Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait-Kuwait and Jordan RV

rocketman2010

Kuwait-Kuwait and Jordan RV.Nothing has happened. It was all pump and lies according to my intell. Dont believe the hype. There will be more pumping tomorrow for monday. newbies beware.old timers already know. same ole pimp just another limp.

Maybe you are listening to the wrong intel? i have heard that it was confirmed on the ground from some one that went into both banks,

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

THIS IS WHAT HE SAID.

NO Change in rate, rumors holds true to it's history, nothing but pumping and rumors!!!!!!!! My co worker's wife is Kuwait and yes we called Doha, never got through, went down there today.. debunked about Kuwait's getting to exchange only... more pumping and rumors.. What will next week bring.... OH I know...

" The IMF will take charge and RV for Iraq " So everyone get ready to spend your tax return for it will not RV until JUNE of this year...

Edited by rocketman2010
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kuwait-Kuwait and Jordan RV.Nothing has happened. It was all pump and lies according to my intell. Dont believe the hype. There will be more pumping tomorrow for monday. newbies beware.old timers already know. same ole pimp just another limp.

Yeah! Don't be pimpin' the limp!!!

• Upvote 1

THIS IS WHAT HE SAID.

NO Change in rate, rumors holds true to it's history, nothing but pumping and rumors!!!!!!!! My co worker's wife is Kuwait and yes we called Doha, never got through, went down there today.. debunked about Kuwait's getting to exchange only... more pumping and rumors.. What will next week bring.... OH I know...

" The IMF will take charge and RV for Iraq " So everyone get ready to spend your tax return for it will not RV until JUNE of this year...

June sounds good. Lots to do between now and then.

THESE NUCKLE HEAD GURU'S GET THERE INTEL FROM , THE BLUE ROOMS OUTSIDE THE CBI , I HAVE INTEL LIVINGING IN THE CAPITAL OF AMMAN JORDAN, HE HAPPENS TO BE A FAMILY MEMBER OKKK !! LAST NITE THE 12TH OF JAN-2011 BEFOR I WENT TO BED I EMAILED MY PRIMO AND ASK HIM TO GET A RATE FROM A BANK THERE IN AMMAN , NOT FROM A STINKIN WEBSITE BUT A BANK HE CALLED ,, AND CHECKED OUT AND SAID $861.00 USD FOR 1 MILLION IQD , TO ALL YOU SUCKERS OUT THERE :angry: PLEASE STOP THE B/S , IF ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WANT'S GOOD INTEL , MAKE A INTERNATIONAL CALL TO ANY BANK IN AMMAN , I HAVE A BIG FAMILY THERE AND VERY WELL TO DO, AT MY UNCLES BROTHERS FUNERAL , THE BIG BOYS ATTENDED !!! I'M NOT SAYING MY FAMILY ARE BIG SHOTS , THERE JUST REPECTED PEOPLE AND HAVE LIVED IN THE CAPITAL FOR 55 YEARS , PLUS OTHER GENERATIONS , THEY WOULD NOT LIE TO ME OR TO YOU , DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU WHAT TO HERE , IF YOUR HONEST TO YOURSELF AND TO OTHERS DON'T TORTURE YOURSELF , AND IF I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE OR SPELL THATS TUFFF , PEACE :hug::tiphat:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

THESE NUCKLE HEAD GURU'S GET THERE INTEL FROM , THE BLUE ROOMS OUTSIDE THE CBI , I HAVE INTEL LIVINGING IN THE CAPITAL OF AMMAN JORDAN, HE HAPPENS TO BE A FAMILY MEMBER OKKK !! LAST NITE THE 12TH OF JAN-2011 BEFOR I WENT TO BED I EMAILED MY PRIMO AND ASK HIM TO GET A RATE FROM A BANK THERE IN AMMAN , NOT FROM A STINKIN WEBSITE BUT A BANK HE CALLED ,, AND CHECKED OUT AND SAID $861.00 USD FOR 1 MILLION IQD , TO ALL YOU SUCKERS OUT THERE :angry: PLEASE STOP THE B/S , IF ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WANT'S GOOD INTEL , MAKE A INTERNATIONAL CALL TO ANY BANK IN AMMAN , I HAVE A BIG FAMILY THERE AND VERY WELL TO DO, AT MY UNCLES BROTHERS FUNERAL , THE BIG BOYS ATTENDED !!! I'M NOT SAYING MY FAMILY ARE BIG SHOTS , THERE JUST REPECTED PEOPLE AND HAVE LIVED IN THE CAPITAL FOR 55 YEARS , PLUS OTHER GENERATIONS , THEY WOULD NOT LIE TO ME OR TO YOU , DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU WHAT TO HERE , IF YOUR HONEST TO YOURSELF AND TO OTHERS DON'T TORTURE YOURSELF , AND IF I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE OR SPELL THATS TUFFF , PEACE :hug::tiphat:

I like this guy! When people write like that you know they are real! My advice to everyone is to not listine to anything anybody is saying do your own research look at the hard facts and not some BS some joe shmu tells you. That's what I did and I can tell you one thing NO RV UNTIL IRAQ gets there act together. That is my opinion! So far I've been right. I wrote many posts about what it takes for an RV to happen. So I have to say this all this people that come up with these RV #'s are ridicilous how do the come up with these #'s if Iraq doesn't have all their economic indicators to support an RV like a GDP, Import gagues and export guages? And many other factors. Once we see movement in the economy that is when we can expect an RV until then I don't think there will be an RV. Be well and stay real!

• Upvote 2

Look, if you want to know for sure that an RV has happened or not, just go to your browser...type in Iraqi currency calculator...go to MATAF or coinmill...something legit...type in how much IQD you have then look at what you would get in USD for whatever you type in. Very simple, it's confirmed, and then you can ignore the crud that the pumpers are trying to feed everyone.

Then I would just keep an eye on the CBI auctions and what their economy is doing and what's happening politically that could affect your bottom line. Other than that...keep it simple and just wait until there's real confirmation of an RV. Trust me, when it happens, we'll all know for sure. Keep your chin up and don't get discouraged or angry and just relax with whatever you like to do. Peace and Go RV!! :D

• Upvote 1

You are wrong it has been proven right.......Do your homework.

:lol::lol: Think about what your saying.......that the RV happened all ready in two other countries but no one else gets that rate?? That those banks are buying don't promote other sites at a jacked up price when they can get it anywhere else for a fraction of that at 1170??? Use a little common sense instead of believing the nonsense spoken like the word of god......its not even internationally recognized....meaning that any rise on the value would mean that its only good INSIDE the country of Iraq because it wouldnt be valid or honored anywhere else......the bank from Kuwait even stated that yes they had that rate on the screen but that they DO NOT exchange the IDQ.....PERIOD!!! Did PD tell you this all was verified and true?? lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That’s a good one Captain Jack it has to be a global conspiracy I’m sure.

Friday, January 14, 2011

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0006131 Jordanian Dinar

1 Jordanian Dinar (JOD) = 1,631.10 Iraqi Dinar (IQD)

Learn about the new Iraqi Dinar

Median price = 0.0005958 / 0.0006131 (bid/ask)

Estimated price based on daily US dollar rates.

FXConverter - Currency Converter for 164 Currencies164 Currency Converter © 1997-2010 by OANDA.com.

Proof!!!

OK...SO, I'M NEW TO THIS WHOLE "BLOGGING BOUT DINAR" STUFF BUT I HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE POSTS AND THERE SEEMS TO BE A WHOLE LOT OF HOSTILITY OUT HERE...IT'S NO WONDER WHY, YOU ARE ALL GETTIN RIPPED OFF...LOL...NOT LAUGHING AT ANY ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR, BUT SERIOUSLY...LOOKIN AT THE PRICES ON DINARTRADE.COM IS SHOWING ME WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE "PUMPING UP" THE RUMORS...THEY ARE MAKING A KILLING OFF OF THE AMERICANS AND OTHERS, IN THE U.S., TRYING TO INVEST IN IRAQI DINAR...I'VE BEEN PURCHASING IQD DURING THE PAST YEAR THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN KUWAIT AND IT SEEMS HARMLESS...OF COURSE I WANT IT TO HIT FOR $5.18 OR $3.22 OR EVEN $0.50 BUT IF IT DOESN'T THEN I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO EXCHANGE THEM AND GET MY MONEY BACK...EITHER WAY, NO BIG LOSS...AS FOR YOU GUYS (BEING THE PEOPLE BUYING FROM WEBSITES AND PRIVATE DEALERS), YOU'RE DOING NOTHING BUT MAKING THE RICH RICHER...LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE: I RECENTLY PURCHASED 1 MILLION (1,000,000) IQD FOR A TOTAL OF 245 KD (APPROX. $850 U.S.)...THESE SITES I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT ARE CHARGING $1000+ FOR THE SAME AMOUNT...THAT'S CRAZY!!! I UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S NOT AS EASY TO COME BY IN THE STATES AS IT IS OUT HERE BUT PLEASE DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THESE CRIMINALS JUST TRYING TO TAKE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY...IF THERE'S ANY WAY I CAN HELP OR ANY QUESTIONS I CAN ANSWER ON MY END, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DO MY BEST...THE BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE...I DO BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING BIG IS BOUT TO HAPPEN, JUST NOT SURE WHEN...GO RV!!!

• Upvote 3