Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lop

hdrebel

gm yall I am really green here . will someone please explain the lop as will it be better for us or worse . I have tried to read earlier posts ,but am still confused . Just can not understand all of this thanks for any advice

IF and thats a IF it should happen and you have lets say a 25k dinar note, that note will only be worth 25 new dinar......you would have to exchange for the new bills or exhange for USD.....so if you have 1 million dinar when all is said and done you would only have 1,000 dinar....and then if they bring the value of the new dinar up to the USD then you would basically end up breaking even.....now if they lopped and raised the value of the dinar to lets say 3 dollars then you would end up tripling your original investment.....not going to be enough to retire for sure but you still make a small profit.....so worse case scenerio you would end up breaking even on this investment or making a small profit......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gm yall I am really green here . will someone please explain the lop as will it be better for us or worse . I have tried to read earlier posts ,but am still confused . Just can not understand all of this thanks for any advice

[/quote

I don't know if you are old enough to remember the circulation of the US $1,000.00 note......It was removed from circulation but is still legal tender. Move that thought to the Dinar and you will get the picture

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Detroitjazzman.....

That wasent a lop that the US did.....that was simply getting the larger bills out of circulation because the value and purchasing power of the USD went up and there was no need for people to be walking around with a thousand dollar note.....what you just described was basically a RV in a way....not a lop.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Detroitjazzman.....

That wasent a lop that the US did.....that was simply getting the larger bills out of circulation because the value and purchasing power of the USD went up and there was no need for people to be walking around with a thousand dollar note.....what you just described was basically a RV in a way....not a lop.......

And where did you get your degree????? I was mearly explaining to the person how what he was talking about was of no consequence. And getting the larger bills out of circulation is just wat they are doing. or are you suggesting that my warka account ballance is going to be missing some 000's. I dont think so

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Detroitjazzman.....

You're right but I think your wording is off a little. it wasnt an "RV" of sorts, it was literally a "raising of the zeros" from circulation, as current day Iraq would say. It didnt change the value of the 1000 bil, the US gov just removed them from circulation. I'm not picking on ya because you're in fact right, just thought some different wording may help others to relate to some of the wording we see daily from Iraq.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're right but I think your wording is off a little. it wasnt an "RV" of sorts, it was literally a "raising of the zeros" from circulation, as current day Iraq would say. It didnt change the value of the 1000 bil, the US gov just removed them from circulation. I'm not picking on ya because you're in fact right, just thought some different wording may help others to relate to some of the wording we see daily from Iraq.

sometimes my brain and my fingers aren't working at the same speed/

Detroit Jazz

You dont need a degree to know how a lop/redenomination works but the guy is asking a question because he was confused because of all the different answers he was getting and your going to confuse him even more because thats NOT a lop.....and yes it is a possibility, so your warka account will be affected just the same as if you had cash in hand....there is no way around a lop if it happens....Im sorry if you were misinformed but you might wanna do some more homework on the matter so you can fully understand what would happen if they lopped.....hopeful, yea it was more of a rise in the purchasing power of the USD...cant really say if the actual value of the dollar went up as well but either way you were able to buy more for less so the bigger bills were not needed and that scenerio wasnt a lop like detroitjazz said......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I honestly cannot see a lop happening, if it does I strongly feel we will have a window of time to turn our notes in. I think that it could be a disaster to Iraq, Who would want to invest in them? To many investors have bought up the dinar and it would not make any one happy. It could happen but I doubt it will without giving zip period of time to hand them in.

Detroit Jazz

You dont need a degree to know how a lop/redenomination works but the guy is asking a question because he was confused because of all the different answers he was getting and your going to confuse him even more because thats NOT a lop.....and yes it is a possibility, so your warka account will be affected just the same as if you had cash in hand....there is no way around a lop if it happens....Im sorry if you were misinformed but you might wanna do some more homework on the matter so you can fully understand what would happen if they lopped.....hopeful, yea it was more of a rise in the purchasing power of the USD...cant really say if the actual value of the dollar went up as well but either way you were able to buy more for less so the bigger bills were not needed and that scenerio wasnt a lop like detroitjazz said......

You really need to read more and understand international economics, what faith would investors have in a economy that causes those same investors to lose money. im just saying. And if you truly believe that I will lose money in my warka account... I have a bridge you might be iterested

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You really need to read more and understand international economics, what faith would investors have in a economy that causes those same investors to lose money. im just saying. And if you truly believe that I will lose money in my warka account... I have a bridge you might be iterested

:lol: Stay out of the forum facts cause they are very misleading........first off a redenomination or lop is a neutal change....you neither lose or gain money because the purchasing power is changed.....second you talk about investors losing money, again false.......lop is a neutral change...no gain, no loss.....the majority of all investors in Iraq right now or I should say the biggest ones are in OIL.....guess what currency is used for that?? Ill give you a hint.....its not dinar......other foriegn investors are getting paid in their own countries currency....contracts are not being paid in dinar for foreign contracts.....what your saying makes no sense.....and as for your warka account if they redenominate/lop then yes your account will be affected....but guess what?? ITS A NEUTRAL CHANGE....you neither lose nor gain money because of the change in purchasing power when something like that happens......read up on how redenominations work and you will see exactly what im talking about....and dont read up on it here because you will not get the real facts.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

:lol: Stay out of the forum facts cause they are very misleading........first off a redenomination or lop is a neutal change....you neither lose or gain money because the purchasing power is changed.....second you talk about investors losing money, again false.......lop is a neutral change...no gain, no loss.....the majority of all investors in Iraq right now or I should say the biggest ones are in OIL.....guess what currency is used for that?? Ill give you a hint.....its not dinar......other foriegn investors are getting paid in their own countries currency....contracts are not being paid in dinar for foreign contracts.....what your saying makes no sense.....and as for your warka account if they redenominate/lop then yes your account will be affected....but guess what?? ITS A NEUTRAL CHANGE....you neither lose nor gain money because of the change in purchasing power when something like that happens......read up on how redenominations work and you will see exactly what im talking about....and dont read up on it here because you will not get the real facts.....

[YOU YOUNG MAN MISSED THE WHOLE POINT. AND WHAT I SAID OR MENT TO CONVEY WAS HE HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT JUST LIKE THOSE WHO STILL HAVE $1,000.00 NOTES STILL IN THEIR POSSESSION GOT IT?? (READ!) THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING NOW IM DONE WITH THIS JAZZ AND FYI IN MY 63 YEARS OF INTEERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE I'VE SEEN A FEW REDONOMINATIONS EXPERIENCED ONE WHEN THE GERMAN MARK REVALUED AGAINST THE DOLLAR IN THE 70's.[/b]

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[YOU YOUNG MAN MISSED THE WHOLE POINT. AND WHAT I SAID OR MENT TO CONVEY WAS HE HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT JUST LIKE THOSE WHO STILL HAVE $1,000.00 NOTES STILL IN THEIR POSSESSION GOT IT?? (READ!) THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING NOW IM DONE WITH THIS JAZZ AND FYI IN MY 63 YEARS OF INTEERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE I'VE SEEN A FEW REDONOMINATIONS EXPERIENCED ONE WHEN THE GERMAN MARK REVALUED AGAINST THE DOLLAR IN THE 70's.[/b]

He didn't ask you on ur opinion on what you think will happen or some kind of translation, he asked what a lol is and how we would be effected....you were just going to confuse him with what you were saying....and if you had been through redenominations before then I shouldn't of had to explain anything to you....

• Upvote 1

Warka is a great bank. I have been with them 2 years. I have made money. Some people just arent advanced enough to get the fact that Iraqi banking and the ISX are the way to go. They are too busy sending out brainless text messages with their baseball cap on sideways.

• Upvote 1

Warka is a great bank. I have been with them 2 years. I have made money. Some people just arent advanced enough to get the fact that Iraqi banking and the ISX are the way to go. They are too busy sending out brainless text messages with their baseball cap on sideways.

DAD ALWAYS SAID TO US....IF YOU FIND THEM A FOOL...LEAVE EM A FOOL. Just that simple

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 3

LOL where did you learn to read? Please tell me where I said in this post that warka is a bad bank or a scam or that it's a waste? When you find that, then I'll give you full permission to open your mouth and comment......

That KEEPM guy just doesn't when to shut up... :angry:

No one else is answering this guys question with facts.....you have anything intelligent to say?

• Upvote 3

Looks like Dad did that with you.

You really want to make this personal? Iwould rather be who I am and not who you are. I do have a reasonable degree of education in applied mathmatics. and not mentioning master in economics specializing in internation economics. retired GS-18 go away!!! please

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 1

LOL where did you learn to read? Please tell me where I said in this post that warka is a bad bank or a scam or that it's a waste? When you find that, then I'll give you full permission to open your mouth and comment......

No one else is answering this guys question with facts.....you have anything intelligent to say?

Hey Keepm, you should take some of those BIG bills you have in your pocket (10`s and 20`s) and turn them in for 1`s and 5`s in case the US decides to LOP !!! That dinar with SADDAMS picture on it you have for safe keepin under your bunkbed..........cant help you there.

Hey Keepm, keep up the awesome posts man. I'm trying to look at all sides of this myself and anything is possible in this investment. The post yesterday from K98nights helped explain alot of this more clearly to me. Nothing wrong with explaining the facts and some ppl don't realize that just cause we're talking about what a redomination is doesn't mean we're saying it's going to happen. I for one really want to make some money on this but I can't see it going down like we want it if there's 27 trillion still in circulation. Iraq wants their currency to be worth more in the future so I think we'll definitely see an increase in value down the road. We all want this to happen guys so just chill out and stay positive. Peace.

Hey Keepm, you should take some of those BIG bills you have in your pocket (10`s and 20`s) and turn them in for 1`s and 5`s in case the US decides to LOP !!! That dinar with SADDAMS picture on it you have for safe keepin under your bunkbed..........cant help you there.

:lol: So I take it you couldnt find where I said those oh so bad things about having a warka account that validated you saying anything??

Hey Keepm, keep up the awesome posts man. I'm trying to look at all sides of this myself and anything is possible in this investment. The post yesterday from K98nights helped explain alot of this more clearly to me. Nothing wrong with explaining the facts and some ppl don't realize that just cause we're talking about what a redomination is doesn't mean we're saying it's going to happen. I for one really want to make some money on this but I can't see it going down like we want it if there's 27 trillion still in circulation. Iraq wants their currency to be worth more in the future so I think we'll definitely see an increase in value down the road. We all want this to happen guys so just chill out and stay positive. Peace.

Thanks.....thats all Im doing....looking at all sides....Im not saying anything is going to happen....some people just like you realize only see what they want instead of taking the time to understand whats being said.....not much we can do to help them if they keep blinders on to reality.....later bro!!

:lol: So I take it you couldnt find where I said those oh so bad things about having a warka account that validated you saying anything??

Thanks.....thats all Im doing....looking at all sides....Im not saying anything is going to happen....some people just like you realize only see what they want instead of taking the time to understand whats being said.....not much we can do to help them if they keep blinders on to reality.....later bro!!

Keepm your just mad because your parents promised you were getting a Warka account for christmas and Santa let you down. Oh well maybe next year..........maybe too late by then. LOL LOL !!! I love it...