily being a natural resource exporter, but I don't see where this could be anything other than a good thing for this country. Just be glad that others may be able to take care of postponing a future tax hike with this investment paying off. I personally would like to see as many hard working people hit a lick to help their personal situations that all seem to have more of than any time in history at this point. Although my intent was not to debate the short commings of this investment, just that we are close. I'm sorry that you and others have waited for 7 years. I'm sorry that it has caused some to become jaded. I really don't see where my FedEx guy and a few of his coworkers holding around 250k of Dinar apiece will hurt you investment. In any event, I wish you well. ;)

• Upvote 4

You are kidding right? That has to be one of the most selfish things I have EVER seen on this site or any site for that matter. Hey if we ever get a cure for cancer we will make sure to keep it a secret so that you dont get upset ok? Wow... this is worse that all the BS that is getting posted.

Personally I dont see why we do not hope that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the entire WORLD could benefit from this. I am just going to make a guess here but I will be sure to not look for the new charity you are starting after this thing pops.

If you want my honest opinion I say I hope you find out about the RV and when you go to cash in your dinars are fake. I dont really hope that but my point is that it is ridiculous what you just said.

you know... one thing you can tell on a forum is what is really in a person's heart... no preacher I have ever met has this much negativity in theirs you need to change your name and please don't put anything about God or preaching in your name when you change it... you should be ashamed of your self this is why people don't like christians is because people think we are all hypocrites you should never imply that anything negative should happen to anyone ... shame on you again

PS... none of the preachers I know even use "BS" letters or the actual words not a christian thing to do I don't know what ghetto you claim to preach in but if I where there I would pull your minister's card in a heart beat if I where them... you are not a good example

Edited by Soldiering4U
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Great post spike. This is a refreshing post, that reminds us all to stay positive and it's not a matter of if, but rather when. I've been invested since 2004 too, but it was a longshot high risk investment then. Instead of getting all pissed off that other people are Johnny come lately players, I just want to see it happen for those of us who took that leap of faith. If you make a few million, splurge and get yourself a "Investing Since 2004" plaque with a dinar in lucite, or if you're too cheap just buy the Dinar Vet shirt coming soon to a Dinar Broker near you.

Just take a breath and be glad you woke up today laugh.gif

Go RI January 2011!!!

p.s. Spell check is your friend.

Edited by Lawman33473
  • Upvote 1

WOW...TinkyRVwishing...If you support those causes, why wouldn't you tell your family??? You can share the opportunity without giving up details of your plans/activities. When this happens, I know I'll feel good about trying.

I WISH YOU ALL, prosperity both FINANCIALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY/SPIRITUALLY !!!

WOW...That was my immediate gut response also...I really feel sorry for him... Even though I've been burned badly, "financially destroyed " by a guy I thought I knew, I still told my family and a FEW of my close friends and 2 of my banker friends who have helped me over the last few years. Maybe I could have a very far-reaching positive effect on them and their families. I'd feel extremely bad if they said later, "why didn't you tell me?" What they do with the opportunity is up to them. I haven't disclosed a bunch of my particulars, like "how much do you have". You can share the opportunity without giving up details of your plans/activities. When this happens, I know I'll feel good about trying.

Still, even after being "betrayed", I want to pursue helping others. I think once you, as they say, "walk a mile in my shoes" you have more compassion to reach out. Started a foundation 5 years ago, with a desire to help others less fortunate, but no funding. Didn't know how I'd even go about getting funding, LONG before knowing anything about this ride, with the dream of someday getting funding for my causes. When this happens, it's on to the next chapter! :D

I WISH HIM ALL THE BLESSING, FINANCIALLY AND EMOTIONALLY/SPIRITUALLY.

Keep the faith, and God bless you for not letting yourself get hardened. Getting cautious from getting burned is always okay. Kind of like the old adage about better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Since, I've become a DV myself, I've met a lot more good souls trying to do the right thing here, than bad.

I've said on a few posts that is a blessing no matter what faith you follow when it hits. Thank the good Lord you were in on it and remember to pay it forward however you see fit. If you're invested in the millions invest in a good tax attorney and a financial advisor (I've got a trusted advisor whom if it hits big will only handle a handful of dinar vets because I got his dad into it tongue.gif).

Just don't get bitter folks, we're better than that. This is a community and though it's a virtual one it's a better feeling at the end of the day helping someone than knocking them down.

• Upvote 1