Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Radical Iraqi cleric urges resistance against US

I will personally go over to Iraq and Shoot that mother f ucker in between the eyes if this happens.

Hey, you aren't going alone, you need what we call a battle buddy and I need to use some of my leave time (GaJanie) you might need to hold two sets of ear rings or in my case a set of dog tags LOL

This guy is a willing tool of those who control the media etc. Kinda like the SDS back in the sixties. Modern Iraqis - those who live in the 21st century - will not tolerate his act for long, they are tired of conflict. Brave man to come back after all the fighting is over, the government is formed and act like he's relevant - tempest in a teapot tool motivated solely by hate. Let us hope the Iraqi people turn a deaf ear.

I think you guys are thinking too much like Americans. Unfortunately, there is a lot of Islamist extremism throughout the Muslim world. This ideology is often embraced by both the government and the people. Often the face that we are allowed to see in the media portrays a different attitude than the face portrayed in private. I know this sounds selfish, but I just hope the RV occurs soon, as in before this guy is allowed to heat up any more. I just want to take my money and get out of this entire region altogether.

There a couple of things ya,ll should think about on this guy--1-Is MOST of the populace cannot read/write let alone think straight. so in all fairness they will be taken for a ride when it comes to believing who-2nd. How can we let this guy live in the US and spew all he wants about the US and eat here and sleep here in peace and be able to fly out and come back with know problem. 3 - How can he go thru TSA and we not hear about it-(ahhhh i get grasshopper he has rights ) 4 How can he get back into a country that he hates and settle in with his family and send them off to school and have peace about it. 5-WHY do we let this happen.? HOW can we let this happen? He says how he hates us then comes back to live in peace and tranquility. I REALLY DONT GET IT WHY? Will somebody PALEEZE tell me how? -I just dont get it. We have men/women that fight and then come home in the shape they come home and this guy can live next door and cut his grass so to speak and as if nothing happened. I really dont get it... Sorry for the rant but it really does get to me. I have friends that ask me this stuff when we talk and they live in the US and they dont have the answers. I thank you all. GOD Bless Vern :)

This something they did in the Philipines--The GENERAL seen an uprising coming so he lined up a few dissadents and dipped the shells in PIGS BLOOD and shot them- The hog was in front of them for all to see-Then he said something like well its your choice. We can be friends or get shot and no-one goes to heaven. I thot that was funny. I para - phrased it - but ya,ll get the idea, however this CLERIC needs a BIIIG HOG :lol::rolleyes::)

Need a spotter??

Yeah, wouldn't hurt. I have some leave time accrued so I believe I will be taking it :D You, me and Soliering4U will be taking a flight before long...

Im ready to lead, ready to follow, and never quit!

THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY!

Edited for: Spelling

Hey, you aren't going alone, you need what we call a battle buddy and I need to use some of my leave time (GaJanie) you might need to hold two sets of ear rings or in my case a set of dog tags LOL

I am well aware of what a "Battle Buddy" is, lol.

We never leave a buddy behind in combat! Never been done before, not about to start now!

Edited by aliveandcare

I am well aware of what a "Battle Buddy" is, lol.

We never leave a buddy behind in combat! Never been done before, not about to start now!

most of these civilians don't that is why I was clarifying but I am down when do we head out... all of my Battle Buddies leave for Afgan-a-land soon and I am stuck here cause I had to have emergency surgery done as soon as I am cleared I am hoping to catch up and start taking care of business

most of these civilians don't that is why I was clarifying but I am down when do we head out... all of my Battle Buddies leave for Afgan-a-land soon and I am stuck here cause I had to have emergency surgery done as soon as I am cleared I am hoping to catch up and start taking care of business

Surgery? Uh-oh. How bad was it? I hope that you are doing okay now. Combat related? I'm ready to head out yesterday, lol. But, then again, who knows... Maybe my next OFFICIAL OP will be to take this idiot out, lol.... Praying.

Maybe it will be classified as Counter-Terrorism or Foreign Internal Defense.....

I'm praying.

Edited by aliveandcare

I'm a Cambodia era Ar Force Vet and new to this board.

Been reading posts here for some time and registered specifically to reply to this disturbing subject. I am not foolish enough to pretend that I know everything but I do know this;

I love America more than my life. I hate war and I hate being lied to by sleazy chickenHawk 'politicians' who like to talk the talk without walking the walk and profit obscenely by lying.

There is nothing 'glamorous' about war. War is the last resort to Honor and Protect the United States Constitutional Republic against all enemies, foreign or domestic and we bear true faith and allegiance to the same for the rest of our lives.

US Soldiers are trying to survive another day. We are United States Soldiers. We are not "Troops" or "Storm Troopers". We help our friends to survive another day with Honor and our friends help us to survive another day with Honor. It has nothing to do with "Hollywood" type rubbish and neither does Real Life.

We all dream about going home to see our wives, children, parents, families and friends. For the rest of our lives, each and every single member of the military sectors are our Brothers and Sisters. This powerful Bond cannot be destroyed.

I write this with humility. I am not justifying the hateful anti-American rantings of people like Muqtada al-Sadr, but remember this:

Iraq never had anything whatsoever to do with "9/11". We were deceived into invading THEIR sovereign nation at the behest of lying and corrupted 'politicians' who continue to lie about it to this very day. Saddam Hussein was an evil Dictator, yes but we were lied to about Iraq's "nookular weapons", "weapons of mass destruction", "yellow cake uranium from Niger", etc., plus a lot of other vile lies.

Lying 'politicians' and a sleazy 'media' cost the lives of 4,000 + United States Soldiers and 1 Million + Civilians, Men, Women and Children, none of whom ever had anything whatsoever to do with "9/11". The Iraq Holocaust cost the United States a lot more than $Trillions of Dollars. Thousands more US Soldiers have also been infected with Illegal Depleted Uranium (4 1/2 Billion Year Half Life!).

Reading some of the dense and hateful posts from people looking to profit from Iraq's Dinars is outrageously selfish, stupid and disturbing There's nothing wrong with trying to do something good from something that was very bad. Iraq's RV is a once in a lifetime blessing to do that. Those who salivate for greed, I have nothing to say to you but this;

Before you recklessly salivate invading someone else's country and putting a bullet between their eyes, ask yourself this; If arrogant Iraqis invaded your hometown, murdered your family members, stole your property, profited from your stolen resources and slandered you as a "terrorist" for fighting back, how would you feel about ignorant Iraqis who want to invade the US and your hometown to put a bullet betweeen your eyes for fighting back?

There's a lot of potential wealth to be made from Iraq's RV. How about doing it with respectfully? Nothing good ever comes from Bad Medicine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1