Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recent debunked rumors

MrRich

In the past few weeks we have had a number of rumors posted on various dinar sites that were promptly debunked by either boots on the ground or experts in their field. Feel free to add to this list as I'm sure there are many I've overlooked. These should serve as reminders to all of us not to believe the rumors. This is a speculative investment that you need to be prepared to hold long term. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose, and for God's sake don't buy dinar on reserve thinking that the RV will happen by the time the balance of your purchase comes due.

1. The RV must happen by the end of 2010 - Debunked by the fact that 2011 is here and the rate is still 1170 IQD to 1 USD
  2. There are two prices on products in the stores in Iraq for pre and post-RV - Debunked by several people in Iraq and the failure to produce a simple photo verification
  3. Ships are docked in the Persian Gulf and waiting for the RV to be paid in dinar - Debunked by several people via websites tracking ships and people with experience in the import/export field
  4. CBI website is down in preparation of the RV despite the fact that the message says it is bandwidth related - Debunked by keepmwlknfny who found a chart showing the spike in bandwidth preceding the site going down
  5. Kuwait dinar cash in at DOHA - Debunked by Adam Montana via his contact at the CBI
  6. Jordan Islamic Bank cash in (JIB) - Debunked by digital11 and two other web developers as bad data from an unregistered currency converter program
  7. Dubai cash in - Debunked by several people like ricknsaudi who are over there or have family members there
  8. Military personnel told to turn in their dinars - debunked by (surprise!) military people in Iraq
  9. Bank of America mainframe down in preparation for RV - Debunked by tcjams, an expert in UNIX and disaster recovery for banks and similar institutions
  10. Lower denoms are now in circulation and in ATMs in Iraq - Debunked by the sources themselves who haven't been able to produce one photo of a lower denom for us
  11. Article 40 of Iraq's constitution requires an RV immediately following the formation of the GOI - Debunked by anybody who can read and has access to the Iraqi constitution
  12. Outside of Iraq you can only purchase dinar in the US - Debunked by people like sandy040 from Great Britain who did in fact purchase dinar somewhere else
Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 21
  • Downvote 6

Ok are you now saying that the rv will not happen at all,, or not happen anytime soon, if at all.. It is starting to look like there have been a lot of lies, just to sale the dinar. I have had mine ove 4 years. Do you think this is going to happen at all.. unsure.gif

Ok are you now saying that the rv will not happen at all,, or not happen anytime soon, if at all.. It is starting to look like there have been a lot of lies, just to sale the dinar. I have had mine ove 4 years. Do you think this is going to happen at all.. unsure.gif

I believe the OP's point is don't over extend yourself or gamble

based on rumors.

He never alludes to it not happening, just that it won't be as fast

as some of us would like.

• Upvote 1

Hey MattDinar! I think what Scooby Doo is trying to convey is that the rumors have become so outta control from folks reaching for any bit of info to run with and deceive people. Then when these rumors get blown outta the water people who question get banned and the next set of newbies come in and the cycle starts all over again. You should treat this investment like any other. Follow the NEWS and the FOREX markets since you are invested in "currency" just like you would normally follow news about your stocks and other investments. They don't keep you up at night on pins and needles and neither should this one. If you treat the rumors as "Entertainment Only" this ride would not be so bumpy. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 5

Picture Mr. Rich's list expanded by the thousands of additional debunked rumors which we've seen come and go over the past few years, and you begin to get a feel for what has been going on for a very long period of time now. Whenever there is any type of "real" news which can in any way be construed as Dinar-related, the rumor mill begins pumping as opportunities to sell more Dinars present themselves. At the present time, we're seeing an inordinate amount of new rumors. I suspect that this is due to the fact that the pumpers realize that we are finally about to see the government completed, and a budget passed within the next couple of weeks. If those two events unfold without the RV occurring very soon after, investors will once again become dejected, and Dinar sales will slow drastically, until the NEXT possible reason for excitement arises. They are quite simply seizing this opportunity and capitalizing on it. The bottom line is that very few individuals know when or if the RV will occur, and the few that do will never risk divulging that volatile information to anyone who would be associated in any way with any of these websites. :mellow:

• Upvote 6

Picture Mr. Rich's list expanded by the thousands of additional debunked rumors which we've seen come and go over the past few years, and you begin to get a feel for what has been going on for a very long period of time now. Whenever there is any type of "real" news which can in any way be construed as Dinar-related, the rumor mill begins pumping as opportunities to sell more Dinars present themselves. At the present time, we're seeing an inordinate amount of new rumors. I suspect that this is due to the fact that the pumpers realize that we are finally about to see the government completed, and a budget passed within the next couple of weeks. If those two events unfold without the RV occurring very soon after, investors will once again become dejected, and Dinar sales will slow drastically, until the NEXT possible reason for excitement arises. They are quite simply seizing this opportunity and capitalizing on it. The bottom line is that very few individuals know when or if the RV will occur, and the few that do will never risk divulging that volatile information to anyone who would be associated in any way with any of these websites. :mellow:

128926846934928466.jpgB)

• Upvote 2

matt, there are no guarantees. and anyone that says otherwise at this point, is probably trying to sell you something. Dont sell your dinar yet, hang in there...and keep speculating. It is kinda fun to read all the rumors and responses. Take EVERYTHING you read with a grain of salt. jr

• Upvote 1

Thanks for this post! Lately my head has been spinning trying to keep up with what's real and what's "Ego Candy". The bad part is, other site's CC and Chats are still spewing most of this stuff as fact, and usually they make some ridiculous statement about how their site is the best. I've seen several Chats were Okie says one thing, and someone in Chat tells him it's not true (by their own firsthand account) and he gets irate and says, "I'm just passing along what my sources are saying". Well if someone disproves it, why keep repeating it?

I have a cousin that has a hard time telling the truth, even when it's in his best interest. He gets offended if you don't believe a lie he worked so hard making up. Some of these guys remind me of him. How dare we doubt what they say? :angry:

• Upvote 4

Everything you are stating here is factual. Dates, rates and situations that were recently "hyped" or "pumped" were all found to be false or situation stretched. I am in disbelief that there are people out there that can easily manipulate good people because they are desperate in making a buck or for attention hogging or for trying to prove a point to another to be the higher up. Also manipulating a situation where they try to cause people to feel "guilty" because of their so called heroic acts of kindess. All these things are sociopathic behaviors. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

How about this one,

Iraq has no choice but to RV this thing before Christmas, if they do not, they will have to pay back the chapter 7's they were released from. Several dates were given during this time in Dec. by the 15th and the 25th, then Jan 3rd and the 7th.

Edited by mrg2001

Everything you are stating here is factual. Dates, rates and situations that were recently "hyped" or "pumped" were all found to be false or situation stretched. I am in disbelief that there are people out there that can easily manipulate good people because they are desperate in making a buck or for attention hogging or for trying to prove a point to another to be the higher up. Also manipulating a situation where they try to cause people to feel "guilty" because of their so called heroic acts of kindess. All these things are sociopathic behaviors. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

How about this one,

Iraq has no choice but to RV this thing before Christmas, if they do not, they will have to pay back the chapter 7's they were released from. Several dates were given during this time in Dec. by the 15th and the 25th, then Jan 3rd and the 7th.

I never heard chapter 7 referred as a debt? Thanks for the laugh though.

I never heard chapter 7 referred as a debt? Thanks for the laugh though.

I think they were referring to the "Paris Club Debt".......and that was the rumor......that they had to RV by 12/31 or the debt which had been forgiven would be reinstated.

Edited by Legolas

Thank you Scooby Doo.........guess I am going to postpone our Kuwait, to Jordon to Cheyenne to Syria road trip....I was looking forward to traveling with ya.... Thanks for the Post!!!!

Thanks Riley. I completely forgot about the Cheyenne rumor that was debunked when nothing happened on Friday. I also left out the weekly RV predictions from TerryK and Okie as they're a given.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1