Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's called Dinar RUMORS not Dinar LIES section

Ateam

For all you who tend to get on here and say, "its the rumors section, what do you expect. If you don't like reading them then leave." Are you kidding me, this is the dinar rumors section not the dinar LIE or bull crap section. Don't make fun of the site by posting horse crap all day long and the rest of you saying it is ok because it is a rumor section. COME ON MAN!!! The rumors posted are to be based on factual information yet to be proven fact, not bull **** based on more bull **** but it is ok because this is the rumors section. If I hear one more time some fool say if you don't like reading this and take it for what it is I say you are a pumper or dealer or/AND a MORON!!! Take that for what it is worth... BOOM!

Edited by Ateam
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

For all you who tend to get on here and say, "its the rumors section, what do you expect. If you don't like reading them then leave." Are you kidding me, this is the dinar rumors section not the dinar LIE or bull crap section. Don't make fun of the site by posting horse crap all day long and the rest of you saying it is ok because it is a rumor section. COME ON MAN!!! The rumors posted are to be based on factual information yet to be proven fact, not bull **** based on more bull **** but it is ok because this is the rumors section. If I hear one more time some fool say if you don't like reading this and take it for what it is I say you are a pumper or dealer or/AND a MORON!!! Take that for what it is worth... BOOM!

Exacrtly! If I had the attitude of those people, I wouldn't bother to read the rumor section at all. I would stick to the news section. Why raise my blood pressure for no reason? It makes me wonder who the REAL morons are.

• Upvote 1

And how do you know the difference between rumors and lies? Is there a rumor time schedule that has to be followed, then it becomes a lie? Read the rumors for what they are, and don' get worked up just because you can't tell the difference. And yes, I will say that if the rumors are making you this frustrated, stick to the news forum.

• Upvote 1

WOW....Ateam You seem really bitter. Okay, rather than spreading false rumors...let me give you the facts. Everything takes time....not OUR time...but Iraq's time. Here are the facts: (1) President Bush made it where US citizens can buy the Dinar (2) Hillarious Clinton (Secry. of ...) has been telling people for 6 months to buy the Dinar

(3) Donald Trump has investe $30 million in buying the Dinar ( and you know he has his own Research Team ) (3) the US troops have been pulling out....the Iraqi parliament is coming into place ... (4) The IMO has given Iraq 30 days from December 17th to revalue their currency ...and most importantly (5) Iraq is making US military turn in the dinar they have.....Iraq is letting Kuwait citizens cash in at .35...and that other countries (eastern countries) are showing a new rate (3.10 and up).

Could IMO extend the deadline of the 17th ? Yes , they can

BUT...follow the signs of what is happening....and know NOONE can give you a date..but that it HAS TO happen...

Christianforlife

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

And how do you know the difference between rumors and lies? Is there a rumor time schedule that has to be followed, then it becomes a lie? Read the rumors for what they are, and don' get worked up just because you can't tell the difference. And yes, I will say that if the rumors are making you this frustrated, stick to the news forum.

You said it much better than I. Also, I know there are some that intentionally post lies just to get a rise out of some of you. Guess what, if you just ignored them, maybe they would go away if they weren't getting what they want - ATTENTION.

Edited by GaPeach
  • Upvote 2

I can tell if a rumor is a lie when for the past three days we have debunked the rumors with the different websites stating new rates, yet their is a rumor about biden going to the middle east to exchange his dinar for a higher rate. What are you kidding me or something, I don't know maybe it is easier for me than it is for you. COME ON MAN!!!

I also believe you are mistaken, I know the facts, I just do not understand why it is ok with many of you if some folks post info they know is false. If you think that is ok then your a pumper (thanks for giving it away).

• Upvote 1

I can tell if a rumor is a lie when for the past three days we have debunked the rumors with the different websites stating new rates, yet their is a rumor about biden going to the middle east to exchange his dinar for a higher rate. What are you kidding me or something, I don't know maybe it is easier for me than it is for you. COME ON MAN!!!

I also believe you are mistaken, I know the facts, I just do not understand why it is ok with many of you if some folks post info they know is false. If you think that is ok then your a pumper (thanks for giving it away).

You sure like to call people pumpers. Maybe you are a closet pumper?

I am intelligent enough to do my own research, and don't hang on to each thread posted as if it was the gospel according to dinar.

• Upvote 1

You are absolutly correct Deathmonkey ... about doing your own research. However, I do have a heart for people who do read these sections a buy more dinar based on the lies of others for example the fact posted about middle eastern countries with rates set .. IE .35 and over 3 currently. Reading this site as if it was gospel, no way, however reading this site to see if some folks have legit intel - absolutly. What I do not agree with and I think we both want this to happen as soon as it can and I believe we both like reading legit intel, is the fact that many come on here with an agenda to CON others. Perhaps it is my built in moral compass but I disagree with that with a stronge HELL YES! Perhaps we can agree to disagree...

• Upvote 1

a- team if you know the facts then why you so pumped up and accusing all of being pumpers c-mom man wake up and smell the coffee if you are so intelligant what are you doing in the rumors section ??? pumper iguess is what you would call yourself

• Upvote 1

Very good point! +

Ateam, you're obviously very bitter about something for whatever reason. I have one question.....You say above, and I quote, "we have debunked rumors with the different websites stating new rates". What part did you have in "debunking" rumors in the 8 days you've been a member here? Now I say, COME ON MAN!!!!! Try and keep a positive attitude and you will see positive results in your life. Take care of yourself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You are absolutly correct Deathmonkey ... about doing your own research. However, I do have a heart for people who do read these sections a buy more dinar based on the lies of others for example the fact posted about middle eastern countries with rates set .. IE .35 and over 3 currently. Reading this site as if it was gospel, no way, however reading this site to see if some folks have legit intel - absolutly. What I do not agree with and I think we both want this to happen as soon as it can and I believe we both like reading legit intel, is the fact that many come on here with an agenda to CON others. Perhaps it is my built in moral compass but I disagree with that with a stronge HELL YES! Perhaps we can agree to disagree...

If people are stupid enough to read rumors, and go out and buy more dinar, that is their fault. And they should also follow Team GET, because those guys are true pumpers. Most people posting here are either being comical or just passing along info. Possum throws out crazy stuff, but NEVER says go out and buy more. I don't look at him as a pumper. Where as Team GET wont tell you to get more,however they will give you a code to use to get a discount from DT. That is what I would consider pumping.

WOW....Ateam You seem really bitter. Okay, rather than spreading false rumors...let me give you the facts. Everything takes time....not OUR time...but Iraq's time. Here are the facts: (1) President Bush made it where US citizens can buy the Dinar (2) Hillarious Clinton (Secry. of ...) has been telling people for 6 months to buy the Dinar

(3) Donald Trump has investe $30 million in buying the Dinar ( and you know he has his own Research Team ) (3) the US troops have been pulling out....the Iraqi parliament is coming into place ... (4) The IMO has given Iraq 30 days from December 17th to revalue their currency ...and most importantly (5) Iraq is making US military turn in the dinar they have.....Iraq is letting Kuwait citizens cash in at .35...and that other countries (eastern countries) are showing a new rate (3.10 and up).

BUT...follow the signs of what is happening....and know NOONE can give you a date..but that it HAS TO happen...

Christianforlife

These are mostly rumors not FACTS. The IMF does not say when Iraq RV's ..Iraq does. The US military does not have to cash out. Kuwait is not exchanging at .35. Any rate reporting other tha 1170 is an error. All these statements were fabricated by pumpers to make you think an RV was close so you would buy more dinar.

• Upvote 4

heres only hoping someones intel is correct patiently waiting for that roller coaster ride to come to an end// and yes those of us on this rumor site are just passing time hopefully patiently waiting as none of us reallyy can comprehend the process that has to take place for the RV of the dinar if we all had crystal balls we wouldnt be on this site hoping for miracles it will happen but only time will tell

You are correct, I am bitter about how many on here think this is a joke. When it comes to my money there is no joke. Do I like when someone spreads bull crap no, therefore I guess we may have very different mind sets on the matter. And by "we" in terms of debunking, it doesn't take a post to do that and any educated person could find conclusions on that rumor in 15 minutes. Lol "we" I guess I have to post everytime I see some crap and have found crap in it.

Christianforlife

I would like to see some ligit info to show Donald Trump has Dinar and Clinton is saying to buy Dinar. I have heard this rumored but have yet to find intel to prove it.

• Upvote 1

Christianforlife

if you really belive ONE thing you just said..............................you are going to be sadly dissapionted come monday....... and next monday....and the next one

Exacrtly! If I had the attitude of those people, I wouldn't bother to read the rumor section at all. I would stick to the news section. Why raise my blood pressure for no reason? It makes me wonder who the REAL morons are.

There are more lies in the news section, than any other forum. At least the rumors are entertaining.