Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50K dinar reward for Shabibis "authentic" personal email address......C'mon you hackers, get out there and work your cyber magic, I know you can do it! Just think of the possibilities, we all could send him emails of "encouragement" and "suggestion" with plenty of attachments. Spam his arse into RV'ing. I bet he got creative to impress his ladies, something like.....shabbalabbadingdong@hotmail.....shabbybaby@AOL.....theshabster@yahOO.....dang it shabs RV already, put down the houkah, get off your camel and RV.....RV or get off the pot, and if you don't.....here's to sand in your codpiece brudda :P

Edited by Funky Cold Medinar
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

ummm wtf were you thnkin posting this. I mean really?

come on. Like anyone could get it and even if they did he wouldn't reply to us.sorry you failed brudda. lol.

I guess it could be classified as alcohol induced humor :D just mixing it up a litlle bit, tends to get a little humdrum around here from time to time, I wonder if he's on facebOOk? the shabbinater :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

50K dinar reward for Shabibis "authentic" personal email address......C'mon you hackers, get out there and work your cyber magic, I know you can do it! Just think of the possibilities, we all could send him emails of "encouragement" and "suggestion" with plenty of attachments. Spam his arse into RV'ing. I bet he got creative to impress his ladies, something like.....shabbalabbadingdong@hotmail.....shabbybaby@AOL.....theshabster@yahOO.....dang it shabs RV already, put down the houkah, get off your camel and RV.....RV or get off the pot, and if you don't.....here's to sand in your codpiece brudda :P

I guess it could be classified as alcohol induced humor :D just mixing it up a litlle bit, tends to get a little humdrum around here from time to time, I wonder if he's on facebOOk? the shabbinater :

These comments are so racists! You really should be a little more sensitive when speaking about other cultures. You never know who knows who and who may be on these forums.

Maybe you should stay away from that "Demon Juice"!

• Downvote 3

hahhahahaha theshabster@yahOO that is awesome. thats gotta be it xD

Not intended to offend anyones culture, and if I did I apologize. But in all honesty and fairness, I make more fun of my own culture than anyone elses. Besides, how do we know or not know what he does behind closed dOOrs. I bet his camel saddle has a houkah holder! And yes I know I spelled it wrong, but it wouldn't let it go through with the correct speling. Peace and blessings to ALL, and let's always remember to exercise our constitutional rights, such as....FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

These comments are so racists! You really should be a little more sensitive when speaking about other cultures. You never know who knows who and who may be on these forums.

Maybe you should stay away from that "Demon Juice"!

First thing is first LAY OFF and take a CHILL PILL (that is the 90s in me talkin) some people need to lighten up not everything said about someone else is racist my friends call me "H onkie" all the time and I tell them that is "Cracker" not "H onkie" see some things are said in good fun just lighten up because if you are the one throwing the race card all the time you could be eaten like the boy who cried wolf...

Edited by Soldiering4U
  • Upvote 2

First thing is first LAY OFF and take a CHILL PILL (that is the 90s in me talkin) some people need to lighten up not everything said about someone else is racist my friends call me "H onkie" all the time and I tell them that is "Cracker" not "H onkie" see some things are said in good fun just lighten up because if you are the one throwing the race card all the time you could be eaten like the boy who cried wolf...

thank you for that...SO TRUE SO TRUE. Some of these people are SOO tight arsed, I could insert some coal and have a diamond LONG BEFORE this dinar thing ever hits. IT'S JUST A LITTLE HUMOR PEOPLE, man oh man.

Not intended to offend anyones culture, and if I did I apologize. But in all honesty and fairness, I make more fun of my own culture than anyone elses. Besides, how do we know or not know what he does behind closed dOOrs. I bet his camel saddle has a houkah holder! And yes I know I spelled it wrong, but it wouldn't let it go through with the correct speling. Peace and blessings to ALL, and let's always remember to exercise our constitutional rights, such as....FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Apology accepted, it takes a big person to be humble and apologize. I really wasn't offended.

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing not intended to be misused.

Camels are usually owned by the Bediouns. They aren't even within city limits.

BTW, I never throw around the "Racist Card". I love all people of all races, and all sizes, white, black, yellow, green and white. God made us all perfect in HIS sight.

• Downvote 2

Apology accepted, it takes a big person to be humble and apologize. I really wasn't offended.

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing not intended to be misused.

Camels are usually owned by the Bediouns. They aren't even within city limits.

BTW, I never throw around the "Racist Card". I love all people of all races, and all sizes, white, black, yellow, green and white. God made us all perfect in HIS sight.

Thank you for accepting my apology Iraqi Queen. I truly meant no harm or offense to anyone. I am the first to admit that my attempts at humor can get carried away sometimes. The ONLY race that i think exists here is....the HUMAN race. Be well, happy and safe, countless blessings and endless peace for us all.

ummm wtf were you thnkin posting this. I mean really?

come on. Like anyone could get it and even if they did he wouldn't reply to us.sorry you failed brudda. lol.

What makes you think they couldn't get it, they got sarah palins, ill bet if someone really wanted to and he had one they could get it, but your right, it wouldn't do any good to spam him to death he knows what he is doing and this will all be done in his timeline

• Upvote 1

I had a long day, thanks for the humor and laugh laugh.gif I needed this.

You are so welcome. You just made it worth the bashing, so I thank YOU :D nice to see that some people understand that humor can cross cultural boundaries and mean no harm. If we can't have a gOOd laugh at ourselves then why even get out of bed! And for ALL the gOOd people out there, I can take as well as I give so feel free to make fun of me tOO, bring it baby, lol, I will even help get you started.....I am 6' 7", about 240lbs, kind of lOOk like a cross between Mark Magwire and Howdy dOOdy....OMG I'm Ron Howard, somebody kill me please :lol::P LOL. Countless blessings and endless peace to all, bless and support the trOOps.....GO RV!

You are so welcome. You just made it worth the bashing, so I thank YOU :D nice to see that some people understand that humor can cross cultural boundaries and mean no harm. If we can't have a gOOd laugh at ourselves then why even get out of bed! And for ALL the gOOd people out there, I can take as well as I give so feel free to make fun of me tOO, bring it baby, lol, I will even help get you started.....I am 6' 7", about 240lbs, kind of lOOk like a cross between Mark Magwire and Howdy dOOdy....OMG I'm Ron Howard, somebody kill me please :lol::P LOL. Countless blessings and endless peace to all, bless and support the trOOps.....GO RV!

Love your fun attitude! biggrin.gif

I was able to hack in to Sahbibi's email by telling him that I was an accountant for Prince Nan Tubotu of Niger and that we needed to store 72 million usd in his bank account via wire. His authentic email address is...

not2shabibi@tripod.com

lol thanks for the post FCM. It's like a breath of fresh air.

I was able to hack in to Sahbibi's email by telling him that I was an accountant for Prince Nan Tubotu of Niger and that we needed to store 72 million usd in his bank account via wire. His authentic email address is...

not2shabibi@tripod.com

lol thanks for the post FCM. It's like a breath of fresh air.

You guys help me to laugh so hard, thank you so much! You are right Kevnutz, it is a breath of freash air. We get involved in this investment, find these sites, hang on all the info. we can find, and before you know it it's like we are living inside the DMV, tOO serious and tOO boring all the dang time. Keep it light, mix it up.....sound the trumpets.....que the band.....lOOse the doves.....and let the games begin :P , just a gOOd mix is all i'm asking for....i think all that participate here should be required to bring one piece of hard news and one joke everyday :D Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....support the trOOps, and let's keep the gOOd Iraqi people in our prayers tOO, Lord knows they have suffered tOO much.

[ I have tried all the email addy's i have gotten so far, no go yet, keep getting the dameon failure mail in return, lol, but hey, Iraq wasn't built in a day, let's keep trying lol :P .....shabbydOO@buckknuckle.com