Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

see the change in for ex?

havasumom

Well, since so many aren't being very helpful let me try sweetie. Yes, there was an increase of 4.55 which put it at 1170. This number fluctuates throughout the day. We want this number to get smaller. But from what I understand, nothing is going to show up on the boards until after the currency becomes tradable. Probably after the RV/RI. Just sit back and wait for Adam's email that it is done. Save yourself all the worry and just let it happen. Good Wishes!!!!

• Upvote 1

Look at this... There's a big difference there!

1 USD = 1107.7655 IQD

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

It's crazy that if you look at the chart history... On 7D; it actually shows that it went down to 1094 to 1USD! Not much but still something... GO RV!!! :D

I there is alot of movement today, that could be a sign. If it drops down alot today, and alot of people sell off thier dinar because its lost value, and then they RV... Iraq got alot of their money back, and those that hold out may get a nice payout after an RV! Im not trying to start any rumors, but movement may be a good thing. Then again, it may not be for us! It all depends!

It's crazy that if you look at the chart history... On 7D; it actually shows that it went down to 1094 to 1USD! Not much but still something... GO RV!!! :D

But if you go to three months on the graph shows way below 313 IQD to USD??? Weird? Hmmm.... I really don't know what that means?

For those who want to see it go the other direction look at a UK exchange rate site:

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.htm

1 USD = 1106.6754 IQD

Updated 10 Jan 2011

For those watching the UK site... interestingly it is moving in real time... and the wrong direction from previous, but still better than Forex

1 USD = 1107.8548 IQD

1 Dollars = 1107.8548 Iraqi Dinar

The USDIQD rate as of 10 Jan 2011 at 1:44 AM

I was about to say that as well, the increase means the dinar has dropped in value by 4.5%.. It's going the wrong way.. We want to see it go down :)

Darin you are correct. We want the value to go down. It's been around 1170. This dropping below 1170 is a good thing. Let's see it drop to at least 1 IQD to 1 USD instead of 1170 to 1 usd. Go RV. God Bless Semper Fi