Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1,000 into millions

JackieMooooon

if you have to ask about it, forget about it.

Many investors don't take penny stocks seriously. You won't find penny stocks being mentioned in most of the major financial media. The reason is simple penny stocks don't get traded on the regular exchanges rather they get traded on the Over The Counter Bulletin Board OTCBB and on the Pink Sheets. But imagine, a $0.1 per share penny stock skyrocketing to $3 per share in just a matter of a few days. This can be a 3,000% gain in just a matter of few days. If you can capitalize it with your $1,000, it can easily turn into $30,000 in just a few days.

James Connelly a.k.a The Stock Prophet was able to turn his $1,000 into $1 million in 1 month with just 38 penny stock trades using his secret mathematical formula.

I dont see how you got dinged on this post I will give you 1 up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We could, but then it could just be a mere $100K. Anything is possible but I am expecting a much smaller amount that what most others think. That way I will either be pleasantly surprised or at the least satisfied with how much I make. :)

A mere 100k. I love it! :lol:

• Upvote 2

could someone really make millions off of 1,000usd ? just asking so don't smash me.

Another member answered this question about 3 weeks ago, I think. Don't remember the topic title or the poster. Short answer - Yes, it's very probable and has occurred in the past and he had examples. Wish I could remember section I read it in to help you out :blink:

RRRRVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

An investment is an investment.

All investments are gambles.

It is a gamble to get out of bed

in the morning or walk across the street.

We never know what will happen.

Same thing with investments.

One dealer told me before I considered

getting involved with IQD :

" Anyone with IQD has a decent chance of

eventually tripling his / her investment.

They have a reasonable chance of doing

better than that.

And they have a small chance of making

a great deal of money. "

The dealer has 20 plus years in the business

and said they owned quite a bit of dinars personally.

While there are alot of Ponzi-ites out there,

this dealer struck me as being level-headed.

Also, if the dealer is to be believed,

the dealer would not own dinars

unless they thought they had a decent chance

to receive a nice ROI [ return on investment ]

on IQD IMHO.

Or they are just another Ponzi-ite.

We each have to decide for our ownselves

what this investment is worth and make our

own decisions concerning it based on

the best information availible at the time.

Constant monitoring / re-evaluating is a good idea

for all investments IMHO.

The world is a dynamic environment,

especially the financial and political arenas.

Keeping up with changes

in the global financial and political

arenas as well as our own personal

circumstances are no easy tasks.

But hopefully, they are well worth

persuing.

could someone really make millions off of 1,000usd ? just asking so don't smash me.

Thats the million dollar question!! Is it possible? Yes.....but its a long shot!! Thats part of the speculation and this investment......to see what can come of our dinar!! Stay tuned to find out!! :lol:

If I were a Rothschild, or a Rockefeller, and I invested 1k and expect to make 1m in return, people in my circle would not think too much of it, other than to say 'way to go old boy.'

Individuals and companies world-wide make money on currency trading everyday. The ratios are not this extreme, but it does happen.

Why can this not happen for the us? To that, I say 'way to go old boy."

LOL Hillarious Clinton made millions out of $10,000 in the cattle futures.....So why not the dinar???

Good for Hillarious!

LOL Hillarious Clinton made millions out of $10,000 in the cattle futures.....So why not the dinar???

Hmmm I have thousands out of hundreds with cattle just this year. And I am a no one with cattle. The thing I like about dinars though is they can't really die on you and you don't have to feed them. :D