Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing In Money In Georgia

MissJaye

Ok my brother lives in Atlanta GA and he was once in the army and he has invested in the iraqi dinar. He calls and tell my mom that he will be cashing in his money on Tuesday at a bank in Atlanta for the rate of 3.22. I don't believe this at all considering known facts and I am just trying to get some info from others. I don't know what kind of fairy tale he's living in or who he is trying to get over on because I've heard nothing about it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Ok my brother lives in Atlanta GA and he was once in the army and he has invested in the iraqi dinar. He calls and tell my mom that he will be cashing in his money on Tuesday at a bank in Atlanta for the rate of 3.22. I don't believe this at all considering known facts and I am just trying to get some info from others. I don't know what kind of fairy tale he's living in or who he is trying to get over on because I've heard nothing about it.

if this were true--then 24,000 of us would be standing in line there---LOL

• Upvote 4

Couldn't you just call him and ask him?

if this were true--then 24,000 of us would be standing in line there---LOL

plus one. ..........I'd catch a plane tonite and be there in a pinch.

Edited by umbertino

[quote name='umbertino' date='15 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

This is what he called and told us. My brother have been giving false hopes since before I invested and I only brought it here to see if someone else heard what he stated. I know for sure I would be on a plane there in a second, but why would they start cashing in in GA and nowhere else in the US?

Edited by MissJaye
  • Upvote 2

[quote name=umbertino' date='15 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

This is what he called and told us. My brother have been giving false hopes since before I invested and I only brought it here to see if someone else heard what he stated. I know for sure I would be on a plane there in a second, but why would they start cashing in in GA and nowhere else in the US?

They wouldn't :P

• Upvote 2

My mother always told me... Be eternally optimistic while staying cautiously realistic. I know the RV is coming, but there's no point in hanging on to a date when it has stood you up time and time again. When the RV arrives, it will knock on the door. Til then it's a matter of sitting tight.

Whether its 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, 30 years. THIS IS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE, never lose sight of that fact.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ame='MissJaye' date='15 January 2011 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1295120017' post='347076']

They wouldn't :P

Lol exactly

My mother always told me... Be eternally optimistic while staying cautiously realistic. I know the RV is coming, but there's no point in hanging on to a date when it has stood you up time and time again. When the RV arrives, it will knock on the door. Til then it's a matter of sitting tight.

Whether its 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, 30 years. THIS IS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE, never lose sight of that fact.

I understand what you are saying but from the things that I've read, Iraq still has to do some things before the RV can take place...wrong or right?

• Upvote 1

Lol exactly

I understand what you are saying but from the things that I've read, Iraq still has to do some things before the RV can take place...wrong or right?

of course they do... These things don't just happen over night - proven time and time again by the fact people keep saying "ITS TOMORROW! HALLELUJAH!"

My main point being you can only prepare until the day it comes into action. Sit tight, patience is key.

WOW a nother Bank Story with no proof JUS A WHOLE BUNCH OF BULL SH.T PUMPER PUMPER WOW PUMP PUMP

She seems to be simply trying to see if anyone else has heard what her bro was told. Naturally because it's not true, we haven't. I don't think it's fair to call her a pumper though. I'm in Birmingham. Sure wish she was right. Got a cup of coffee to go, and a full tank of gas (lol)

• Upvote 1

Can you find out the name of the bank? I am in Atlanta and I will verify this info for you.

Hell, I will send a mobile upload of the transaction for certain proof!!!

Edited by moses7797

11 posts! :rolleyes:

Yeah I hear ya T82 but that doesnt necessarily mean she is not sincere. I have a pretty low post count myself but I am trying to contribute rather than just take from the site. You've been at it longer so I yield but I for one will give her the benefit of he doubt on this one.

• Upvote 1

Can you find out the name of the bank? I am in Atlanta and I will verify this info for you.

Hell, I will send a mobile upload of the transaction for certain proof!!!

I will ask and see what he says ...

WOW a nother Bank Story with no proof JUS A WHOLE BUNCH OF BULL SH.T PUMPER PUMPER WOW PUMP PUMP

Wow you're really intelligent!! I posted this in the rumor section because that's what I believed it was. I wanted to get some facts on the situation. If you come to the rumor section thinking everything you read is going to be true then what does that make you?

Edited by MissJaye
  • Upvote 2

Having a high post count doesn't make anyone more a expert than the other on this investment,, at this point all speculation.. I guess some would say that my post count is low but from what i have seen, a good many of those with high post counts just like to ramble (lol).. Anything positive makes us feel better about our investment and the negative helps us remember that this is a risk with great rewards if it pans out.. God Bless and Geaux RV

Yeah I hear ya T82 but that doesnt necessarily mean she is not sincere. I have a pretty low post count myself but I am trying to contribute rather than just take from the site. You've been at it longer so I yield but I for one will give her the benefit of he doubt on this one.

Lol thanks for that! I don't see why people tend to judge you and think that you're not as educated on things that's going on with the iraqi dinar just because you're new to the site and have made 2 posts. I mean really I could possibly know things that someone else might not know, my post count has nothing to do with it ...

• Upvote 1

I don't doubt that you are telling us the truth, however, here is how this goes:

Your brother heard it from a friend that gets on these forums. The friend gets pumped by all the rumors, calls your brother, says " man, we are cashing in on Tuesday at 3.22".

Your brothers takes it as fact, calls your mother - he is excited, happy, etc.

It happened so many times this way - even in my family...

I loooove rumors, but I just keep it real. Or trying to. :)

Having a high post count doesn't make anyone more a expert than the other on this investment,, at this point all speculation.. I guess some would say that my post count is low but from what i have seen, a good many of those with high post counts just like to ramble (lol).. Anything positive makes us feel better about our investment and the negative helps us remember that this is a risk with great rewards if it pans out.. God Bless and Geaux RV

Exactly lol ...I posted this as a rumor to get more input on it and that's all ...I didn't mean to offend anyone or get anyone pumped up because I didn't really believe what was said myself.

I don't doubt that you are telling us the truth, however, here is how this goes:

Your brother heard it from a friend that gets on these forums. The friend gets pumped by all the rumors, calls your brother, says " man, we are cashing in on Tuesday at 3.22".

Your brothers takes it as fact, calls your mother - he is excited, happy, etc.

It happened so many times this way - even in my family...

I loooove rumors, but I just keep it real. Or trying to. :)

That's sounds like it lol

• Upvote 1

Exactly lol ...I posted this as a rumor to get more input on it and that's all ...I didn't mean to offend anyone or get anyone pumped up because I didn't really believe what was said myself.

That's sounds like it lol

Hey, you could post "No budget, no RV" for a couple dozens of times, and then you will be okay in everyone's book. LOL

• Upvote 2