Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Time???

rnolloth88

Hello all, i've been on this roller coaster since August.I have a friend that got me into this and has provided me some info i have been told that the rv will be announced at 4 p.m. tomorrow in the U.S. Take this as rumor but this the first time that he has provided me info that he feels confident in sharing that this could be it.Again take it as a RUMOR. Go RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Hello all, i've been on this roller coaster since August.I have a friend that got me into this and has provided me some info i have been told that the rv will be announced at 4 p.m. tomorrow in the U.S. Take this as rumor but this the first time that he has provided me info that he feels confident in sharing that this could be it.Again take it as a RUMOR. Go RV!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Tomorrow at 4 is really not convenient for me. My daughter has a 4 pm dental appt. Any chance your friend could talk to his people and make it for say 5:30 ish?

NO NO NO AND N :angry::angry: O THAT WOULD PROBABLY WORKS FOR YOU BUT MY DENTAL APPOINTMENT IS AT 5:30 SO WE NEED TO FIGUER SOMETHING OUT BEFOE 4 TOMMERROW SO THAT IT CAN WORK FOR BOTH OF US :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1