Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE NEXT IRAQ STOCK MARKET

30 at 50

Hey All Vets,

This is mainly a reminder to my fellow vets;

because it's not new news,ok.

But worth remembering now because they are suppose to be opening soon.

That is the ASX = Arbil (Erbil Stock Exchange )

I'm looking at this very carefully because it could be a place to really multiply our IQD's pre and post RV.

I'm going to email the CEO over at Rabee securities now and get his take on this.

I speak with him every week,he's a wonderful man.

But I'm strongly considering putting in 10K USD into a mix of 10 to 20 companies there and then just forget about it.

I read some article stating the middle east largest telecom will be IPO there on the ASX....and other companies for some reason..

Plus..

This area looks very interesting could be something huge.They are building like crazy there and I heard that there is a 150 million USD mall going in there..

Amazing hotels and tourist destination attractions...

Now is the time my friends..Plus it actually look nice to live there..Something I can't say for anywhere else in Iraq for a westerner...Here are a few links of interest.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1277777

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/11/10/work-starts-on-sulaimaniyahs-new-150m-mall/

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Middle_East/Iraq/Muhafazat_Arbil/Arbil-1795059/TravelGuide-Arbil.html

Friends keep in mind that investing a stock market can have a double blessing if it goes up.(But can go down too)..

Here you have it..

If you buy stocks you are buying the currency of Iraq..plain and simple so when they RV your stocks with be worth that much more..plain and simple..

I have done well investing in Canadian and New Zealand stocks anticipating that the currency would go up..and it did..you get that benefit against the USD

Now, If the RV takes a while and then if the stocks go up then you have effectively INCREASED your dinar holdings..you see,,Plus I like the fact that when I wire $$ to Iraq then I get the FULL CBI rate..which gives you an instant 20 % MORE dinars than buying them locally..you see..I like that too..

Now I do have some Local dinars too..So I think it's good to have both..you just never know what is gonna happen here..and I want to sleep at night..you know ? ahaha..

So if this thing doesn't RV till June you could make double your dinars this way (because I feel the market will go up by 50-100 % by then..you see..I like that.. then when it RV's you will already be in ..and I personally feel that these markets will explode after the RV because all the money floating around in Iraq and elsewhere as the world investors finally feel it's "safe " to invest now !!.hahah..you get it..thats always the case the masses always wait till the fortunes are already made..and they miss out...thank god we are not like that,,at least you took a chance now..and bought dinars..!!

And we'll see who's laughing later,yea?

The CEO of Rabee Securities named Nausheruam Baben told me last month that " The entire investment world in watching Iraq right now "...let them watch while we get in early and make our fortunes selling to them later,,friends that how it works..really...

I'm sharing this to help you guys understand..I filed bankruptcy in 1999 then worked my butt off buying and selling houses then buying penny gold and silver stocks in 2001 while everyone else laughed at me.Then they went up so much by 2005 I was able to retire very comfortably at the age of 44 ...Friends this is how it works...I learned that my mind was a million times more powerful than my hands so I had to stop working so I had time to think..and grow rich..

BTW..I recommend EVERYONE run out and buy the book "Think and grow rich " by Napoleon Hill.

Also read "Success Though a positive mental Attitude by Napolean Hill and my mentor W. Clement Stone..

These are life changing works..really !..

I also bought Napolean Hills " 17 universal Success principles " on audio.I listened to it over and over again maybe 20-30 times..and it completely revolutionized my life..I''m telling my fellow Vets this because I want success for you all..You have guts and you have what I call 'THE BLESSING " on your life...because you heard about this once in a lifetime oppertunity...

.You must maximize it and use it..For the good of all humanity...

Let's all believe in our God..But let us all equally believe in ourselves !!!..We can do something great.!! we are all born to...

Our world is waiting on only one thing...

That is US..Lets do it..

Blessing all and this is our greatest of ALL years of our life..I know ..I feel it..This is It...

And This is the place..

Thank you all so much for this amazing community of beautiful people..God bless everyone this New Year..

I love being a part of this community,really !!

Thanks

PS;another great book that changed my life is

" As a man Thinketh " written in 1900 by James Allen

you really do become what you think about most of the time..BTW..I've had my kids read and listen to all these works..They are different because of it..

• Upvote 6

Hey may want to be careful about this due to it may just be insider trading.

Thanks Bradley,but it's not.i'm just like everyone else buying at full retail.

but thanks bro !

Did you know that the average bank stock in the middle east sells for about 6.00 USD,but on the ISX they sell for about ONE PENNY USD !

Talk about blue sky here..geeze...

• Upvote 1

Hey All Vets,

This is mainly a reminder to my fellow vets;

because it's not new news,ok.

But worth remembering now because they are suppose to be opening soon.

That is the ASX = Arbil (Erbil Stock Exchange )

I'm looking at this very carefully because it could be a place to really multiply our IQD's pre and post RV.

I'm going to email the CEO over at Rabee securities now and get his take on this.

I speak with him every week,he's a wonderful man.

But I'm strongly considering putting in 10K USD into a mix of 10 to 20 companies there and then just forget about it.

I read some article stating the middle east largest telecom will be IPO there on the ASX....and other companies for some reason..

Plus..

This area looks very interesting could be something huge.They are building like crazy there and I heard that there is a 150 million USD mall going in there..

Amazing hotels and tourist destination attractions...

Now is the time my friends..Plus it actually look nice to live there..Something I can't say for anywhere else in Iraq for a westerner...Here are a few links of interest.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1277777

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/11/10/work-starts-on-sulaimaniyahs-new-150m-mall/

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Middle_East/Iraq/Muhafazat_Arbil/Arbil-1795059/TravelGuide-Arbil.html

Friends keep in mind that investing a stock market can have a double blessing if it goes up.(But can go down too)..

Here you have it..

If you buy stocks you are buying the currency of Iraq..plain and simple so when they RV your stocks with be worth that much more..plain and simple..

I have done well investing in Canadian and New Zealand stocks anticipating that the currency would go up..and it did..you get that benefit against the USD

Now, If the RV takes a while and then if the stocks go up then you have effectively INCREASED your dinar holdings..you see,,Plus I like the fact that when I wire $$ to Iraq then I get the FULL CBI rate..which gives you an instant 20 % MORE dinars than buying them locally..you see..I like that too..

Now I do have some Local dinars too..So I think it's good to have both..you just never know what is gonna happen here..and I want to sleep at night..you know ? ahaha..

So if this thing doesn't RV till June you could make double your dinars this way (because I feel the market will go up by 50-100 % by then..you see..I like that.. then when it RV's you will already be in ..and I personally feel that these markets will explode after the RV because all the money floating around in Iraq and elsewhere as the world investors finally feel it's "safe " to invest now !!.hahah..you get it..thats always the case the masses always wait till the fortunes are already made..and they miss out...thank god we are not like that,,at least you took a chance now..and bought dinars..!!

And we'll see who's laughing later,yea?

The CEO of Rabee Securities named Nausheruam Baben told me last month that " The entire investment world in watching Iraq right now "...let them watch while we get in early and make our fortunes selling to them later,,friends that how it works..really...

I'm sharing this to help you guys understand..I filed bankruptcy in 1999 then worked my butt off buying and selling houses then buying penny gold and silver stocks in 2001 while everyone else laughed at me.Then they went up so much by 2005 I was able to retire very comfortably at the age of 44 ...Friends this is how it works...I learned that my mind was a million times more powerful than my hands so I had to stop working so I had time to think..and grow rich..

BTW..I recommend EVERYONE run out and buy the book "Think and grow rich " by Napoleon Hill.

Also read "Success Though a positive mental Attitude by Napolean Hill and my mentor W. Clement Stone..

These are life changing works..really !..

I also bought Napolean Hills " 17 universal Success principles " on audio.I listened to it over and over again maybe 20-30 times..and it completely revolutionized my life..I''m telling my fellow Vets this because I want success for you all..You have guts and you have what I call 'THE BLESSING " on your life...because you heard about this once in a lifetime oppertunity...

.You must maximize it and use it..For the good of all humanity...

Let's all believe in our God..But let us all equally believe in ourselves !!!..We can do something great.!! we are all born to...

Our world is waiting on only one thing...

That is US..Lets do it..

Blessing all and this is our greatest of ALL years of our life..I know ..I feel it..This is It...

And This is the place..

Thank you all so much for this amazing community of beautiful people..God bless everyone this New Year..

I love being a part of this community,really !!

Thanks

PS;another great book that changed my life is

" As a man Thinketh " written in 1900 by James Allen

you really do become what you think about most of the time..BTW..I've had my kids read and listen to all these works..They are different because of it..

On December 29th, High Indicators of the Iraqi Market Securities in 2010, this was posted here on DinarVets. Erbil Exchange and other exchanges (Kurdistan), all coming together with Iraqi Exchange. So there may not be a need to join individual Iraqi exchanges.

Quote from article:

وأكدThe Abdel-Salam "The market is seeking over the next year to expand with other provinces through the holding of meetings, seminars and lectures to raise awareness of private investment in securities," noting that it "occurred during the end of this month a memorandum of understanding with market Arbil Stock Exchange, which opened recently, where it will provide all supplies and supplements the technical, financial and legal to activate the stock exchange and connect them with the Iraq Stock Exchange of Securities. "

Read more:

Your plan is the same as mine. I have been buying Iraqi stock since they first started selling to foreign investors. I also hold cash but my plan is long term stock investments. It's the best investment going right now for price/long term.

Thanks for your post.

On December 29th, High Indicators of the Iraqi Market Securities in 2010, this was posted here on DinarVets. Erbil Exchange and other exchanges (Kurdistan), all coming together with Iraqi Exchange. So there may not be a need to join individual Iraqi exchanges.

Quote from article:

وأكدThe Abdel-Salam "The market is seeking over the next year to expand with other provinces through the holding of meetings, seminars and lectures to raise awareness of private investment in securities," noting that it "occurred during the end of this month a memorandum of understanding with market Arbil Stock Exchange, which opened recently, where it will provide all supplies and supplements the technical, financial and legal to activate the stock exchange and connect them with the Iraq Stock Exchange of Securities. "

Read more:

Your plan is the same as mine. I have been buying Iraqi stock since they first started selling to foreign investors. I also hold cash but my plan is long term stock investments. It's the best investment going right now for price/long term.

Thanks for your post.

I love the ISX investment because it has several advantages !!! Looking for a stock buying surge to start the year off.

Heavy trading today, January 4th in ISX. Bank of Baghdad, Credit Bank and Baghdad Soft Drinks, leading the way with huge gains. Index up over 2%.

Huge Non- Iraqi buys of Baghdad Soft Drinks, 380 million shares.

ISX website is down, maybe due to heavy trading this morning.

ISX website back up!!!

Heavy trading today, January 4th in ISX. Bank of Baghdad, Credit Bank and Baghdad Soft Drinks, leading the way with huge gains. Index up over 2%.

ISX website back up!!!

Great trading day indeed !! ISX is on the move.

on the isx website the stock prices are in dinars correct? what types of stock are the best to invest in general areas not specific stocks. thanks everybody i have learned a great deal from this forum.

In order (but just my opinion)

Banks

Industry/Service

Transportation

Agriculture

Hotels (I put hotels here because they are the most expensive for Warka minimum shares 150K for hotels, 200K for every other industry.)

Real Estate and other Investment Companies

Insurance

***** Cell Phone Companies/ Telecom, as of yet they have not started trading on ISX.

Hope this helps!

Has anyone thought of investing in emerging markets that list exploration or rare earth element stocks? or small cap mining companies?

Columbia??

In order (but just my opinion)

Banks

Industry/Service

Transportation

Agriculture

Hotels (I put hotels here because they are the most expensive for Warka minimum shares 150K for hotels, 200K for every other industry.)

Real Estate and other Investment Companies

Insurance

***** Cell Phone Companies/ Telecom, as of yet they have not started trading on ISX.

Hope this helps!

Columbia??

I agree with your ISX thoughts.

I agree with your ISX thoughts.

Hi Frank, did you get in on the Land Transport stock before the general meeting? When they trade again, it may come back a lot lower and more affordable. Gives us a chance to purchase more at a better price. They went out to gen meeting @ 16.000 dinars. I own LTransport and General Transportation. Hope Gen Transport start to trade soon. Both are government and privately owned as you probably know.

National Chemicals has really been tearing it up too.

I'm loving this run up Frank61. Do you own any of the gainers? I'm trying to buy more BBOB and Mesopotamia Investments which suppose to trade Thursday.

Here's a good place to keep track of your stocks, if you don't already have one.

www.iraqistockx.com

Scott asks for a small donation, just to keep the site maintenance but it is well worth it.

Hi Frank, did you get in on the Land Transport stock before the general meeting? When they trade again, it may come back a lot lower and more affordable. Gives us a chance to purchase more at a better price. They went out to gen meeting @ 16.000 dinars. I own LTransport and General Transportation. Hope Gen Transport start to trade soon. Both are government and privately owned as you probably know.

National Chemicals has really been tearing it up too.

I'm loving this run up Frank61. Do you own any of the gainers? I'm trying to buy more BBOB and Mesopotamia Investments which suppose to trade Thursday.

Here's a good place to keep track of your stocks, if you don't already have one.

www.iraqistockx.com

Scott asks for a small donation, just to keep the site maintenance but it is well worth it.

Still trying to get transport. Ya, lucky enough to score BBOB and National Chem and united bank. Im really excited about this !! Holiday tomorrow not sure if they trade, do you know ?? Actually I was just lucky with my picks at first.

I like Rabee securities site, its easy on the eyes.

I love the way you think. I think that you are an smart guy. Bless for you and your family.

I live in Orlando Florida, I am a single 48 yrs old woman and I have no Job. I was a proffesional all my life but, I have no Income at this time. Because you are a person that know about bussiness; I have and Invention that was approve by Pattent but I have no money to work with this. I am loosing my house, my car and I do not have the money to pay my bills right now.

Do you know who can help me and help me to make my invention a reality? My email address is NOT ALLOWED HERE

Yes, I have some dinar and I do not going to sell it for nothing. I am waiting.

Elba, sorry but this is not the venue for this type of discussion. Please consider this a warning to refrain in the future. Thank you

pvS

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
removing email and reminding of the rules
  • Downvote 1

ISX website back up!!!

I'm hugely pissy due to the fact that I put in an order for a million shares of Bank of Baghdad the other day and I don't think it got executed in time. WAHHH!!!!!

I love the way you think. I think that you are an smart guy. Bless for you and your family.

I live in Orlando Florida, I am a single 48 yrs old woman and I have no Job. I was a proffesional all my life but, I have no Income at this time. Because you are a person that know about bussiness; I have and Invention that was approve by Pattent but I have no money to work with this. I am loosing my house, my car and I do not have the money to pay my bills right now.

Do you know who can help me and help me to make my invention a reality? My email address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yes, I have some dinar and I do not going to sell it for nothing. I am waiting.

Ya know, I'm as sympathetic as the next person, but this DOES NOT BELONG ON A DINAR FORUM. I ain't buying the story, sister....looks to me like you are looking for a free handout.

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
email removal