Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As the RV approaches, we all have important decisions to make...

ArabMoney3

Im a BMW lover... always wanted an M class ... either the 3 or the 6.... but recently im leaning more towards the 6...

Ive narrowed it down to 2 choices for my 1st post RV purchase... one that will be made CASH MONEY...no credit, no car note.

This is a vote...

the white?

3kb3p53o55O15Y05Z4ac63fbbb3e10b0c18ae.jpg

3ma3p63l85Q25U45P2ac6eb20320120b3167f.jpg

or the black?

b1-1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Im a BMW lover... always wanted an M class ... either the 3 or the 6.... but recently im leaning more towards the 6...

Ive narrowed it down to 2 choices for my 1st post RV purchase... one that will be made CASH MONEY...no credit, no car note.

This is a vote...

the white?

or the black?

b1-1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Well I would go for RED, you would look better in it. I do like black and have a black cad and it is a pain to keep clean. White is ok but bla in my opinion.

I drive the midnight blue and love it. only problem with the M6 is the soft top IMO.

yea i dont like soft top at all... but its still such a sexy car in summer when its down. the M3s have the hard top... but its stick shift... i gotta learn it 1st... but i do like the 6s equally.

ahhhh dreaming.

I like the 3 more if your going for the 6 you might as well save the money and go for something more exotic... but color always has to be black it's just classy lol

hahahaha @ "save"

that will not be in my vocabulary.

i see it

i like it

i buy it.

dont get me wrong...i wont go splurging every dime i have on toys... i will just get things in moderation, as i will also use my RV money to attain assets to keep cash flow going. i wont deplete my funds. ill get the necessities paid for & done (cars, homes...)

well those cars above are used... you'd never believe that the black one is a '07 going for 44k, and the white is going for 50k (cuz its a little customed & has the rims)

hahaha... there would be no need to save with RV money, and the future investments i plan to do, ill have the option to have 2 or 3 cars...paid for...cash.... 1 of each (a coupe, a 4 door, and an SUV...for those mountain road trips :-)

... & down the line a SUPER car .... those 6 figure cars...(Porsche, Ferarri....)

This is a vote...

the white?

or the black?

b1-1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

My wife test drove the 2011 M3 convertible, wow what a ride, Me personally is going to step to the 911 Turbo S

I've owned both auto colors....black & white, but never owned a Beamer. To me, white is easiest to keep clean looking. Black shows every speck of dust and it's an extremely uncomfortable color to keep cool in the summertime. If that doesn't bother you and if you don't mind constantly cleaning your vehicle, then I guess black is your color......Just my two cents, lol !

This is a vote...

the white?

or the black?

b1-1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

ArabMoney3, pick any colour but white, I vote for the black myself...