Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV

logic2301

Thats what Ive been trying to say....that we have more time before the dinar starts to appreciate in value.....they are just now getting the budget squared away.....gotta give them time to settle in before they start the real work!!! Dont put so much faith into what some of those "gurus" say every other day....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

It ain't gonna happen Monday either, new rumor will be Thursday. Won't happen Thursday, new rumor will be Sunday, cash in Monday, won't happen Sunday new rumor Wednesday. Won't happen Wednesday, new rumor Tuesday. Won't happen Tuesday. Repeat repeatedly. Highly doubt a "RV" possible steadily gaining power against the dollar, but no "switch" will be flipped. Build up to get let down, don't do it.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

It ain't gonna happen Monday either, new rumor will be Thursday. Won't happen Thursday, new rumor will be Sunday, cash in Monday, won't happen Sunday new rumor Wednesday. Won't happen Wednesday, new rumor Tuesday. Won't happen Tuesday. Repeat repeatedly. Highly doubt a "RV" possible steadily gaining power against the dollar, but no "switch" will be flipped. Build up to get let down, don't do it.

Unfortunately 100% agreed,,,, and to Every 15, every, 30, Lets see whats 2011 brings!!!!!!

IJ

According to CBI, the dinar has not RVed. No cash in on Monday like folks keep saying. Don't get set UP for a let DOWN!

Yes. This is a true statement. However, (http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions) according to the CBI link here, currency auctions have not taken place since 22DEC10. That is almost 96 hours. Their website was down for days. Something is going on. It is almost 6:00am 27DEC10 in Baghdad. Could it be that the third reading of the budget takes place today and an RV occurs concurrently? It is possible... Just hoping, but like I said a couple of days ago, I'm in for the long haul. There is no point in pulling the pin and bailing out. B)

• Upvote 3

They haven't even woken up in Iraq yet. Nobody knows, which includes all of you also.

And that is why most of us are here: To get some info on our speculative investment.

However, we what we DO know is the track record of the "gurus" like Okie, who with his ultra secret cabal of super hero ninja informants, usually gets it wrong.

In fact, based on his record, one could almost expect the opposite of anything he says.

But being an advocate of the laws of probability, I expect that Okie is due to get something right soon. After all, if toss a coin 20 times and get tails 19 times in a row, you should be due for a heads on the next toss. :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And that is why most of us are here: To get some info on our speculative investment.

However, we what we DO know is the track record of the "gurus" like Okie, who with his ultra secret cabal of super hero ninja informants, usually gets it wrong.

In fact, based on his record, one could almost expect the opposite of anything he says.

But being an advocate of the laws of probability, I expect that Okie is due to get something right soon. After all, if toss a coin 20 times and get tails 19 times in a row, you should be due for a heads on the next toss. :D

Sure.....and you can bet that he will guess tails when the heads finally come up. Okie and Gen X are both full of horse crap......I know this first hand, folks; was a mod on another forum where they both spread a bunch of lies, hate and discontent until they both got banned. Good riddance, I say!

• Upvote 3

everytime i gave my honest opinion i got minus after minus which i thought was horse sh--......so any pluses on my profile will be highly appreciated...lol

everytime i gave my honest opinion i got minus after minus which i thought was horse sh--......so any pluses on my profile will be highly appreciated...lol

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

But wait!! I just had a call from my wifes brother that he got an email from his dad who talked directly to a contact in Iraq who spoke to a three legged dog while puking behind a shed that said the rv has already happened and were just waiting for them to announce it... Awesome!! Or how bout this.... Ok everyone this is it! Just received the rate! Contacts (of whom they will never name because there are none) have just confirmed rate! Banks are showing pound signs which means update! Rv is done cash in on monday!! Yea!!

Come on people. I own 15.5 mil dinars. I plan on buying more in 2011,12,13,14 and so on... Lol catch my drift? The dinar will increase in value over time. This is my big risk investment and I believe everyone should see it that way. Diversify! Forget all these gurus, you don't need them. Watch cbi, join forex chat rooms and talk to people who make there living from trading currency, and last but not least live your life as if there will never be an rv. Currency will increase in value and will produce a great return, but it will be over a large span of time....

Take it however you want I really don't give a crap cause half the people on here can't do there own research to save there life..

Oh wait.... Omg..... It just rv'd at 3.60!!! Bank contact just confirmed! I'm outa here!!! Ha

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

Sure.....and you can bet that he will guess tails when the heads finally come up. Okie and Gen X are both full of horse crap......I know this first hand, folks; was a mod on another forum where they both spread a bunch of lies, hate and discontent until they both got banned. Good riddance, I say!

:lol:

Fair enough.

...but it is the festive season. A time of miracles, and all that. ;)

• Upvote 2

But being an advocate of the laws of probability, I expect that Okie is due to get something right soon. After all, if toss a coin 20 times and get tails 19 times in a row, you should be due for a heads on the next toss. biggrin.gif

It's just getting old, very old especially for my wife. Let's hope this end quickly, I am reallyyyy tired of word soon.

• Upvote 1

Found this article and here is my take on it. Yes the Iraqis are moving along to make the Dinar a strong player in the world market, they have to or their economy will be swallowed up by investors. The article below is just another program that they are implementing to ensure that they can account for all of their cash flow in the different Iraqi banks. I think the RV will come soon but there is some more work on the infrastructure that needs to be done prior to them releasin there currency on the world market. IMHO I think they just aren't ready yet. Everyone else is trying to interpret things to make the RV sound like it will happen tomorrow, if it does awesome, If it doesn't then it just makes sense. This country isn't ready yet and their monetary policy and structure needs to be internally strong before opening the doors to the rest of the world

Struggle Habib

Iraqi Central Bank intends to implement a project in a large electronic within the next six months for creating a database linking all the cash in banks and financial services network, to supply the information and indicators that you need decision-making process.

Experts say that the project which is funded with the help of friendly countries will put the central bank at the threshold stage of the update match the approach of major financial institutions in the world.

Bank consultant says the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that access to the information network will be determined through the gates of the powers vested in different departments and the nature of the sensitivity of the information that we are dealing with it.

And presents examples of valid information provided by the database represented by the evolution of deposits and credit and the monetary base, publications and monetary aggregates and the Iraqi Central Bank reserves.

Indicates that the benefit to economic market that is efficient where information is freely available, which reduces the uncertainty and hesitation and poor decision-making process.

And confirms the adviser to the CBI that a team of Iraqi trainees currently engaged in training workshops for the implementation of the project, which will include internally linked and networked with other banks.

For his part, describes the economic expert, Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani bank's move creates a task information because it represents an effective tool to facilitate the work of researchers.

Mashhadani said that the project will develop an integrated information and quickly to the attention of decision makers as well as financial investors

I think its funny how members here give negative rep when people state opinions based on fact, logic, and past experiences. Yet they give out positives for outright lies and BS rumors that can be disprove by anyone with an IQ of 3 or greater. You d-bags need to wake up before its too late. Til then ill keep getting my entertainment while you get heartbreak.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

It's just getting old, very old especially for my wife. Let's hope this end quickly, I am reallyyyy tired of word soon.

I feel you, man. I really do.

It will happen and (without trying to sound like a "guru") I expect it to happen in such a way that it will be unexpected and unforseen. That's my humble OPINION, not fact.

All I can say is hold on and let this bastich ride.

All my best to you and the missus.

I think its funny how members here give negative rep when people state opinions based on fact, logic, and past experiences. Yet they give out positives for outright lies and BS rumors that can be disprove by anyone with an IQ of 3 or greater. You d-bags need to wake up before its too late. Til then ill keep getting my entertainment while you get heartbreak.

....And here we have proof that cheeseburgers can cobble together semi-coherent sentences.

Welcome to sentience.

• Downvote 1

Sorry to tell you this but if u flip a coin 999 times and get head 999 times in a row you still have 50-50 chance to get a tail on ur next toss

:)

Go RV but I am not holding my breath tonigth and snore like all my previous nigth when I will go to sleep

• Upvote 3