Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 AM chat January 4th 2011

Snickers77

I imagine all the 25k bills that we investors are purchasing is helping to get the large notes out of circulation. These are the backlog of the big bills that have already been printed, and by sending them to us, they guarantee they're not going to be used for daily purchase in Iraq. Instead, they are sitting safely in our safety deposit boxes, safes, or sock drawers until we can redeem them for USD. Then they'll be safely sequestered in the US Treasury banks. So..... we're helping in the effort to "lift the 000s!" ;)

• Upvote 1

Both of these guys can be right, you know. The gentleman in Taji is speaking on his personal experience. Maybe the supply of larger denominations hasn't dried up yet in some areas, yet has in others.

I would think that an area with a heavy contractor or military presence would have more of a chance to have the larger denominations than perhaps an area of the country with almost all ordinary Iraqis. The article does not specify which region of Iraq the scarcity of the large denominations is happening in, therfore we all jump to the conclusion that it is happening everywhere. Maybe this is the wrong assumption to make.

I'm not counting out the notion that this article could be completely wrong either. What I am saying is that it may not be black and white. We may be dealing with varying shades of gray as well.

I agree. And I don't see anywhere that sonny1 indicated he left angry. I even asked in the chat room afterward and they said he didn't. Sonny1 said the other day that he thinks it will be early summer before we see an RV. MI17Mech said essentially the same thing. The problem is MI17Mech said sonny1 always runs out when he calls him on his info indicating that sonny1 is either lying or unreasonable. That was uncalled for IMO.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

I agree. And I don't see anywhere that sonny1 indicated he left angry. I even asked in the chat room afterward and they said he didn't. Sonny1 said the other day that he thinks it will be early summer before we see an RV. MI17Mech said essentially the same thing. The problem is MI17Mech said sonny1 always runs out when he calls him on his info indicating that sonny1 is either lying or unreasonable. That was uncalled for IMO.

What else should one assume? Sonny either ignores the question or acts evasive. Which is it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Everyone should use their own judgment when reading something with no hard proof. This is all hear say from both sides. I am in no way saying that they are lying. But please people, we have seen first hand what a pumper can do. These people could be in Iraq or they could not be. I read the info and thank the people for sharing. Only Sonny1 knows if he is avoiding the topic. That being said, we keep losing to focus on taking this info with a grain of salt. Keep the faith.

the reason why i left chat is because he claimed to be in iraq, but when i traced his ip address he was actualy in nashville tenn, with a bell south web provider. thats why

Sonny, you of all people know the Military IP's are routinely routed thru the States right?

Both of these guys can be right, you know. The gentleman in Taji is speaking on his personal experience. Maybe the supply of larger denominations hasn't dried up yet in some areas, yet has in others.

I would think that an area with a heavy contractor or military presence would have more of a chance to have the larger denominations than perhaps an area of the country with almost all ordinary Iraqis. The article does not specify which region of Iraq the scarcity of the large denominations is happening in, therfore we all jump to the conclusion that it is happening everywhere. Maybe this is the wrong assumption to make.

I'm not counting out the notion that this article could be completely wrong either. What I am saying is that it may not be black and white. We may be dealing with varying shades of gray as well.

DING DING DING!!!! I agree 100%. I believe both gentelmen were upfront & honest with they're info....................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

Sonny, you of all people know the Military IP's are routinely routed thru the States right?

yes texas, with a skyline provider, not tenn by bellsouth

Just out of interest , could sonny or one of the other mods let me know where my IP address says where i am ??

afghanistan.... thanks for your service

• Upvote 4