Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pull out the Ban Stick

chris07tibgs

Should those who cry wolf be banned?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Should those who cry wolf be banned?

• Yes
    • No

As long they post it in the rumor section, they claim they met with god and I still don't care. I know it's in the rumor section.

You let these claims bother you, because you are weak. You should not read this section. Stick to the news section. rumor section is for those who like to be entertained, like me.

So for those who don't believe what's in the rumor section, stop bashing those who put the posts there. You know they are out to have fun, nothing more.

My mother always say if you got nothing nice to say just don't say it at all.

Like I say stick with news section..

• Upvote 4

and who decides if it is a lie or just info they received

:o

Well if they believe it themselves and are willing to back it up… then post it and hope it’s not a lie. :unsure:

If it is obviously a lie… then don’t post it. :blink:

Really it take all of 10 seconds and some basic common sense to debunk most of the BS… (Most of the time) <_<

So… to answer your question… (which I have NO say in this at all) the people that debunk it would decide … and of course the mob that followed. :D

As long they post it in the rumor section, they claim they met with god and I still don't care. I know it's in the rumor section.

You let these claims bother you, because you are weak. You should not read this section. Stick to the news section. rumor section is for those who like to be entertained, like me.

So for those who don't believe what's in the rumor section, stop bashing those who put the posts there. You know they are out to have fun, nothing more.

My mother always say if you got nothing nice to say just don't say it at all.

Like I say stick with news section..

Yes… it is the RUMOR section… NOT THE LIE section… :blink:

What… I’m Just Sayin…..

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1

?? Has there not been a little truth is not some of what we have read or heard in a rumor

I have always heard that a rumor is a small bit of truth that has runs away with its self.

If we had not discussed Jordan, Kuwait and other banks how would we have known things were not smelling to good????

But, I u out n out lie u are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't hit me to hard please. blink.gifunsure.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

Here's what I do. When I see a post with "intel" I look at who posted it. If they're relatively new I dismiss what they say because I suspect it's a pumper using a new name. If they've been around for awhile then I look at their profile to see what kind of reputation they have. If it's good (say 500+) then I conclude that there might be something to what they say. That doesn't mean that I believe it but I haven't eliminated the possibility that they could be right. For example, yesterday pourit posted something about boots on the ground telling him that the Kuwait story about locals getting .35 for IQD was confirmed. When I went to his profile and saw his rating (1300+) I was impressed. Then I looked through a few of his previous posts and topics to see if the guy sounds believable. I went through this same process the night before with Riley when she told us about calling DOHA to confirm the .35 price for IQD. My conclusion is that they were both on the level. It's kind of like what I do when I'm on Ebay. I check to see how long they've been active and then I read through what others said about their experience with this member. If they're new or they have too many negatives I don't buy from them. I hope this helps.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 4

can we please start by banning all the new ppl who come on here bashing this site... then we could move to the guys who post nothing but pics/vids... then we could move to the guys who bash every time there is a topic... I think that would clear some of this BS up

Pics? Vids? Those are okay, but I agree with you on your other point. Ban the bashers first and keep reign on the pumpers. Bashers offer no value whatsoever and are disruptive to the community. The rumors section is just what it says - "Rumors". If you don't like it, don't read it. If someone feels the need to create information out of thin air it is a waste of their time, not mine (as long as they put it in the right section). After all, the right to free speech is still ours (for now)!

Criticism for personal statements or beliefs along with bashing someone for their spelling or grammar seems a little infantile to me. Where I have difficulty is in how these create a rash of comebacks and escalation of bashing. That is a waste of electronic paper. Thanks for indulging.

• Upvote 1

it is still a free country

Is this a country? I always thought the whole 'Dinarian' thing was a joke, and that it were just a privately owned website made for the public to use. Hows this, if you are on my property and I don't like what you are saying, its not unconstitutional for me to kick you off my property, same goes for Cyber Space. Until YOU own the property, its not so free. If you think this is a country then I guess Adam Montana is the President, K98Knight is the Vice-president, while the mods are......House of Representatives, Police, and Governors?

I know, that was lame.....

• Upvote 1

Try This:

Rumor Section = Rumors

Rumor Section = Rumors

Rumor Section = Rumors

If I go into the Rumor Section = Rumors there is a good chance that I might read nothing but RUMORS!!

Rumors make me very upset because they (rumors) never seem to come true!!

I think that instead of me getting all worked up over RUMORS that never seem to come true,

I will stay out of that section and stick to the Iraq & Dinar Related News Section = links to help back the article and only look for articles from people that I trust and have a good track record here on DV! (thanks Mr. Rich)

Hmmmmm!! That might help me keep my blood pressure down and stop me from making negative post that might get me banned! tongue.gif

Just trying to help!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 1

can we please start by banning all the new ppl who come on here bashing this site... then we could move to the guys who post nothing but pics/vids... then we could move to the guys who bash every time there is a topic... I think that would clear some of this BS up

After that can we ban people who want to ban people and then all the mods and then the owner of said site :rolleyes::D:)B):P:lol:;)

Absolutely they should. I created a beautiful post regarding my intel and it was removed! Why in the heck can they make up some crap (that's not even entertaining) and post it?

Ok, I've said my piece...who wants to slam a shot of black label with me?!

• Upvote 1

I see 20 posts a day on here saying RV any minute. Of course it never happens.

People just need to stop getting so serious and caught up in the lies and hype.

Once you're a seasoned dinar holder you become accustomed to those kind of posts.

If you had the mods ban everyone who posted that kind of info they'd have to ban themselves

and everyone else who post's on here. Let's just say the site would be vacant as almost everyone

but a very few would be banned.

I'd still be here of course. ;-)

So, mods, how about it? Can you start banning people who come on here and post made-up intel saying it is going to RV on a certain date / time?

• Upvote 6

I hope it alright I post this? This was posted on another thread by motox565 and I thought it hit home. If we start banning and censoring everything.

This bacteria seems to infest all good forums evenually .....

This deadly germ can impose itself on all heathy tissue until,

the only thing left .. is one single mass. Once this happens

theres is very little chance of saving the forum.

The thing is Kramer ...... you are acting as the bacteria.A healthy forum in my opinion starts with diverse opinion and

personalities. Members that can express their views and ideas

without being penalized for disagreement. Members that can

choose their own direction based on whatever they decide.

There are all kinds of people that make up the heathy mass .. and

there are always a few individuals that have difficulty excepting opinions,

life syles or beliefs that do not coincide with their own.

Thats why we have so many gangs and radical groups in this

world ..... we all remember Hitler. Of course, I'm being a little

melodramtic .... but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I understand your reasoning .. but I do not agree with you ......

should you be banned for your opinion? Of course not!

Should we silence those that don't agree ..... no

Lets not turn this in to a look like me, talk like me forum.

I've watched it happen too many times.

Take care Brotha

Read more:

Edited by Pockets

I don't think we should ban them right off the bat. Instead there should be a BS gauge that stays under your name. The more your statements are disproved, the more the bs gauge moves towards FULL. Once you reach a certain point it starts flashing.

Anyone that posts that they have personally received intel that the IQD has RVed, but only in Jordan or Kuwait, would already have there BS gauge maxed out to FULL OF IT in flashing letters.

• Upvote 1