Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rate of 5.27 is showing privately on

rtrusty

DINARS

The Rate of 5.27 is showing privately on the Back Screens of the forex.

Awaiting the Public announcement for Cash In.

DINAR to RV at 5.27 any time now.

I'm not saying I agreed with this but came across this on a website.

http://tinyurl.com/27d9c9c

God Bless America

Interesting... More rumors? I thought someone debunked the idea of currency rates hiding on back screens....

It'll RV when it RVs.. If that is day or tomorrow, great.... But, it could be days or weeks within ease.

I can't imagine this to be an attempt to pump new buyers into getting more dinar.

Shipments are delayed and I know that DT says it has the right to cancel any order any any time.

Pretty sure they wouldn't exchange X amount of Dinar for X amount of USD when the original transaction taken place was in the favor of DT when shipment takes place it is in the favor of the purchaser. Sorry, I highly doubt it will make it to your residence. Just have to be satisfied for what you already have upon a RV.

DINARS

The Rate of 5.27 is showing privately on the Back Screens of the forex.

Awaiting the Public announcement for Cash In.

DINAR to RV at 5.27 any time now.

I'm not saying I agreed with this but came across this on a website.

http://tinyurl.com/27d9c9c

God Bless America

Thanks for the post, is that site for real; I saw this on the same site and if it's true we are all screwed.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome).

Monday, January 10, 2011Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome). Connection established with Daniel Dal Bosco RICO indictment which cites Giancarlo Bruno, Silvio Berlusconi & Ban Ki Moon.

On Wednesday 5th January 2011, it emerged that US establishment-related slush fund accounts had been located in, and seized from, the Vatican Bank in Rome. The source of funds for these accounts in almost every instance was found to be the US Treasury.

Beneficiaries of the covert Vatican accounts include Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and each of the Obama children, Michelle Obama's mother, all the Bushes and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including Mitch McConnell, several US Congressmen including John Boehner, several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts, several US Judges, the Pope, and several cardinals.

Big money was found in each of the accounts. The longer the beneficiaries have been in office, the greater the account balances were found to be. They range from a few million USD to more than a billion USD in the case of John Roberts. The total number of slush fund accounts so far identified at the Vatican Bank is said to be between 600 and 700. This number is likely to grow as international élite corruption investigations spread worldwide.

Thanks for the post, is that site for real; I saw this on the same site and if it's true we are all screwed.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome).

Monday, January 10, 2011Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome). Connection established with Daniel Dal Bosco RICO indictment which cites Giancarlo Bruno, Silvio Berlusconi & Ban Ki Moon.

On Wednesday 5th January 2011, it emerged that US establishment-related slush fund accounts had been located in, and seized from, the Vatican Bank in Rome. The source of funds for these accounts in almost every instance was found to be the US Treasury.

Beneficiaries of the covert Vatican accounts include Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and each of the Obama children, Michelle Obama's mother, all the Bushes and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including Mitch McConnell, several US Congressmen including John Boehner, several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts, several US Judges, the Pope, and several cardinals.

Big money was found in each of the accounts. The longer the beneficiaries have been in office, the greater the account balances were found to be. They range from a few million USD to more than a billion USD in the case of John Roberts. The total number of slush fund accounts so far identified at the Vatican Bank is said to be between 600 and 700. This number is likely to grow as international élite corruption investigations spread worldwide.

Why am I not suprised...

Monday, January 10, 2011

jeez ... just went to that site and immediately closed down the browser and erased history and cookies from my puter. Just my luck a good RV happens and my computer addy ends up on some government dissidents list - byebye money and freedom.... :unsure:

Why are you people believing the "news" from a blogspot site? Especially one that is way out there with throwing out opinions?

Hey hey... what "you people". I am poking fun at it, with humor, I might add. Leadbelly didn't write the song, it was "public domain". :lol:

Get off the site! There are no back screens on the forex or any banks. :rolleyes:

Actually there are.

I don't know why people are so misinformed.

Just like in any other institution, there are screens that can be accessed depending on the security settings in a network ( talking computers).

What the president of a bank has access to is much more that what the VP, a branch manager or a teller have access to.

I wish there would be less talk and more research.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

when are people finally gonna accept that there are NO BACK SCREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ before you scream.

There is no BACK SCREEN. There are "screens" ( data , information, whatever you want to call it) that some ( top people in a company) have access to , and others do not.

This is not a rumor, it is a FACT.