Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**DD's thoughts on how this will go down, could be what to expect**

I don't know who this fella is but I could not agree more, I have in the past been called negative about this investment...I choose to call it cautious . Further more if I were in charge of the Iraqi monetary system you could bet I would lop then RV it makes perfect fiscal sense.....for Iraq.

• Upvote 5

Oh crap. Was I supposed to be hanging on every paranoid word he's uttered? I apologize.

What? two or three followers freaked when he mentioned something could go wrong? Damn. blew it again.

Hey. Most of us invested are NOT losing our minds. We're just waiting here impatiently, that's all. While we wait, we come here for company and solid intel. We don't really care if you spook the newbies. Meanwhile, if you don't have anything important to say, shut yer pie hole. You aren't obligated to talk just for talking's sake.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 12

One of my favorite posts ever.

Looking at things from all angles is not negative.

Planning for the worst and hoping for the best has never hurt me that I can think of.

Whenever I see a post that says..."I am sick of all the Gurus and BS"....all I hear is

"Why did I buy that last reserve?"

I know that for me it wasn't about the $100.

It was the introduction of a deadline that really ratcheted up the intensity.

It's also kind of funny the way my simple little one man dream house with a view, (the one that used to keep me company at nite)

has suddenly gotten another storey, a bomb shelter with a safe full of gold, and a pool with a grotto.(but now I'm just grippin over it. And white knuckled to the hilt)

PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT OBAMA WAS PUT INTO OFFICE WITH MY VOTE, BUT.......DIDN'T HE JUST SIGN THE NEW TAX LAW THAT WAS IN PLACE UNDER THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION....UNDER THIS TAX LAW, IN ORDER FOR TAXES TO BE RAISED, IT WOULD HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE......DOESN'T REPUBLICANS HOLD CONTROL OF THE HOUSE FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS? AS FAR AS THE IRS, I PLAN ON PAYING ALL TAXES DUE THE GOVERNMENT JUST OUT OF PRINCIPAL.....ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO

I THINK SOMETIMES WE ALL START WORRYING ABOUT THINGS AND GET TOO MUCH ON OUR MINDS.....I TOO HAAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN, THEN I FINALLY JUST HAVE TO PUT IT OUT OF MY MIND. GOOD LUCK EASYRIDER, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TOMORROW

• Upvote 12

PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT OBAMA WAS PUT INTO OFFICE WITH MY VOTE, BUT.......DIDN'T HE JUST SIGN THE NEW TAX LAW THAT WAS IN PLACE UNDER THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION....UNDER THIS TAX LAW, IN ORDER FOR TAXES TO BE RAISED, IT WOULD HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE......DOESN'T REPUBLICANS HOLD CONTROL OF THE HOUSE FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS? AS FAR AS THE IRS, I PLAN ON PAYING ALL TAXES DUE THE GOVERNMENT JUST OUT OF PRINCIPAL.....ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO

I THINK SOMETIMES WE ALL START WORRYING ABOUT THINGS AND GET TOO MUCH ON OUR MINDS.....I TOO HAAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN, THEN I FINALLY JUST HAVE TO PUT IT OUT OF MY MIND. GOOD LUCK EASYRIDER, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TOMORROW

Thanks i feel great. I just had tp bring this here to everyone's attention because this in fact could be true and to screw us over with taxes and what not makes sense. Now for the LOP i doubt it. I like this because it does bring into all the angels of this crazy investment but none the less I am hopeful and pray it happens sooner than later.

Sounds like what I posted a while back. I hope theres no LOP and we get 1000 times more than we get if there is one. We will probably see tomorrow or this next week or so. Big difference between new lake home and a new rod and reel. Good luck to all of us.

• Upvote 1

This is from don't promote other sites site-Not EasyRider-this has just been copied and pasted.

Sorry Mods for the slip up!! :(

I'm going with #3..

"Instead of Iraq doing an outright “RV” wherein we receive 1000%+ on our investment, we receive maybe a 100% or 300% return on our investment (i.e. “LOP/RV”).

It only makes sense.. I'm not trying to be rude, or racist.. but usually people from the middle eastern descent will haggle over a few cents let alone GAZILLIONS of dollars! Why would they want to make everyone in the world rich & be the world's financial "savior"?

I'm just sayn

I still would much rather it be 3,000% but i am just using the gray matter between my ears that God gave me.. Please prove me wrong!

• Upvote 3

Oh crap. Was I supposed to be hanging on every paranoid word he's uttered? I apologize.

What? two or three followers freaked when he mentioned something could go wrong? Damn. blew it again.

Hey. Most of us invested are NOT losing our minds. We're just waiting here impatiently, that's all. While we wait, we come here for company and solid intel. We don't really care if you spook the newbies. Meanwhile, if you don't have anything important to say, shut yer pie hole. You aren't obligated to talk just for talking's sake.

LOL........ He said, "Pie Hole".... LOL

Well said even if typed all in caps :) +1

Personally I am patiently awaiting that special day, why worry, you worrying will not change anything!!! Please when you are at your lowest point and you are slipping into dispair remember KUWAIT. It is the perfect example of what we are waiting for, it really did RV. I also think that Kuwait RV"ed on a much lower rate for they are a much smaller country with a lot less resources!!!! Remember the devil likes to play with your heart and mind be strong in GOD'S love. Try consentrating on all those that you will help when the RV occurs. To those that much is given much is expected!! Try showing empathy for those on here that are so stressed. God's peace be with all of you....

• Upvote 1

DD is such a bi-polar wack job, he is up one second and then down the next telling us how bad things are... some place in the middle he is crying cause he had someone want to comment on a post so he closes all the posts... and if you ever catch the boob in a chat room either turn it off or jump off a cliff before he gets to the parts where he praises okie and the G.E.T. team for all their wonderful information...

please don't believe this nutball (DD) he gets his info from "Higher" sources ya right, from some dude blazed out of their mind in the trailer next door to his or Okie which ever one is worse...

I don't care who this is, or what part he plays in the dinar picture ... his views are very close to mine. I have moments of sheer panic thinking I have really made a major mistake and then I have times when I just know it is all going to work out. It may not net as much as I thought in the beginning, listening to the views of others, but it will be a profit no matter what it comes in at. And my plans for that profit are just and fair and good and though I am not a bible thumping prophet I do believe that God works in mysterious ways ... and this is definitely a mysterious way.

On balance I think this is going to be a good thing but not, perhaps, as bountiful as we are expecting. My expectations have been curbed some and I find that now I am quite content with whatever happens. It is just the waiting and the supposed intel that is never right that is driving me a bit nuts.

So, thanks for the post.

smee2.

no disrespect to anyone but you only get back what you put out. if you put out paranoia that's what you will receive. if you come in with negative what if that's what will be if you truly believe this is a great investment just let it be.