Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who will Quit after RV??

Kandi77

73 members have voted

1. 1. Will you quit your job after the RV or keep working?

• Quit as soon as it happens
    • Keep working in same job
    • Start in new career/job
    • I don't work now

I will quit; I want to teach others to read, voluteer at a local good samaritan home, teach basic computer skills and how to write a good resume. Stuff that I'm good at doing - that an take time to visit friends that I've been promising to visit for the past 20 years, and spend a good deal of time riding and showing.

I quit my 2nd job before Thanksgiving ... now looking for another unless it happens. Can't find an easy one. I guess there is always Easter ... I could get an easy gig then. :lol:

lol.....thats funny,just dont be the one laying the eggs. If i could invest more i would quit but i cant so i aint.........dammit

• Upvote 1

I purposely only own 542,000 dinar. One reason I only own that much is because in the back of my mind this is too good to be true. Another reason that I only own that much is that I don't want my two boys growing up thinking that Daddy is always going to take care of them. They need to learn responsibilty just like I did. So the answer is no I won't quit my job. However, if and thats a big if this thing rv's at a decent rate I probably will give up my fulltime status and work partime. The company that I work for is very flexible and would allow me to do it. I sure do hope we get a decent rate, because I don't want to go to bed every night thinking I should have bought more. Money is not an issue, I just have a problem with spending money on something thats sounds too good to be true. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm just wondering how many people are going to quit when the RV happens. Let's say it RV's at 1:1. Will you quit, try something else or keep working? I am planning on keep working, I have a great job that is flexible and I love it, so I will keep working. Let me know what your plans are.

Everyone keeps saying the taxes and spending will help the economy, but how many jobs will be created just by people quitting?

First off you would need to look at how many dinar you have, anything less than 1 mill and you will need to keep your job, anything over a 1 mill well look at your age and how much you make from the rv, me I have already been out of work to long do to ecconomy so I and hopping for anything over $2.50 and with my age I will be retiring. thats maybe a better way to say how many will retire after rv and what would it take to be able to retire with what you have?

I was in business for myself for many years. I loved the work, found it satisfying, and creative and loved coming up wth answers others couldn't. When I married I trained my husband to do some of my kind of work but mostly used his own native talents to expand the business in the directions it had to go to grow successfully. Then about seven years ago health issues caused me to have to sell the business ... not something I could do part time. And my husband picked up his business love, the one he left behind when I married him, and started on that. I was able to help him until he would have need to start hiring other people. Then we were introduced to the dinar. And within a year my husdand died. So here I sit not sure how to make his dreams come true, or at least part of them. But I do know that although I''ll not be working full time I'll be involved in pilanthrophic things that my hasband and I both wanted to support.

so in my case, I' will be putting three, perhaps four, people to work full time who were not collecting full time pay before. All in all I think that is a plus.

smee2

My husband and own a small business with 30+ employees who have been very loyal and have put a huge effort toward keeping our business alive during the last few tough years. We are like a family working side by side, all giving input. What they do not know is that we have made a dinar investment for them, and plan to build a better building, then take whatever time needed to coach them into business ownership, passing the business on to them as the new owners. Depending on the RV amount, we would hope to have enough for them to be debt free personally. After that?

Just want to let you ppl know that when I retired from one job, they didn't give medical insurance in the retirement package. For just me and the wife cost $1,800 per month and that was 7 years ago. Could get expensive, so I hope you guys are really fixed because some things can cost several hundred thousand without insurance of some kind. But then again, I'm just an old guy who no longer feels invinceable.

Probably sound like your Dad !