Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

True Bank Story

chuckray

i had told my best friend about investing in Dinars--he was skeptical--as most people are :

he was at his bank today--swapping property around--asked his banker about ' Iraq Dinar ' investments :

the banker told him " nobody will buy them back "

that tells me that bankers and stockbrokers do not keep up with the latest news--or know much of anything at all.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

i had told my best friend about investing in Dinars--he was skeptical--as most people are :

he was at his bank today--swapping property around--asked his banker about ' Iraq Dinar ' investments :

the banker told him " nobody will buy them back "

that tells me that bankers and stockbrokers do not keep up with the latest news--or know much of anything at all.

When it comes to making money I have found the last 2 types of people that you want to listen to........bankers and stock brokers. They will keep you broke most of the time !!

Actually your story is very common.

• Upvote 7

Right. Doctors know the least about healing, bankers know the least about getting rich. Most of the world is run by brainwashed parroting automatons. As long as they think they know something, they feel good about it and prop their egos on it. Funny isn't it?

• Upvote 3

When it comes to making money I have found the last 2 types of people that you want to listen to........bankers and stock brokers. They will keep you broke most of the time !!

Actually your story is very common.

A businessman while talking about his year financially... "My banker made money and my broker made money, two out of three ain't bad!" :lol:

rd

Banker stories are crazy.....when I called tons of banks asking around have of the bankers looked confused when I said the word "DINAR".....I had to translate. No way bankers will know ahead of time.....they aren't that "high" up if you get my drift.

They look confused because they are confused !!! LOL LOL..

These are most bankers we talk to:

FoodChain.png

TPR

Holy SHEITE BATMAN !!

A businessman while talking about his year financially... "My banker made money and my broker made money, two out of three ain't bad!" :lol:

rd

Its the great American way !!

• Upvote 1

my banker story... when i went into my bank to ask about the FDIC lifting the 250k she said it didnt happen then i directed her to the FDIC site, she read it and apologized for not knowing. I talked to her for about 20 more minutes and then left. About 30 minutes later I went back, I forgot a deposit, and she was on the phone with her husband telling him to place an order for the dinar.... :D they are not informed but my bank now is more informed. And she also read that once the RV happens they will have to exchange. Informing yourself about the dinar- the price of Adams book, educating your banker- priceless :bow:

Edited by inHishands
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My 5/3 bank will by them back right now for approx. $660.00 as of today. I asked if the dinar rv'd let's say at $3.00 the manager said they would buy them back and ask me or suggest to talk to a financial advisor about investments..

Edited by ProPlayr

From what I've experenced the banks don't know a thing and they won't till this thing pops.I've been in this for almost a yr now and bought all of ours through Dinar Banker and Gid . When I went to Chase to inquire and I know the manager,she just laughed and said what a long shot,not a very smart investment.So I talked to my Financial guy @ same branch,he did say it was a long shot but would stand behind me anyway.I talked to him by phone in Nov. and told him that it was looking good for the dinar to rv by the end of the yr,well we all know how that panned out! I'm working in San Francisco and there is a big Wells Fargo branch across the street.I could not resist so last week I went in to see if that branch bought or sold.I asked if they sold dinars and the guy kinda went nuts and said oh we don't have anything to do with Iraq or Iran, I was so shocked by the way he acted,I just left.Then on Tuesday my Financial guy from Chase called me to see if anything had happened,well in short I told him we were still waiting and his reply was he would be ready for us when the time comes,so I asked him strait out did he know or hear anything?Kinda odd I thought him calling me out of the blue,he said he had not heard anything,so I asked him to keep tabs on the dinar for me and he said yes he would.I have to say myself like alot of you really thought that this would happen by now,I read a chat a few weeks ago that had sonny1 in it and he was so pumped up and just a few days ago I saw him post to a thread and he said that it would not rv till mid summer!!Well I don't know what to think anymore,I do know I need to try harder to get this off my mind,sorry for the ramblin on like this,but we need some good news!! I really take my hat off to the people that have been here for years and have keep goin :D