Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV anytime soon

We just witnessed 52 deaths as a result of a suicide bombing. Funny how this happens right after several articles state that ministries related to defense will not be settled until mid-late March. One must wonder if this is an inside job. It seems that everytime we/Iraq are/is close to getting things done, another mass bombing occurs. Call me crazy if you want.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

We just witnessed 52 deaths as a result of a suicide bombing. Funny how this happens right after several articles state that ministries related to defense will not be settled until mid-late March. One must wonder if this is an inside job. It seems that everytime we/Iraq are/is close to getting things done, another mass bombing occurs. Call me crazy if you want.

Amigo they are under many influences to get this done, and that bombing that caused the deaths of the people there that just reinforces the need for a solid security minister!

Not sure this translates into a delay! It's a vol ital setting over there!

• Upvote 4

Amigo they are under many influences to get this done, and that bombing that caused the deaths of the people there that just reinforces the need for a solid security minister!

Not sure this translates into a delay! It's a vol ital setting over there!

If they would have ever responded to a bombing like this in the past, I might believe this. Everytime a bombing on a large scale happens, they respond by saying "we need US forces to stay here longer. We need the US to stay and pay". It will be a cold day in hell when the Iraqi gov accepts any responsibility for bombings.

• Upvote 3

I don't think that will have a affect on the RV. Just like the killings and mass shootings in the United States does not affect our currency just a part of life. The only thing that can derail this thing, is if the sectarian violence resurfaces.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my humble opinion... Sadr returns and more terrorism develops...

I believe that the Iraqi Government is truly "Lost In Space"... "Will Robinson, Danger Will Robinson!"

unfortunately because of the length of time that Saddam was in power these people are shooting from the hip... I guess I would be in a boat without a paddle if I did not know I needed them... :(

"Well Neighbor what fancy's your pallet this fine evening?" grapes, hmmm... got goat milk...? :D

Kick Sadr out, finish seating your GOI, complete the budget and tell China to stick it.... after all we will be the New Opec!

GO RV.... We are all ready including your own Iraqi people, the world and aliens... "Quick get out the laser guns... Blast 'em"... "Beam me up Scottie!" "Scoobie-doobie-doo where are you?" The End....

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi gov is in no hurry to get this done. They will stall and stall some more. I have been hearing stories for years about how international pressure will force them to get it done. Well where is the pressure? Biden was there a couple days ago. Everyone says he is a hardarse that doesn't mince words. Funny how he leaves and they go on holiday again. Iraq holds all the cards. They will not be forced to do ANYTHING! This will be done, if at all, when Iraq says so. I'm so tired of pumpers trying to tell people "hey, don't worry!. The international community will force them to RV!" Iraq is much smarter than many give them credit for.

I don't think that will have a affect on the RV. Just like the killings and mass shootings in the United States does not affect our currency just a part of life. The only thing that can derail this thing, is if the sectarian violence resurfaces.

IMO...you are comparing apples to oranges. The US has been an estalished, free market economy for centuries. Iraq is trying to become this, mainly by luring investors so that they can become a free market economy. When terrorists can blow up a police recuiting station, that does not inspire investors IMO. Imagine how much further the value of the USD would drop if this was happening here. I'm not taliking about a killing here and there, but a mass killing of police recruits.

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 1

The Iraqi gov is in no hurry to get this done. They will stall and stall some more. I have been hearing stories for years about how international pressure will force them to get it done. Well where is the pressure? Biden was there a couple days ago. Everyone says he is a hardarse that doesn't mince words. Funny how he leaves and they go on holiday again. Iraq holds all the cards. They will not be forced to do ANYTHING! This will be done, if at all, when Iraq says so. I'm so tired of pumpers trying to tell people "hey, don't worry!. The international community will force them to RV!" Iraq is much smarter than many give them credit for.

IMO...you are comparing apples to oranges. The US has been an estalished, free market economy for centuries. Iraq is trying to become this, mainly by luring investors so that they can become a free market economy. When terrorists can blow up a police recuiting station, that does not inspire investors IMO. Imagine how much further the value of the USD would drop if this was happening here. I'm not taliking about a killing here and there, but a mass killing of recruits.

I understand your concern. But the Dinar is going to be backed by black gold. "Oil" I would be concerned if we read new's reports of oil pipelines being blown up or sabotaged. Don't get me wrong there are some security issues that need to be addressed. I am of the opinion they are and will be. There was a couple of articles mentioning the arrest of some former military officials along the Saudi border and over 40 other officials from a political party. Sadr is in my opinion not a real threat. He did mention that he would like for the GOI to share the oil profits with the Iraqi citizen, and improve their living conditions, this is positive. Maliki and Shabibi cannot drag this thing out for to much longer. The Dinar will revalue. The history of the Arab Iraqi elite tells me that.

In my humble opinion... Sadr returns and more terrorism develops...

I believe that the Iraqi Government is truly "Lost In Space"... "Will Robinson, Danger Will Robinson!"

unfortunately because of the length of time that Saddam was in power these people are shooting from the hip... I guess I would be in a boat without a paddle if I did not know I needed them... :(

"Well Neighbor what fancy's your pallet this fine evening?" grapes, hmmm... got goat milk...? :D

Kick Sadr out, finish seating your GOI, complete the budget and tell China to stick it.... after all we will be the New Opec!

GO RV.... We are all ready including your own Iraqi people, the world and aliens... "Quick get out the laser guns... Blast 'em"... "Beam me up Scottie!" "Scoobie-doobie-doo where are you?" The End....

Now that Was Funny!!! I don't know if the youngins will get some of those but, from someone who loved every show you mentioned it put a huge smile on my facebiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

MOOOORON :)

What the heck is a MOOOORON? You can disagree with me, I have no problem with that. There is no reason to question my mental capacity. I want this as much as you do. :) why do you consider me mentally incapacitated? I was just stating my opinion that the GOI is in no hurry to get this done. I'm sorry that you don't agree with me. :blink:

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They have been bombing themselves for years. Nothing to worry about. Nothing will stop them from bombing each other to get even. The killing will reduce, won't stop! once the laws get tougher. When we get mad at each other here in the U.S we let out our angers by starting a fight, stabbing, or even shooting each other, depends on what your believe is of getting even. Killing ourselves to get even is unheard of in our culture. You see muslim is another world.

You give them time. We from a distance really care about nothing but our lil investment, while they have tons to deal with daily. Just be patient. Growth is really kicking in. Just read the lates CNN news. Go to Dtrade and looks under "lates news" you'll see.

Go RV 2011