Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two people in Dubai cashed out for 3.10

keylime

Quick question, how can people be exchanging currency in another country when the CBI still showing the same rate.

Good question... hold on let me ask a friend of a friend of a friend who says he works as a janator for the guy who tells him all the top secret info from a friend who has a brother who works with a garbage man who knows a window cleaner who knows a guy who sells him supplies who knows the guy who buys supplies from them for the CBI...

LOL not a dig on you laydooganlazy just a smash on this whole rumor ...

So many desperate people believing these silly pumpers. Do you really think the RV would happen in another country before Iraq? Fools!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not desperate, but if you've ever had any business dealings with Arabic countries you would know they look after each other. There is every possibility it could rv in another country first if Iraq benefitted

Shouldn't the mods close this ridiculous rumor by now since it has been debunked all day.... just wondering...

What part of "IF and I do mean IF this is true..." from my opening post didn't you understand? Or do you have selective bashing and see only what you want to see.

It is in the RUMORS section. R- U- M- O-R-S. Rumors. You keep coming back to this thread. You keep commenting on it. You must be having fun. This post was not posted as a fact. It was posted as a rumor with a BIG IF.

Go back and read the opening post. "IF" "IF" "IF" it is true................

In any case, have a blessed day. I look forward to you one day starting a thread that may possibly stimulate, shed some light, or in any wise, encourage us, your fellow investors. Thanks for participating. Come again real soon. I'll keep the light on for you.

where in the heck do these people come pup with these stories. Cashing out here, cash out there. Come on, don't you believe these people that are cashing out are going back to buy more dinars and make a killing. Please-Come on!!!!! stop the insanity already.

Because this Rumor was just that...a RUMOR...I've decided to edit my own post. Obviously the cashing out didn't happen and the Forex shows no change. I doubt tomorrow we will be cashing out either. I guess until the Iraqi govt. actually seats officially and they pass the budget we will NOT see an RV. Period.

And only GOD knows when that will be.

GOD Bless, and hold on just a little while longer.

Oh yeah. Please close this post. thanks.

Edited by keylime