Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT WILL THE RV BE?? POST HERE

boogs2335

Ok. there is alot of different opinions that have been posted all over this website about what people think the dinar will rv to, and when.

I wanted to make a spot where everyone can share their opinions, being that we might be so close to the end.

Please tell me what you think!! Thanks!

IT WILL BE ABOVE $3 and IT WILL HAPPEN BY YEARS END! :) "I've got a feeling......." :)

As I recall the rate will be locked for 18 months,there will be no market fluctuation +- 2% during this period. careful balance must be acheived considering once this thing pops , so does the iraqi gdp which is growing even as we chat. these are the considerations Shabibi must balance , my guess is very high and very soon 3.86 12/30-31

• Upvote 1

As I recall the rate will be locked for 18 months,there will be no market fluctuation +- 2% during this period. careful balance must be acheived considering once this thing pops , so does the iraqi gdp which is growing even as we chat. these are the considerations Shabibi must balance , my guess is very high and very soon 3.86 12/30-31

I hope you are right, this would change America if it was true

I don't know where my 1st post went, I'm sure a kind person will find it in the wrong place. Anyway, I have the date , it just dawned on me, it has to RV on my BIRTHDAY, January 20 ! ! ! IT's the US Presidential Inaugration every four years. My 3rd daughter was born on a Friday the 13th so the RV rate has to be 3.13. Humm, Good things happen on my BIRTHDAY....I missed a flight from Houston to Chicago on Jan. 20, the day Bush Jr. was inaugurated, I ended up on a 737, shared the plane with the two pilots and 2 hung over flight attendants...Champange(sp) and the works, AWESOME EXPERIENCE. HAD THE PLANE ALL TO MY SELF AND WAS TREATED TO FIRST CLASS ON EVERYTHING...OH...My 2nd daughter was born on Jan 3 so maybe i should pick Jan 3rd to RV at 3.33....now we can all relax, I have it all figured out, at least the dates.....giggle....sure have had fun on the ride especially laughing at some of the jokes about poor OKIE and TK....I have loved the ride and definately got my moneys worth just being entertained while I learned the ropes and how to play this game.....giggle...HA......GOOD LUCK ALL, NOW YOU CAN ALL REST SINCE YOU KNOW THE CORRECT DATES, GIGGLE, GIGGLE GIGGLE....I love you guys, O MY GOODNESS, I forgot my husband is having heart surgery on Jan 3....just maybe that RV date is the 3, yep, the 3rd for sure. OK, lets tell Okie and TK so they can get some rest.......GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL ! ! ! ! !

I'll take a swag (scinetific wild :surgeon: azzed guess) and say that it will go mid 3.00USD on 12/31. My supporintg factors are:

1. The Paris Club "discussion". In erring on the side of hope and insanity, I am hoping that this crazy bit of information is in fact ture and that Iraq IS actually in debt to the Paris Club and that the Paris Club, bing full of capitalists and opportunists, will hold Iraq accountable. Something that the UN, IMF, and other global governing bodies have failed to do.

2. al-Maliki. For what it is worth, he's actually making some pretty decent headway into getting things done since the Chap 7 sanctions were lifted almost TWO weeks ago. He is showing that he has some ability to "herd cats" to move Iraq in the right direction. Never said he was going to be on my Face Book or MySpace friends list anytime soon... Although, if he can get the RV taken care of BEFORE Dec 31st, 2010, I may not be the only one tempted to add him. :lol:

3. (This is more why I think it should RV soon rather than taking into the Summer, etc.) With all the trade that will occur and/or has been occurring, I have to wonder how is Iraq getting this done. If it's the "you know I'm good for it" approach, you're gonna have to make good on your agreement. PERIOD. I'm pretty sure that financial institutions and global markets don't run on "wish, hope, a really nice guy, or good samaritan" principles.

IMHO, could be wrong, won't be the first time... GO RV :twocents:

before 1-7-11 was going to be $2 but too many dinars out there will be between .86 and $1.35 still the best investment we will ever see.................................

You sound very self-confident in what you state............ Care to elaborate further? Thanks.

I'd like you all to also please add your thought on LOP/NO LOP with your forecast. Thanks in advance..

Edited by umbertino

Dearly beloved, we are all gathered here with our fingers crossed and butt cheeks squeezed wishing and hoping that the great one will grant us an R.V.!!!

If he or she does, it will be on their time, with a rate they think we can handle. I like to quess like everyone else, so here it is, $3.52 by the 15th of Jan. 2011.

I would like to know if anyone actually has legitimate stuff to put on this website about the revalue, not about funny pics, or stupid coments, or anything else. I am looking to make $$$$$$$$$$$$

does anyone else have the same desire, and facts or sources to back it up?

yes were all here to make money!! but guess what!, news flash, no one on these forums is going to know the rate or date, unless there best friends uncle's wife's sisters mothers brother is shabibi's asistnat...

JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT LIKE THE REST OF US!

god bless and go rv!!!

• Upvote 2

yes were all here to make money!! but guess what!, news flash, no one on these forums is going to know the rate or date, unless there best friends uncle's wife's sisters mothers brother is shabibi's asistnat...

JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT LIKE THE REST OF US!

god bless and go rv!!!

yes i know. like everyone else that has invested in the dinar, i am not stupid. but the topics of conversation have gone from interesting, to ridiculous. there is nothing to them. "gooooo rvvvvvv" and thats it. I am just asking if anyone actually knows anything. please share if you do

I would like to know if anyone actually has legitimate stuff to put on this website about the revalue, not about funny pics, or stupid coments, or anything else. I am looking to make $$$$$$$$$$$$

does anyone else have the same desire, and facts or sources to back it up?

How about you go and look thru the post in other sections rather than the dinar rumor section. It takes alot of reading and can get kinda confusing but no one that has taken the time to go thru all of it will sit here and take their time to explain to you a very complicated confusing series of things that may or may not have a direct affect on the rv.