Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT WILL THE RV BE?? POST HERE

boogs2335

1.00 to 4.00 Not really sure. Hope and pray for the best..... Dec. 30th is my guess. This being the anniversary of Saddam Hussein's death this date makes sense to me. Read a post that all other RVs have occurred on the last Thurs. of the month (not sure if true or false) LOL Go RV. Dec. 30th 2010!!!!! God Bless and peace to all. :):rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Curious...

What is a LOP? How does it work and why would we hate it?

If posted or stickied elsewhere, please provide a link.

Happy Holidays!

Please disregard prev question regarding LOP. Found the dedicated section.

A LOP is when they take the 3 zeroes off the value of the bills, and correspondingly value each unit at 1000 times its previous value. So a 10,000 IQD note would become 10 IQD, and the value per IQD in USD would go from .00086 to .86. Therefore, the note still retains the same intrinsic value, but with more manageable numbers. It no longer costs 1,000 IQD for a loaf of bread, it now costs 1 IQD.

Edited by Revelation

When I first bought in ~ 7 years ago, I was told that the new currency was being exchanged 1 for 1 with the old currency, and that the old currency was last "valued" at $.31 after all the years of sanctions and inflation. But based upon all the conflicting reports I've read over the years, that has never been fully vetted/proven. So, best guess, everybody in Iraq is made "whole" at $.31 and that's where it is introduced. Timing? Please. I've been told "right after _________" and/or "very soon" off and on for 7 years now. Nobody has ever been able to lay out a defined process or series of steps that has held up and proven to be true. So that means there isn't one. It's at the whim of a few select men (Shabs, and top GOI leaders).

• Upvote 2

My guess... December 30th and if not then i would be surprised if it didn't RV within 2 months, as for the rate that is a tough one, 2 scenarios, come out at $1.26 then rise over time or just come out at a rate of at least $3.22. We will all make a profit, this investment is only positive.

• Upvote 3

My guess would be anywhere from $3.22 - $3.86... although it could rival Kuwait's...

Let's see the RV by this weekend... GO RV...

I agree with this. Kuwait just raised theirs to over $4.00 and Iraq was not supposed to go over.

McMike

I am praying for a 3.22-3.66 by the end of the year :) Oh and a side note... how many people on DV am I going to see at the WSOP main event next year? I know there are some poker players on here :) haha

:D

Not me, if it RI/RV at 3+ (even 1+) it will be the last "gamble" I will be taking. After that it will be locked into guarantees only.

TPR

A LOP is when they take the 3 zeroes off the value of the bills, and correspondingly value each unit at 1000 times its previous value. So a 10,000 IQD note would become 10 IQD, and the value per IQD in USD would go from .00086 to .86. Therefore, the note still retains the same intrinsic value, but with more manageable numbers. It no longer costs 1,000 IQD for a loaf of bread, it now costs 1 IQD.

This is what I was thinking as well. The three zeros (lop) will be taken off the .00085 so 85 cents. The face of the bills say a 25.000 note/bill would be little over 20.000 u.s dollars. MY GUESS .85 CENTS 'thats my 2 cents worth'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am praying for a 3.22-3.66 by the end of the year :) Oh and a side note... how many people on DV am I going to see at the WSOP main event next year? I know there are some poker players on here :) haha

you will definitely see me there Preach (next year and every year) if this happens...it's on the bucket list...just can't part with the $10K entry fee to "gamble" under present economic conditions...