Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

interesting email response from warka bank

pspencer

I have been trying to get a debit/master card from warka bank for about 3 weeks and have sent several emails to no avail.

the latest email response back from warka was another run around but it's also an interesting response I'm curious to see what you all might think of this... here is there response....

"Dear Sir,

The system has been configurated locally in Iraq and will be shortly configurated internationally which will be posted on our website accordingly.

Best regards."

any thoughts ?

• Upvote 6

I have been trying to get a debit/master card from warka bank for about 3 weeks and have sent several emails to no avail.

the latest email response back from warka was another run around but it's also an interesting response I'm curious to see what you all might think of this... here is there response....

"Dear Sir,

The system has been configurated locally in Iraq and will be shortly configurated internationally which will be posted on our website accordingly.

Best regards."

any thoughts ?

Could be something, or the run around again???? :D

• Downvote 1

here's my thought.....is "configurated" even a proper word? :huh:

Some of you get side-tracked too easily!

"Dear Sir,

Best regards."

any thoughts ?

It is an interesting response they gave you.......I like the reference of configuring internationally!! Let's hope it's what we want & it will happen sooner than later!!

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

here's my thought.....is "configurated" even a proper word? :huh:

configurated

Simple past tense and past participle of configurate.

Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/configurated"

MY BAD, yes it is a proper word, just a new one on me, learn something everyday, I guess i never had to configurated anything before, lol

I hope what they shared with you is the truth, Thanks for posting, blessings and peace to all, protect the trOOps and GO RV!

configurated

Simple past tense and past participle of configurate.

Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/configurated"

MY BAD, yes it is a proper word, just a new one on me, learn something everyday, I guess i never had to configurated anything before, lol

I hope what they shared with you is the truth, Thanks for posting, blessings and peace to all, protect the trOOps and GO RV!

Thank you all for the help and guidance, Lord knows I need plenty :):):):):)

• Upvote 1

Dear Sir,

Can you please give guidance in reguard to future action in the use of master / debit card.

When will I be permitted to use it in the

U.S.A.?Jan. 20, 2011

Morning;

We will inform you when the card back to service by SMS.

Sorry for any inconvenience receive

from us.

Best

Regards

Warka Bank for

Investment & Finance

Customer Care

Team

+9647806800751

• Upvote 1

"Dear Sir,

Best regards."

any thoughts ?

Currencies used by Iraq are IQD and USD. The two accounts provided by Warka for us are the USD and the IQD. We wire and transfer our monies accordly.

My thoughts are that they are developing programs or configurations to be able to accept other international currencies, along with the USD. JMO

• Upvote 1

CONFIGURATED - IS A HUGE WORD IN THE COMPUTER BUSINESS PEOPLE! EVRYTIME A COMPUTER DOES SOMETHING AND ESPECIALLY MATHEMATICALLY IT USES A - YOU GOT IT - A "CONFIGURATOR"

SO THE EMAIL SEEMS TO BE SAYING THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER JUST "CONFIGURING" UNDER LOCAL PROGRAMS AND THAT THE BANKS IT PROGRAMMER IS 'CONFIGURING" THE COMPUTER TO ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL MONETARY TRANSACTIONS!

NICE POST! IT DOES MAKE SENSE THAT WARKA WOULD UPGRADE THEIR COMPUTERS WITH OR WITHOUT AND RV BUT TIMING IS IRONIC! GO RV!

• Upvote 1