Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge ok's 'Flag of Islam on American Soil'

beaver

Should it be allowed?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Islamic Flag should be allowed on American Soil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who Cares

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/News/National_News/JUDGE_OKS_FLAG_OF_ISLAM_ON_AMERICAN_SOIL/39118

JUDGE OKS 'FLAG OF ISLAM ON AMERICAN SOIL'

Published 01/20/2011 - 3:26 p.m. CST

By Bob Unruh

Decision approves government funding for Shariah indoctrination

Attorneys for a Marine Corps veteran of the Iraqi War say they have filed a petition to the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals after a federal district judge ruled it is fine for the U.S. government to fund commercial enterprises that promote the indoctrination of Shariah religious law inside the United States.

The decision came from Judge Lawrence Zatkoff, who changed his perspective on the issue and said just last week that he would dismiss a constitutional challenge brought by Kevin Murray against the U.S. government's bailout of AIG, the insurance giant.

That company used more than "$100 million in federal tax money to support Islamic religious indoctrination through the funding and promotion of Shariah-compliant financing. ... SCF is financing that follows the dictates of Islamic law," said officials at the Thomas More Law Center.

TMLC is representing Murray in his challenge to the use of federal tax money to promote Islam in the United States.

And its chief, Richard Thompson, warned of the precedent.

"Judge Zatkoff's ruling allows for oil-rich Muslim countries to plant the flag of Islam on American soil," he said. "His ruling ignored the uncontested opinions of several Shariah experts and AIG's own website, which trumpeted Shariah-compliant financing as promoting the law of the prophet Mohammed and as an ethical product and a new way of life."

The TMLC, and co-counsel David Yerushalmi, immediately filed a notice of appeal to the 6th Circuit.

"[Zatkoff's] ruling ignored AIG's use of a foreign Islamic advisory board to control investing in accordance with Islamic law," Thompson continued. "This astonishing decision allows the federal government as well as AIG and other Wall Street bankers to explicitly promote Shariah law - the 1,200-year-old body of Islamic canon law based on the Quran, which demands the destruction of Western civilization and the United States."

He warned it is the same law "championed by Osama bin Laden and the Taliban; it is the same law that prompted the 9/11 Islamic terrorist attacks; and it is the same law that is responsible for the murder of thousands of Christians throughout the world. The law center will do everything it can to stop Shariah law from rearing its ugly head in America."

The lawsuit, Murray v. Geithner et al., was brought because Murray, as a taxpayer, alleges he is being forced to contribute to the propagation of Islamic beliefs and practices predicated upon Shariah law, which he says is hostile to his Christian religion.

Among those who submitted statements in the case were two noted experts in Islamic law and terrorism: Stephen C. Coughlin and Robert Spencer.

Coughlin, a lawyer and decorated Army Reserve officer, is a leading Pentagon expert on the link between Islamic law and jihad. He explained that by engaging in Shariah-compliant financing, AIG and the federal government - which owns 79.9 percent of AIG - are engaging in the religious practice of Islam.

Islam teaches hostility and discrimination against Jews, Christians and anyone who doesn't accept the Quran as the "word of Allah," he said, explaining that the indoctrination stems from the same law that motivated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that killed nearly 3,000 Americans.

As WND reported, Spencer, director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, has studied Islamic theology and history for 30 years. He is author of "Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam is Subverting America without Guns or Bombs," "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades" and eight other books dealing with Islam. He has led seminars on Islam and jihad for the U.S. Central Command, the U.S. Command and General Staff College, the Joint Terrorism Task Force and the U.S. intelligence community.

Spencer explained that by offering Shariah-compliant financing, AIG is promoting religious behavior that teaches hatred and discrimination against Jews, Christians and other non-Muslims.

The TMLC said it is challenging the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 that allows $70 billion in taxpayer money to fund and financially support the federal government's majority ownership interest in AIG, which is considered the market leader in SCF.

The company uses its assets to subject certain financial activities to the dictates of Islam.

"In this case, the United States government has a majority interest in AIG. AIG utilizes consolidated financing whereby all funds flow through a single port to support all of its activities, including Shariah-compliant financing," TMLC explained.

"Pursuant to the EESA, the government has injected AIG with tens of billions of dollars, without restricting or tracking how this considerable sum of money is spent. At least two of AIG's subsidiary companies practice Shariah-compliant financing, one of which was unveiled after the influx of government cash. . . . Finally, after the government acquired a majority interest in AIG and contributed substantial funds to AIG for operational purposes, the government co-sponsored a forum entitled 'Islamic Finance 101.'

"These facts, taken together, raise a question of whether the government's involvement with AIG has created the effect of promoting religion and sufficiently raise plaintiff's claim beyond the speculative level," the TMLC said.

During the discovery portion of the case, TMLC said it obtained "thousands" of documents supporting its claim.

"The circumstances of this case are historic, and the pressure upon the government to navigate this financial crisis is unfathomable. Times of crisis, however, do not justify departure from the Constitution," the organization said.

Edited by beaver

RIP THAT FLAG OUT AND BURN IT----they do it here. So you must be safe doing it in a FREE country -right? That ever happens here in my city By The Grace Of GOD --it will be down and burnt right in front of them. They have no problems doing it here either. If the courts say anything against it FIGHT----------------This is for futer use-When someone burne a flag take lots of pic,s. Then when you get to court plaster them all over the picket signs and enter the rest in court. No judge in his right mind will go against the right for one to stand for his soil.------------------------------This was proven on a case here in Canada, with a drivers lic. So when we talk about Sovergnty we mean it you should to-not sayin just tellin-Vern :angry::angry::angry:

RIP THAT FLAG OUT AND BURN IT----they do it here. So you must be safe doing it in a FREE country -right? That ever happens here in my city By The Grace Of GOD --it will be down and burnt right in front of them. They have no problems doing it here either. If the courts say anything against it FIGHT----------------This is for futer use-When someone burne a flag take lots of pic,s. Then when you get to court plaster them all over the picket signs and enter the rest in court. No judge in his right mind will go against the right for one to stand for his soil.------------------------------This was proven on a case here in Canada, with a drivers lic. So when we talk about Sovergnty we mean it you should to-not sayin just tellin-Vern :angry: :angry: :angry:

You should burn those Dinars you have while your at it.

• Downvote 3

You should payback the money to us for freeing up your country- When i go in and clean up someone elses mess for a living i expect to get paid. Also you are here- not there-never talk about a farmer when yer moth is full- dont talk like that here when you can sleep real good at nite and now not worry what is going to happen. I have a question for you----Why is it that people come to our countries and live and get welfare and hospitalization and here in CANADA go to the war at 15 years of age and blow up things and fight for THEIR HOMELAND and when summer over come back to THEIR NEW HOME and talk like this? So do me a favour and tell me why when and if i went to your homeland why i have to live and take on your religon and dress code and lifestyle and become a muslim or pay a tax if i dont and also risk death and you can come here and tell me how and what to say and act and get everything you want and be FREE? DO-NOT GET ME GOING-I have friends in that So-called SANDBOX and they aint playing with a kitty-Remember we know you Dont want 72 VIRGINIANS -- :angry: and i am trying to be nice- so Backoff plz with the retorick-Vern

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 2

We just need to do something about our weak immigration laws

I think this Article speaks on the Sharia in regards to interest on loans. In Islam when a person borrows money there is no interest on the loan.

Not that Muslims are going to Fly Islamic Flags all over the United States. Besides here in Los Angeles, California you have over 30 Mosque, and there are well over 7 Million Muslims within the United States at least 1 million of them are American converts.

What about all the Flags of various country's that fly at the United Nations Building in New York? Or what about other ethnic and religious groups who fly there flags within there neighborhoods.

What I don't understand is you have so many people on this form that has a open hostility toward Muslims. Yet they are holding on to the

Iraqi Dinar with dear life. The Iraqi Dinar is a Muslim Currency. If you dislike Muslims then burn your Dinar's.

• Downvote 3

I think NO and I think it is BULLCHIT.

This is one topic that really gets me very angry. This is America not another country. I would say this for any other countries flag as well.

I probably wouldn't care as much if so many others are trying to have the American flag taken down because it offends them. I mean give me a break, if our flag offends you and you are in America then leave.

I remember reading about the students who were sent home from school for wearing American T shirts on Cinco De Mayo. I am all for celebrating Cinco De Mayo but this is still America and not all Americans celebrate it.

President Obama Orders Removal Of US Flag In Haiti

President Obama is fearful that others will see his military’s presence in Haiti as an occupation force. On the other hand perhaps Obama’s fears rest in his own actions and that he prefers the occupation force to be in stealth mode. While this is a little late, it just happened to come across my radar after doing some follow up on the missing American Flag at a Presidential Press Conference at the White House.

Either way your tax dollars are pouring into Haiti and there is no “official” presence of the United States of America and the greatest symbol of freedom has been removed. While apologies abound don’t expect one to the American people or the to American flag of liberty. If you read the article you will see the commanders being praised for being “smart”. So which is it… they are smart or they were ordered…. ahhhh…. they were smart for obeying the order by the Commander in Chief.

Never mind that all the other nations have their flags proudly flying above their military relief installations in Haiti. Even Croatia has its coat of arms flying outside its base. Yet not the U.S. Army. No U.S. flag flies anywhere despite that we are far and away the largest force and have supplied the most relief supplies and money to the earthquake recovery effort.

According to USAID, as of January 19, 2010 the U.S. had spent $130,864,571 on aid to the Haitian people to help them recover from the devastating earthquake. By Jan. 25 that number had already increased to $179,883,065. It is only going up from there.

So we can pour millions of US dollars into their country and have no flag of ours but we can have a flag that represents the very thing that we were attacked by on 9-11?

[/i]

I thought this was a great story :)http://americaswatchtower.com/2010/11/13/school-tells-student-to-remove-american-flag-from-his-bike/

School tells student to remove American flag from his bike

November 13, 2010

Cody Alicea is a thirteen year old boy and like many children his age he rides his bike to school everyday. For the last two months Cody Alicea has been flying an American flag on the back of his bike. He does this to honor veterans–including his grandfather–and he hopes to join the military himself some day.

Last week the superintendent of the Denair Middle School told Cody Alicea that the American flag was no longer allowed on school property because some of the other children were offended by the flag and the school did not want to provoke any racial tensions.

Cody fought back:

In this country we’re supposed to be free,” said Cody. “And I should be able to wave my flag wherever I want to. And they’re telling me I can’t.” Cody had to take the flag off his bike and put it in his backpack, where he kept it all week.

And eventually he won, although not in time to fly the flag on Veterans Day:

After being contacted by FOX40 Friday morning, Denair’s Superintendent says Cody will be allowed to keep the flag on his bike. He told FOX40 he and the school are patriotic, but their main priority is keeping students safe; the school will focus on the students who are causing uprisings. Riding a bike is still not allowed on school campus, but when Cody rides his bike to school he can now fly the flag

While it is great news that in the end Cody prevailed and will be allowed to fly his flag after all, this should never have happened in the first place and it does highlight a problem that is all too prevalent in today’s society.

What led to this situation in the first place? Political correctness: the school was concerned that there would be a racial uprising if Cody continued to fly the American flag on his bike; the superintendent of the school should have taken the students who were offended aside and explained to them what that flag stood for, and he should have explained to them that while they have the right to express their opinion on the flag, Cody had the right to express his opinion by flying the flag. He should have explained to these children that part of what makes America great if the fact that we are allowed to have differing opinions and that we but that we accept these divergent opinions. And he should have explained to them that the flag they are so offended by is the symbol of where their freedom to express their displeasure comes from in the first place.

But instead of doing what was right, the superintendent took the easy way out; he acquiesced to those whom he felt would become violent if they did not get their way. We are all tought to be tolerant of others and their opinions, and we should be, but there was no tolerance displayed in this case and, in fact, by telling Cody he had to remove his American flag the superintendent was supporting intolerance.

The lesson that the superintendent taught these students was that the mere threat of violence–even if the threat is simply perceived because there is no mention that these students threatened violence–is enough for a person to get whatever he or she wishes for, and that is exactly the wrong message to be sending to anyone.

There is one another issue that arises from this story: where did this attitude towards the American flag originate if not at home? These student’s parents must be teaching them that America is a bad and unjust nation even as they have chosen to live their lives in this nation. I find it ironic that people can come to this country to find a better life and then claim to be offended by the mere sight of our flag.

HOA Sues Marine for Flying American Flag on Flagpole http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hoa-sues-marine-for-flying-american-flag-on-flagpole/

Posted on January 8, 2011

A homeowner’s association in Houston, TX is suing a former Marine for disobeying its rules and erecting a 20 ft. flagpole to fly his Marine Corps and American flags. The HOA’s argument? The pole flapping in the wind poses “imminent harm” and “causes noise to other homeowners.” But neighbors say they don’t mind, and now a prominent U.S. lawmaker has stepped up to support the Marine.

The Marine is 60-year-old Mike Merola, an 8-year veteran who served from 1969-1977. He moved to the Lakeland Village Community in 2009, and almost immediately started lobbying the Lakeland Village Community Association to allow him to erect his flagpole. They said no. Recently, he did it anyway:

“They just don’t understand, unless they’ve been in the military, to feel the pride that I feel in flying that flag high and proud,” Merola told the Houston Chronicle. “The excuses and things that they came up with for me not being able to fly that flagpole, I just didn’t buy. That’s why I bucked the system and put it up.”

Those excuses range from the potential for the flagpole to do damage, to noise concerns.

The HOA’s suit alleges the pole is “a detriment to Lakeland Village and … (causes) imminent harm and irreparable injury to (the association).” According to the Chronicle, the suit seeks a court order to remove the flagpole, payment of attorneys’ fees, and a $10 fine for every day the pole stays up. But Merola gave a different figure to KHOU, telling the news station the HOA is “suing me for $200 a day and lawyers’ fees and everything.”

To me this statement really stood out . "I find it ironic that people can come to this country to find a better life and then claim to be offended by the mere sight of our flag."

Hashim I probably wouldn't be so against any other flag if I felt our wasn't under attack all the time. We are not forcing Iraq to sell us Dinars either, they are selling them to raise money to help their country. I am not one of the ones who expect a large payout at all but I do expect to be appreciated for taking a financial risk and in turn helping Iraq raise money. Everyone who has bought dinars, for whatever reason IS HELPING the economy of Iraq. Everyone spouse of a military person who is in Iraq is contributing to help those in Iraq.

Hashim maybe you have a right to your reservations but do you honestly think all Americans don't want better for the people of Iraq? I am really not trying to argue with you I am just curious. :) I am not one of the people who think Bush had truly honorable intentions, if he had I think he wold have made better efforts to protect the priceless artifacts and heritage of the Iraqi people that was destroyed in the war. I think that was one of his biggest mistakes,when he allowed all that to be destroyed. But not everyone is like Bush or has a Bush-like mentality.

post-8603-129558065264_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Oh it's no big deal. When China takes us over, they'll put a stop to that. ;)

LOL...LOL...LOL....no wait...that's not funny.......that could happen! It's scary the things that are happening, very scary! The American Flag-dishonored, Constitution being voided. It truly is scary.

I think this Article speaks on the Sharia in regards to interest on loans. In Islam when a person borrows money there is no interest on the loan.

Not that Muslims are going to Fly Islamic Flags all over the United States. Besides here in Los Angeles, California you have over 30 Mosque, and there are well over 7 Million Muslims within the United States at least 1 million of them are American converts.

What about all the Flags of various country's that fly at the United Nations Building in New York? Or what about other ethnic and religious groups who fly there flags within there neighborhoods.

What I don't understand is you have so many people on this form that has a open hostility toward Muslims. Yet they are holding on to the

Iraqi Dinar with dear life. The Iraqi Dinar is a Muslim Currency. If you dislike Muslims then burn your Dinar's.

my son-in-law is muslim so I doubt I have prejudice tendacies..just saying...you can go into no other country and try this....not what someone told me, I've lived in a few countries in my lifetime.

You should payback the money to us for freeing up your country- When i go in and clean up someone elses mess for a living i expect to get paid. Also you are here- not there-never talk about a farmer when yer moth is full- dont talk like that here when you can sleep real good at nite and now not worry what is going to happen. I have a question for you----Why is it that people come to our countries and live and get welfare and hospitalization and here in CANADA go to the war at 15 years of age and blow up things and fight for THEIR HOMELAND and when summer over come back to THEIR NEW HOME and talk like this? So do me a favour and tell me why when and if i went to your homeland why i have to live and take on your religon and dress code and lifestyle and become a muslim or pay a tax if i dont and also risk death and you can come here and tell me how and what to say and act and get everything you want and be FREE? DO-NOT GET ME GOING-I have friends in that So-called SANDBOX and they aint playing with a kitty-Remember we know you Dont want 72 VIRGINIANS -- :angry: and i am trying to be nice- so Backoff plz with the retorick-Vern

First I was born in Los Angeles California, my father in Austin, Texas. My mother in Germany so what the hell are you talking about. America does not belong exclusively to you or those that think like you. If you feel the way you do about Muslim's then don't buy there oil, and like I said get rid of them Dinar's. On a personal note I think you are a bigot and a racist.

• Downvote 1

my son-in-law is muslim so I doubt I have prejudice tendacies..just saying...you can go into no other country and try this....not what someone told me, I've lived in a few countries in my lifetime.

Hey detroitjazzman that's not what I was saying, and I respect your opinion. I am in agreement there need's to be a restructuring of the Immigration Law's. What I was saying did not apply to you or others that think with a open mind. There are Muslim Americans who are within our armed forces who are fighting against radical's within the Islamic religion. My point is do you judge a group by the actions of a few?

That being the case I could say well what about the mass shooting in Arizona last week. Do I judge all by the actions of one?

Take care got to get to work.

I think NO and I think it is BULLCHIT.

This is one topic that really gets me very angry. This is America not another country. I would say this for any other countries flag as well.

I probably wouldn't care as much if so many others are trying to have the American flag taken down because it offends them. I mean give me a break, if our flag offends you and you are in America then leave.

I remember reading about the students who were sent home from school for wearing American T shirts on Cinco De Mayo. I am all for celebrating Cinco De Mayo but this is still America and not all Americans celebrate it.

President Obama Orders Removal Of US Flag In Haiti

President Obama is fearful that others will see his military’s presence in Haiti as an occupation force. On the other hand perhaps Obama’s fears rest in his own actions and that he prefers the occupation force to be in stealth mode. While this is a little late, it just happened to come across my radar after doing some follow up on the missing American Flag at a Presidential Press Conference at the White House.

Either way your tax dollars are pouring into Haiti and there is no “official” presence of the United States of America and the greatest symbol of freedom has been removed. While apologies abound don’t expect one to the American people or the to American flag of liberty. If you read the article you will see the commanders being praised for being “smart”. So which is it… they are smart or they were ordered…. ahhhh…. they were smart for obeying the order by the Commander in Chief.

Never mind that all the other nations have their flags proudly flying above their military relief installations in Haiti. Even Croatia has its coat of arms flying outside its base. Yet not the U.S. Army. No U.S. flag flies anywhere despite that we are far and away the largest force and have supplied the most relief supplies and money to the earthquake recovery effort.

According to USAID, as of January 19, 2010 the U.S. had spent $130,864,571 on aid to the Haitian people to help them recover from the devastating earthquake. By Jan. 25 that number had already increased to $179,883,065. It is only going up from there.

So we can pour millions of US dollars into their country and have no flag of ours but we can have a flag that represents the very thing that we were attacked by on 9-11?

[/i]

I thought this was a great story :)http://americaswatch...-from-his-bike/

School tells student to remove American flag from his bike

November 13, 2010

Cody Alicea is a thirteen year old boy and like many children his age he rides his bike to school everyday. For the last two months Cody Alicea has been flying an American flag on the back of his bike. He does this to honor veterans–including his grandfather–and he hopes to join the military himself some day.

Last week the superintendent of the Denair Middle School told Cody Alicea that the American flag was no longer allowed on school property because some of the other children were offended by the flag and the school did not want to provoke any racial tensions.

Cody fought back:

In this country we’re supposed to be free,” said Cody. “And I should be able to wave my flag wherever I want to. And they’re telling me I can’t.” Cody had to take the flag off his bike and put it in his backpack, where he kept it all week.

And eventually he won, although not in time to fly the flag on Veterans Day:

After being contacted by FOX40 Friday morning, Denair’s Superintendent says Cody will be allowed to keep the flag on his bike. He told FOX40 he and the school are patriotic, but their main priority is keeping students safe; the school will focus on the students who are causing uprisings. Riding a bike is still not allowed on school campus, but when Cody rides his bike to school he can now fly the flag

While it is great news that in the end Cody prevailed and will be allowed to fly his flag after all, this should never have happened in the first place and it does highlight a problem that is all too prevalent in today’s society.

What led to this situation in the first place? Political correctness: the school was concerned that there would be a racial uprising if Cody continued to fly the American flag on his bike; the superintendent of the school should have taken the students who were offended aside and explained to them what that flag stood for, and he should have explained to them that while they have the right to express their opinion on the flag, Cody had the right to express his opinion by flying the flag. He should have explained to these children that part of what makes America great if the fact that we are allowed to have differing opinions and that we but that we accept these divergent opinions. And he should have explained to them that the flag they are so offended by is the symbol of where their freedom to express their displeasure comes from in the first place.

But instead of doing what was right, the superintendent took the easy way out; he acquiesced to those whom he felt would become violent if they did not get their way. We are all tought to be tolerant of others and their opinions, and we should be, but there was no tolerance displayed in this case and, in fact, by telling Cody he had to remove his American flag the superintendent was supporting intolerance.

The lesson that the superintendent taught these students was that the mere threat of violence–even if the threat is simply perceived because there is no mention that these students threatened violence–is enough for a person to get whatever he or she wishes for, and that is exactly the wrong message to be sending to anyone.

There is one another issue that arises from this story: where did this attitude towards the American flag originate if not at home? These student’s parents must be teaching them that America is a bad and unjust nation even as they have chosen to live their lives in this nation. I find it ironic that people can come to this country to find a better life and then claim to be offended by the mere sight of our flag.

HOA Sues Marine for Flying American Flag on Flagpole http://www.theblaze....ag-on-flagpole/

Posted on January 8, 2011

A homeowner’s association in Houston, TX is suing a former Marine for disobeying its rules and erecting a 20 ft. flagpole to fly his Marine Corps and American flags. The HOA’s argument? The pole flapping in the wind poses “imminent harm” and “causes noise to other homeowners.” But neighbors say they don’t mind, and now a prominent U.S. lawmaker has stepped up to support the Marine.

The Marine is 60-year-old Mike Merola, an 8-year veteran who served from 1969-1977. He moved to the Lakeland Village Community in 2009, and almost immediately started lobbying the Lakeland Village Community Association to allow him to erect his flagpole. They said no. Recently, he did it anyway:

“They just don’t understand, unless they’ve been in the military, to feel the pride that I feel in flying that flag high and proud,” Merola told the Houston Chronicle. “The excuses and things that they came up with for me not being able to fly that flagpole, I just didn’t buy. That’s why I bucked the system and put it up.”

Those excuses range from the potential for the flagpole to do damage, to noise concerns.

The HOA’s suit alleges the pole is “a detriment to Lakeland Village and … (causes) imminent harm and irreparable injury to (the association).” According to the Chronicle, the suit seeks a court order to remove the flagpole, payment of attorneys’ fees, and a $10 fine for every day the pole stays up. But Merola gave a different figure to KHOU, telling the news station the HOA is “suing me for $200 a day and lawyers’ fees and everything.”

To me this statement really stood out . "I find it ironic that people can come to this country to find a better life and then claim to be offended by the mere sight of our flag."

Hashim I probably wouldn't be so against any other flag if I felt our wasn't under attack all the time. We are not forcing Iraq to sell us Dinars either, they are selling them to raise money to help their country. I am not one of the ones who expect a large payout at all but I do expect to be appreciated for taking a financial risk and in turn helping Iraq raise money. Everyone who has bought dinars, for whatever reason IS HELPING the economy of Iraq. Everyone spouse of a military person who is in Iraq is contributing to help those in Iraq.

Hashim maybe you have a right to your reservations but do you honestly think all Americans don't want better for the people of Iraq? I am really not trying to argue with you I am just curious. :) I am not one of the people who think Bush had truly honorable intentions, if he had I think he wold have made better efforts to protect the priceless artifacts and heritage of the Iraqi people that was destroyed in the war. I think that was one of his biggest mistakes,when he allowed all that to be destroyed. But not everyone is like Bush or has a Bush-like mentality.

You have a good point, if you go to my gallery you will see the 1st regiment 13 stars and stripes flying off the back of my sailboat.

Of coarse this is the United States the Flag is our symbol, and English our language. Nuff Said, got to go to work.

• Upvote 1

Now you see big guy you say your born here and your parents sre here- so to me it is YOU that has a problem. You are looking for an arguement and if you were on the street it would be called a fight. BIGOT -RACIST- well if thats what ya think then ok- so when do you want to grow up. i could call you all sorts and trim you down but your not worth it because your mentality coulnt take it and you would cry modrator- so be it say what you want but someday you will the error of your ways when it hits close to home. I have seen this in my day -your day is coming and my friend - you will not no the day nor the hour of when it will happen and then and only then will you grow up. Stop looking for fights . Your a sick person and probably dont have many friends and we can see this so we will let you stay and you probably were not all that smart in school but that is ok and you probaly think a bottomless cup of coffee is no good because the bottom is gone. maybe you think French Fries were made in Spain and Greenland is red- .. That is all ok to. You are like a lucky Rabbits foot. ;) Vern

I think NO .

Thanks Tex....God Bless...

Well golly.

Let's all go out, convert to Islam, and get started

on reducing our personal debts.

First, refinance our homes.

Then apply for new credit cards and do balance

transfers from the old cards to the new cards.

I bet the financial world here would do a 180

on their thinking real fast...

I think people should come to America because they like America. When you become an American, you can proudly wave an American flag. Hang your Islamic flag in your garage and pay private homage to it as remembrance of your past and out of pride for your heritage, but you are an American now, just like you wanted. Otherwise you would have staid where you were.

I don't feel racist for thinking this way. Actually, I think it is quite logical.

• Upvote 1

I think people should come to America because they like America. When you become an American, you can proudly wave an American flag. Hang your Islamic flag in your garage and pay private homage to it as remembrance of your past and out of pride for your heritage, but you are an American now, just like you wanted. Otherwise you would have staid where you were.

I don't feel racist for thinking this way. Actually, I think it is quite logical.

I agree when you come to america you should adopt the sociallt accepted mores of the country. That being said you should not forget who you are orwhere you come from

• Upvote 1