Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lop

hdrebel

Uhh... I'm not the biggest Keep fan, but the guy knows what he's talking about. He did not say anything negative about the Warka account either. I'd also like to point out that being 63 years old does not make you a better person than a 20 year old.

• Upvote 2

Uhh... I'm not the biggest Keep fan, but the guy knows what he's talking about. He did not say anything negative about the Warka account either. I'd also like to point out that being 63 years old does not make you a better person than a 20 year old.

Who is 63 years old ?? Yes he has knocked warka several times. Just having fun with it. I think he is a riot. His post are mainly entertainment value. No worries..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think your confusing Frank with the Jazzman. They both were jumping on Keep pretty good yesterday in this thread. Hey Keep, about that PPV thing.... :)

• Upvote 1

I think your confusing Frank with the Jazzman. They both were jumping on Keep pretty good yesterday in this thread. Hey Keep, about that PPV thing.... :)

Hahaha where can we set that up? Would enjoy watching him cry.....

Who is 63 years old ?? Yes he has knocked warka several times. Just having fun with it. I think he is a riot. His post are mainly entertainment value. No worries..

Knocked warka? LOL really? Please do explain......I'm

glad that you find reality entertaining....I would probly find it the same if my life sucked that bad too....maybe u can try Jesus? lol I heard through the grape vine he is good as saving lost souls such as yourself...you need like a big brother to look up to or something....might do you some good....

Hey Keepm, keep up the awesome posts man. I'm trying to look at all sides of this myself and anything is possible in this investment. The post yesterday from K98nights helped explain alot of this more clearly to me. Nothing wrong with explaining the facts and some ppl don't realize that just cause we're talking about what a redomination is doesn't mean we're saying it's going to happen. I for one really want to make some money on this but I can't see it going down like we want it if there's 27 trillion still in circulation. Iraq wants their currency to be worth more in the future so I think we'll definitely see an increase in value down the road. We all want this to happen guys so just chill out and stay positive. Peace.

Last I heard, there was at least 70% of the 27 trillion back in their banks.

Hahaha where can we set that up? Would enjoy watching him cry.....

Knocked warka? LOL really? Please do explain......I'm

glad that you find reality entertaining....I would probly find it the same if my life sucked that bad too....maybe u can try Jesus? lol I heard through the grape vine he is good as saving lost souls such as yourself...you need like a big brother to look up to or something....might do you some good....

12/11 was the last time you started. You dont remember screaming about not trusting an Iraqi bank with your money ?? You do this all the time just before you head down to the underage bar or wherever you go for the drinks and secret intel. You hop on and off subject bandwagons like a leapin LOPSTER....you can still be my friend if you want though. LOL

Wont you be my neighbor .........da da da

• Downvote 1

12/11 was the last time you started. You dont remember screaming about not trusting an Iraqi bank with your money ?? You do this all the time just before you head down to the underage bar or wherever you go for the drinks and secret intel. You hop on and off subject bandwagons like a leapin LOPSTER....you can still be my friend if you want though. LOL

Yes I dont trust Iraqis......and?? My personal opinion is different from me telling someone that warka sucks, you cant make any money, its a scam yada yada yada....... :lol: It quite clear that you must have hard feelings because you apparently dont really know much about whats going on from your comments that you make whenever someone asks for the truth about something and I give them the real answer instead of lying to them or making up disney stories.....the ones who cant comprehend conversations are the quickest ones to call someone a lopster just because they know all possibilities of this investment.....its being a SMART investor.....you should try it instead of relying on guru chats to know whats going on....do some reading and homework for yourself instead of being spoonfed all the time......by the way......are you and your husband planning on having kids still?? I wish you the best of luck with that!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Wow, don't really get why keep is getting attacked. He gave the most honest and accurate answer to the OP's question.

He never implied that Warka is a bad bank. Only that if they decided to LOP, that the balance in your bank account would change, while the purchasing power would not. THIS IS 100% TRUE.

He understands all sides of this investment, not just the RV scenario that we all want to happen.

Furthermore, he got attacked and insulted way before saying anything harsh to anyone.

Please though keep, don't insult Jesus. I'm a Catholic, and I don't try and force my beliefs on anyone, as this is a dinar investment forum. Everyone should keep their faith off this board, be it positive or negative comments. It only serves to polarize and take discussions off-topic.

You know what frank im sorry....im sorry for putting your personal life out there on blast....that was uncalled for....just tired of you not having anything intelligent to say when you speak.......just retarded comments.....what you and ronald mcdonald do in your spare time is your business......sorry if i offended anyone else.......but frank, I dare you to say something intelligent.....lets see what you can come up with....

• Upvote 1

You know what frank im sorry....im sorry for putting your personal life out there on blast....that was uncalled for....just tired of you not having anything intelligent to say when you speak.......just retarded comments.....what you and ronald mcdonald do in your spare time is your business......sorry if i offended anyone else.......but frank, I dare you to say something intelligent.....lets see what you can come up with....

So Keepm , why dont YOU have a Warka account ?? Just curious. Reasearch is more than learning big words and repeating them to people. How about the ISX, why are you not in that ?? Just curious what your answer would be.

You have gotten a spanking on this site because of your remarks before. Why cant you have a discussion without name calling ? I just dont get it Keepm.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This lop talk really gets people up in arms. Frank61 and I had this discussion just yesterday.. Keepmwl is just saying a lop is going to effect all dinars even if they are in a Warka account. This is how it works.. they will bring out a whole new bill (I.E. Smaller Denoms) they will make you pay for example 1,000 old dinar for 1 new dinar they will not just take the 25,000 note and say it is worth 25 dinar they cant do that because then the guy with a 25 dinar note has the same money the guy with a 25,000 dinar note has. Then they will take your Warka Account and do the same conversion ( for example if your account has 250,000 in it it will convert to 250 new dinars) this is how a lop works and so far it is looking like we will avoid this but this is Iraq anything can happen

Big Daddy Dave

• Upvote 1

So Keepm , why dont YOU have a Warka account ?? Just curious. Reasearch is more than learning big words and repeating them to people. How about the ISX, why are you not in that ?? Just curious what your answer would be.

You have gotten a spanking on this site because of your remarks before. Why cant you have a discussion without name calling ? I just dont get it Keepm.

Because Id rather have my money in my hand....and no matter what happens with the dinar it wont matter if you have physical cash or electronic it will be effected the same....so its either have it 20 million miles away or just around the corner.....now that doesnt mean I havent thought about the ISX because that is the next in line for me.....just gotta take some time to see all my options as far as ways of getting into it.....and as far as getting a spanking? :lol: I hardly see a couple people that might not like what I say a spanking....most happen to like reading what I say because there is no fluff involved....its straight to the point with no far-fetched ideas like some spout out at the mouth with......

Because Id rather have my money in my hand....and no matter what happens with the dinar it wont matter if you have physical cash or electronic it will be effected the same....so its either have it 20 million miles away or just around the corner.....now that doesnt mean I havent thought about the ISX because that is the next in line for me.....just gotta take some time to see all my options as far as ways of getting into it.....and as far as getting a spanking? :lol: I hardly see a couple people that might not like what I say a spanking....most happen to like reading what I say because there is no fluff involved....its straight to the point with no far-fetched ideas like some spout out at the mouth with......

Oh I see.......LOL

This lop talk really gets people up in arms. Frank61 and I had this discussion just yesterday.. Keepmwl is just saying a lop is going to effect all dinars even if they are in a Warka account. This is how it works.. they will bring out a whole new bill (I.E. Smaller Denoms) they will make you pay for example 1,000 old dinar for 1 new dinar they will not just take the 25,000 note and say it is worth 25 dinar they cant do that because then the guy with a 25 dinar note has the same money the guy with a 25,000 dinar note has. Then they will take your Warka Account and do the same conversion ( for example if your account has 250,000 in it it will convert to 250 new dinars) this is how a lop works and so far it is looking like we will avoid this but this is Iraq anything can happen

Big Daddy Dave

WOW! I could have saved some money on my advanced econ degrees and came directly to the source! thank you

Big Daddy Dave

I understand that, but no one knows for sure if it would work like that digitally. Adam even agrees nobody knows how that would work with warka or the ISX. However its unlikely we will deal with that.

I understand that, but no one knows for sure if it would work like that digitally. Adam even agrees nobody knows how that would work with warka or the ISX. However its unlikely we will deal with that.

I think you are right Frank61 but it still is Iraq and I hold a nice amount of dinars just in case they lop so I still could make some decent money with a lop at a 3 + dollar rate. And I have them both in cash and Warka.

Edited by bigdaddydave

I think you are right Frank61 but it still is Iraq and I hold a nice amount of dinars just in case they lop so I still could make some decent money with a lop at a 3 + dollar rate. And I have them both in cash and Warka.

Exactly, so do I. Thats my whole point, cash in hand, Warka and some ISX. Easy as 1,2,3. Then you have covered yourself as much as you can. Adam made this a great point in his book. I had both prior to reading it but did not understand the power of the ISX investment until he spelled it out. I miised out on the ISX for 1 year not knowing. OH well !!

Hey Detroitjazzman!

So glad to have an international economist in here with as many advanced degrees and teaching accolades as you have noted. Can you explain for all us laymen how you think Iraq will be able to RV/RI the currency at say $3 when they have an estimated 27 trillion in circulation? Can you start by explaining how the Central Bank of Iraq will cash us out if it is not internationally recognized and trading on an international currency exchange at that exchange rate? Next, please explain to us how a $3 RV would allow Iraq to have an $81 trillion value in the circulation under this scenario and still be considered a credible currency down the line. Specifically in comparison to United States, China, and other European economies... I am sure you know those GDP's without even having to reference anything. I see that the value is at 1170 to the $ right now... so do you think a 300,000% return is plausible and can you recite any previous known revaluations that can provide a template for such an event?

Also... if 27 trillion is too big of a number for Iraq to maintain what is an acceptable and manageable number as a goal for them? The 3 zero removal articles frequently mention 25 Billion quickly escalated to 27 trillion in a few years due to hyperinflation. So... do you think that without a redenomination that they could get back down to the 25 billion number by just destroying the notes? If that is the case, wouldn't they need to destroy some 99% of the existing currency? You see we have at least that much with our DV peeps so I just can't seem to wrap my head around that.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to lay it out for us. I am sure we will all appreciate your highly credible responses to the questions that haunt us. Hope the semester is treating you well!

Drox I too would love to hear those answers from a educated economist....we dont have the pleasure here of having one in our presence often......I will patiently wait for your response Jazz man.......

I don't answer to contrived and needlessly rude comments and as for what I have to say. you can get as many degrees as you can pay for or get schlorships for. to answer your question....do your own research done with this. I don't play well with children

I don't answer to contrived and needlessly rude comments and as for what I have to say. you can get as many degrees as you can pay for or get schlorships for. to answer your question....do your own research done with this. I don't play well with children

:lol::lol::lol: Didnt even attempt to answer Drox?? It was him asking the questions.....I would just like to hear what you have to say......you were the one saying you knew this subject well so I was also interested in what you had to say.....I was not rude at all with my last comment......is this just an excuse??