Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is the facts !!!!

jakedog

Interesting... Signs up and this is his first post.

I like a little dose of what could be reality as well, but just like the pumpers this guy still lacks to give actual facts such as names of bases and so forth. Spit it out, lets hear it.

Give fine-tuned details. If your honest and for real, you could be helping out alot of people prior to making any rational decisions.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If you are still getting mortered or rockets.... you are probably at JBB or W.. H.... I spent two years overethere a little closer to Iran, contractor... and people here in the states are paying to much for their dinar.... the mil. and guys were paying $100 for 117,000 dinar.... burt was getting it from an iraqi contractor in the falock.... I know what your saying ... but sure hope it's wrong... be safe ....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

,,,But you all should NO THE TRUTH ,,

I think that we all KNOW THE TRUTH, and I find "NO" truth in your rantings which are backed with "NO" facts, "NO" locations, etc, etc.... :wave:

RRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for sharing, but unfortunatley I'm only left with one thing for sure, I can't follow anything on this forum, or any other not that I go look anywhere else. I'm not picking on you the poster & the writter, it's just a accumulation of facts-(rumors,stories,intel) that keep leading to the same page........USELESS..............Be safe out there, and I wish for your safe return & hopefully we will all be at an RV party some-day.........

• Upvote 1

We are lucky enough to have had years of watching this unfold not like some newbies . We see the IMF,WB,and UN sites slowly progress the Internationalization of Iraq and the Iraqi dinar.....Sit tight ...GO RV........Dinar holder since 2006

Edited by tim5400

I completely agree with you

Pop Quiz, what do you think the average completion of someone's education in the military is? Do you think they are all masters of Grammar and Spelling? Does someone who might actually have boots on ground in a hostile land have more insight than a great portion of the herd here on these boards?

Dont know who the individual is, and you could be right, but then again you are judging someone based on their spelling but might actually be in Iraq? Be careful with that broad brush stroke you are painting there chief. Once size does not fit all. Just saying.

• Upvote 10

I am a contractor here in Iraq for the past 4.5 yrs and of course you can buy Dinars at your local finance, for me its a limited amount, every time I leave country for vacation I have a security brief as part of the SOFA agreement with Iraq and they clearly tell us we cannot take their currency out of country, I would love to see this person go through the Baghdad airport and show them that million dinar and see how far he gets with it, I can assure you will not take it out of that airport without smuggling it like we do....try it buddy and get back with me!!!!

• Upvote 4

I have been in Iraq going on 5 years now and i also work as a military contractor !!!! I can not give any base names but i can say that i was stationed on the largest air base here and now i am on a base south of Baghdad !!!!! Its all B/S about the military having to give up any dinar PERIOD !!!! Any one can go and buy dinar at the military finance office including me !!!!! I bought 2 million at $854 and some change per million a year ago and today i still can !!! Just yesterday one of my friends just bought 1 half a MIL. !!!! So i hope this is takes care of this matter !!!! There is not a thing changing NOW or EVEN next month !!!! The dinar will go up BUT it will not be soon !!!!! There is still a lot of un-rest over here and i can tell you the base that i am at gets hit with rockets or mortors every week !!! This country is moving forward as we speak but its so slow doing so that all of us here wants to paint a wall white and put black stripes on it so we can tell if the G.O.I. is even moving !!!!!! do the math ,,,another friend of mine which does not have much money to spend here because his wife makes him give it all to her came up to me asking me about the dinar and he wanted to buy some but he had only 100 dollars so he went to the military pay master and bought 116.000 DINAR ,,It cost 98 dollars !!!!! LIKE I SAID DO THE MATH PEOPLE !!!! To me when i read all forums in the dinar vet section i have to admit its better than watching a boot -legged iraqi movie and yes most of you folks are very intertaining to me ,, SORRY ,,But its true and so does the military !!!!!! What you are reading in your post is a bunch of people who are trying to get you to buy more which i see some of you are finally waking up to this fact that yes they are pumping you up !!!! We all started laughing when a guy here said that some of these people talking should have that RAP SONG playing in the back ground singing the song PUMP IT UP PUMP IT UP HOME BOY !!!!! We all here have the dinar also and very much want to get out of this SHITE HOLE but as of right now we have to do our jobs with the military and pay our bills at home !!!! I do not like to BUM PEOPLE OUT ,,,But you all should NO THE TRUTH ,,,And when it happens i will be on the first thing smoking that flys eating one of those nasty chicken dinars in a window seat !!!! I really do hope it will be soon ,, but people do not try to figure out the Iraqi Government ,,, you would be better off trying to figure out our own !!!! God Bless

Thanks for a little dose of truthfulness bro...gotta work on that spelling but appreciate hearing from someone that is not hyping so much. I think we should all be able to deal with the truth. I want it to happen as bad as anybody else but I want to here the truth. PM me bro it they try and squash your truthfulness.

Here is some facts ,,that you all want !!!!!! Just ask any one who has worked for any contractor here i Iraq ,,also for you who dont know nothing about Iraq ,,, Balad air base is the largest air base and also called J.B.B ,, JOINT BASE BALAD !!!! Look up Kalsu and where its at !!!!! small base !!!! Also named after a VIETNAM SOLDIER ,,LOOK UP IN WEB SITE !!!!! Folks i have NO REASON TO B/S NONE OF YOU BUT I DO HATE WATCHING PEOPLE WITH HIGH HOPES GETTING LIED TO AND THATS ALL !!! YES Iam a newbie and Oh well thats my problem but stop and think was you always a old timer at this ????? I DONT THINK SO !!!! WE all start some where ex-newbie !!!! HA !!! If you think that i love IT here your dead wrong ,,,i WOULD RATHER BE HOME IN FLORIDA SUCKING DOWN SOME SUDS !!! It sucks but the pay is decent and i will have to say that there is no jobs that pay as well in the states !!! But i am here and i want so much to be rich with this dinar so i can come home to be with my family ,,, what more proof do you need !!!!!!!! also about the phone system here ,,, there are so many AT&T Phone booths ,, DSN lines and also privite phone lines to access anybody and they can call you at any time ,, SO all of you so called OLD TIMERS SHOULD KNOW IF YOU WERE IN THE MILITARY SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE PUNISHED BY THE MILITARY ABOUT GIVING ANY INFO ABOUT BASES OR ANY THING OF THAT SORT ,, BUT I WILL SAY THIS TO YOU WHO ARE IN THE OZ LAND ,,, See when this monday comes or any other monday this month ,, Tell me how rich you are !!!!!!!! Now,, I ASK YOU,, WHAT WILL YOUR ANSWERS BE THEN ??? As a person here at the age of 54 do you think i want the R.V. ??? do you think i like being bombed at or eat tons of dust and sand and live in a dry hooch ???? Like i said ,,I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ,,, SO LETS ALL DO THIS ,,, LETS HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS THIS MONTH AND IF IT DOES NOT ,, AT LEAST YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS NO B/S COMING FROM ME !!!! FARE ENOUGH ????

• Upvote 13

BTW - Are you military or private contractor? You can't be both as you stated. You bought your Dinar a year ago yet you just joined DV three days ago. You also claim to read many forums yet that was your first post. Too many holes in your story for anyone to believe. It's hard for me to believe all of the veteran DV members bought in to your flimsy post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

dinar and he wanted to buy some but he had only 100 dollars so he went to the military pay master and bought 116.000 DINAR ,,It cost 98 dollars !!!!! LIKE I SAID DO THE MATH PEOPLE !!!!

First of all, I have always found it is hilarious that "THE TRUTH" or "THE FACTS" are always in the RUMOR section LOL...

Secondly, I like this math haven't done it on a calculator but it seems to me that this rate is better than what I bought in at and close enough to an RV for me to get a nice sum of money if I cashed in

Thirdly, Thanks Sonny for doing that check I am not a Geographical GURU but even I know Louisiana is kinda far from Iraq