Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's called Dinar RUMORS not Dinar LIES section

Ateam

If I walk on another person's property that has a large pond and around that pond is a high fence with a plain sign that reads, "Crocodiles, Do Not Enter, Whomever Enters Will be Eaten". Then over the high fence I go and into the pond and sure enough because I didn't believe the sign, I get eaten! Who is to blame for my untimely death, me or the owner of the property? For those who don't understand this little parable then of course it is my problem and fault! Now, we can view the Rumors section as the pond with the high fence around it and those rumors, if taken seriously without any proof, is the Crocodile in the pond, and you will be eaten, especially if you are a Blue-Duck!

biggrin.gif Cheers!

Edited by Blue-Duck

B) I get it....both sides....BUT, there is always a but :D I'm more of the mindset that the "rumors" section is a place for unsubstantiated info, things that we overhear but do not have a document or named source to support it. I do not believe the "rumor" section was put on the site as a place where anybody should just make sh... up and to purposely mislead people. There is a big difference in posting something like "I overheard at my BOA branch a conversation between a customer and a manager talking about the Iraqi dinar OR I work in a bank and I saw a document on my manager's desk that specifically talked about the iraqi dinar" .....ect, versus some one coming in and saying "hey, I was in my bank this morning and the clerk told me that I can trade my IQD in tomorrow for $5.21" So a multitude of readers immediately call the bank and get told not only is the RV info false, the institutiion is a credit union, not a bank AND they don't even deal in any foreign currency....so that post was an out and out lie. JMHO B) but this is when some one should be banned immediately after a lie is confirmed....again JMHO B)
  • Upvote 2

B) I get it....both sides....BUT, there is always a but :D I'm more of the mindset that the "rumors" section is a place for unsubstantiated info, things that we overhear but do not have a document or named source to support it. I do not believe the "rumor" section was put on the site as a place where anybody should just make sh... up and to purposely mislead people. There is a big difference in posting something like "I overheard at my BOA branch a conversation between a customer and a manager talking about the Iraqi dinar OR I work in a bank and I saw a document on my manager's desk that specifically talked about the iraqi dinar" .....ect, versus some one coming in and saying "hey, I was in my bank this morning and the clerk told me that I can trade my IQD in tomorrow for $5.21" So a multitude of readers immediately call the bank and get told not only is the RV info false, the institutiion is a credit union, not a bank AND they don't even deal in any foreign currency....so that post was an out and out lie. JMHO B) but this is when some one should be banned immediately after a lie is confirmed....again JMHO B)

You mean you want everyone to act like responsible adults and use the thread for its intended purpose? That is a tall order. There will always be those who just don't quite 'get it' and cannot see the value of posting unsubstantiated information in this section. For some odd reason some people feel the need to be noticed and get attention so they make stuff up. That is just an immature outlook on like and, unfortunately, I think we will just have to trudge through the comments those people post. You did hit the nail on the head so thanks.

• Upvote 1