Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Youtube / Iraq Dinar

dirtman_00

he says:

Find ut who you are buying from.

make sure they aren't fake.

If the Dinar is going to Revalue then why are these companies selling it and not holding on to it.

None of his buddies at the bank know anything about it RV'ing.

he says don't believe the internet sites.

This guy doesn't do his research. He says that if you invested in 2004 then you lost 70% percent on your investment because you could buy 1 million dinar for 1500 back then and 1million dinar is now 1300, which is completely false. You could buy 1 million for 500 USD back then and now you can sell it back for 8-900 USD so you made money regardless. He says that the dealers aren't even buying so why are we. If the dealers aren't buying it then how the heck are they selling it to us. My ears hurt by the end of it. I chalk him up as another Financial guru that sounds savy so people listen but he doesn't do his own research,

Edited by dnardreams
  • Upvote 6

I'm not sure this guy did all his homework either! He claims you can only buy and sell dinar from online dealers. FALSE! A lot of reputable banks are buying and selling dinar(selling for a loss right now). He claims that people who bought dinar 5 yrs ago have already lost about 50% of their money. I believe this is false, I have heard it was around $600 per 1mil back then. Can someone confirm this? <_<

He did say that it is most likely the dinar will either increase or stay the same price but less likely to lose value although it is possible.

Just my perspective everyone should hear it for themselves if you can stand him dragging it out. :D

Can you summarize what he said since it's an hour long?

Not worth the time to listen too, that's for sure. He took 2-3rds of his talk time to say; maybe the IQD will increase in value, maybe it will decrease in value or perhaps it'll stay the same. Brilliant, right?

This guy appears to considers himself all knowing! mellow.gif ...

RV Already!

Edited by All-In-4-RV

I like how he called 8-9 online dealers trying ti sell 100 million. How many people actually own 100 million dinar and on top of that, I do not even know 8-9 online dealers, yet he did not bother to say he checked with local banks. This guy is a complete ******. No clue how he got a radio show. I have to admit, the whole black hat and coat like he came from the set of Tombstone really fits him. If you add in the drinking of the empty mug when he assumes to make a logical point he has the trifecta going. I think he would be better suited with sunglasses, then he can remove those each time a point is made, much like David Caruso does in CSI Miami.

• Upvote 1

I believe this is the same guy who does TV commercials selling anything from vitamins to his own books. He really sounded self centered and a bag of hot air! I got bored and irritated with him in the first 4 minutes. However........has anybody guessed who wore his "coat" and the movie? Perhaps I should get on the phone to "my people in Switzerland" to find out. ;)

• Upvote 1

Yes this is the same guy who sells natural healing methods and natural herbs and then he jumped to credit repair ,

but what really turned me off to this guy was when he started promoting NEOCHEATING,(somehow he just happend to think of me in some sort of seceret meeting, and even had my address)

And he was going to teach me how to succeed my NEOCHEATING), but my window of opportunity was going to pass me by beacuse of some alignement of the stars and invisible forces in the universe.

People I realize I am new to this site and that I am somewhat paraphrasing what he was promoting , however I assure you that what he was promoting and how he promoted it to me (and countless others that he just happend to think of in this meeting.) funny part is He wanted $199 or more dollars for this seceret.

SO is essence This guy is full of it, Ignore him

This Kevin character is just another indicator that most people have no clue what's going on with the Iraqi Dinar. You can't take it at face value, which he clearly did. Iraqi Dinar investors have to dig very, very deep to discover what is truly going on politically and economically around the world right now to understand why we feel that it is the real deal. This guy didn't back me down an inch! I'd like to tune into his two-bit show after the RV and see him back peddle for another 30 minutes. :D

Go RV!!

• Upvote 1

What a joke... If he has any contacts at JP Morgan Chase he would have known that they sold Dinar at their branches up until a year or so ago... and the Dinar may go up, it may stay the same or it may go down but probably not down but if you bought a couple of years ago you have already lost 70%. This is the type of information that makes a liar seem honest.

• Upvote 2

You know what's an even bigger joke? People that say they bought 7 years ago and are now giving up. 7 years ago $1 USD bought 4000 IQD. If you bought that long ago, you have already made a hefty profit! Some peeps like to make themselves look smarter by saying they bought in that long ago, thus know more than the rest of us. Me thinks many of them lie.

• Upvote 1

the best way to find out about this link is to google kevin tradeau name and see what he does for a living. he is a convicted felon, he has all kind of infromercials full of lies. don't believe me just google his name. when it first came on i knew i had saw him somewhere. this guy is such a con.

Guys and gals... relax... he's doing all of us a favor.

WE know the truth. HE does not. The way I see it... if he spouts this stuff out all over the internet, maybe it will slow down the amount of people that are jumping into the pool. I personally think the pool is getting a bit too full. I dont know what would happen if every man, woman, and child in the USA invested in Dinar... but I cant imagine the payout and upside would be as big. WE DONT NEED MORE PEOPLE JUMPING IN! Chalk it up as someone that doesnt have their facts straight, but it doing a darn good job turning the general public away from this investment. We can all send him a "thank you" email after the RV.

He does Bla Bla Bla well, and doesnt seem well informed BUT!! I found it interesting when he said you could buy stock/invest in Iraqi dinar with JP Morgan. So I checked my Schwab account hoping to find a symbol (ticker) or something..No luck. Guess to some big investers here Im being laughed at for looking...lol. Is there anything out there as it relates to an Iraq Dinar stock?? Yes Im still asking.