Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Thursday Morning In Iraq

Well it's a little after 6am in Iraq, wonder if all the speculation, regurgitation, and "intel" are going to shine their light down on our currency speculation. I know it's going to happen...no clue when it will, but given all the hullabaloo about this date and that date, another Thursday has arrived.

Let's hope Shab's is wearing his nice suit.

TPR

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well it's a little after 6am in Iraq, wonder if all the speculation, regurgitation, and "intel" are going to shine their light down on our currency speculation. I know it's going to happen...no clue when it will, but given all the hullabaloo about this date and that date, another Thursday has arrived.

TPR

Amen to that brother :)

• Upvote 1

TPR

who has enough money to cash my 2100$ --2 million dinars into the projected 3.25 usd---over 6 million usd---LOL

C'mon Shabibi baby!! Pull the RV trigger!!! Daddy needs a vacation...and a new house....and... :lol:

my M6... my Manhattan condo... a lil somethin somethin in Miami for when its cold here....

^^^all paid for

cash

no credit

after RV i will never ever live on credit or loans or owing something.

after the essential things are done and taken care of, put money away to collect enough interest monthly that i can live off of very comfortably.

lets not forget about other future smart investments.

after all that you already know how ill be living.... champagneshower.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just drove through one of the worst snow storms in Utah. I saw many cars in ditches and on tow trucks. I pray that it all happens before I have to return to work tommorow so I can just retire. Please dear God let it happen so I can stay home with my family. If it doesn't happen I guess I'll keep on trucking until it does and by the way I thank you God for my job. So many people are so needing this to happen. Bless us with good news my heavenly Father. Thanks for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

All this hype reminds me of this time last year.Do you guys remember the false alarm RV of 1.49?I just hope that UN report about it RVing by Dec.31 2010 is right.

Here is the link to that .

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2009/gaab3917.doc.htm

Could you tell me just wherein you found information of the RV? I read this document and if it is there I missed it. Lots of other stuff I didn't know and could most likely have lived without knowing but ... well ... thought it mentioned RV.

:(smee2

• Upvote 1

Could you tell me just wherein you found information of the RV? I read this document and if it is there I missed it. Lots of other stuff I didn't know and could most likely have lived without knowing but ... well ... thought it mentioned RV.

i read the same document and it said nothing of Iraq, bunch of jibberish to me

• Upvote 1

Whew. I was hoping someone read it and posted if past RV related news was in it.. I started to, then stopped. Kinda skimmed through it looking for numbers and such. Then got overwhelmed and clicked the little red "x" to close out the page. LOL. Your a champ smee2! I'll +1 ya for taking the time to read it.