Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this the week we have all been waiting for

uncs

I posted this on another chat but haven't gotten any response so I'm going to post it here as well to see what you all may think.

Hope you all had a happy holiday. I've been quietly reading the news (seems like a lot of conflicting reports out there lately) as well as all the predictions from the "gurus" on these forums. I just wanted to give my take on the idea of coming out the gate with a $3 RV. I'm just going to use some simple math and go with a world supply of Iraqi dinar of 25,000 (I've read post stating 25 trillion dinar are out there based on 2008 numbers) to keep it simple and you guys can let me know if it makes sense or not.

1st scenario is to RV once and come out the gate at the predicted value of $3 US:

$3 US RV x 25,000 IQD = $75,000 US

2nd scenario is to RV at a lower rate ($.50) and increase it incrementally over a 3 year period at the same rate for simplicities sake and at each RV 50% of the supply is cashed in :

1/1/11 - $.50 x 12,500 = $6,250

6/11/11 - $1 x 6,250 + $6,250

1/1/12 - $1.50 x 3,125 = $4,687.50

6/1/12 - $2 x 1,562.50 = $3,125

1/1/13 - $2.50 x 781.25 = $1.953.13

6/1/13 - $3 x 781.25 = $2,343.75

total cost to cash in all dinar and return to Iraq's reserves = $24,609.38

Obviously, this is an oversimplified scenario but seems to me that scenario 2 is a more realistic and economically beneficial option that scenario 1. I don't want to be a downer but even a $.50 RV makes this investment a winner.

I point this out because there seems to be a lot of people banking on the RV over $3 and I don't want anyone shooting themselves if it doesn't happen. I also have noticed in life that if most people are saying one thing is going to happen ($3+ RV) then it usually is the opposite that happens.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Quad, Key, wbu, & Pops....all are well thought out comments and I pray that you are all right on target!!!

On the issue of the CBI website (Bank of Bagdad also?) being down...it seems to me I read that they decided back in September to upgrade their in-country electronic banking system to the same system used by Kuwait and other m/e countries, which incidentally seems like a very good move on their part. However, please remember, this is Iraq, their "don't give a sh*t" attitude has been discussed already in this thread, and just because they upgrade their system, does not mean this is the trigger for an RV...I hope it is, but I can not allow myself to read too much into this...it is what it is!!!! Nothing More...

IMHO we need to read the big picture and not micro-manage each detail...

I have plans that will work great this week...but they will also work great in Q1 or Q2 of 2011...considering the news out Iraq that the parliment is going on vacation this Tuesday for 10 days, who knows??? I hope it's all smoke and mirrors...

Hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays with friends and family...may 2011 be prosperous for us all

Peace (and love) Out

• Upvote 1

first i 100% The money maker's are in control! As for okie and rumors why would you listen to Someone who has never been right like okie or tk?Their track record say's it all.Although i much prefer to listen to okies positive bs as to others negative never gonna happen ,it's going to be a lop ,whining bs.

Bobby your scenario is as good as any other.There have been many discussions on this .Shabibi and the IMF have stated that iraq ill be on a managed float of a 2% fluctuation.At that rate it would take years if not 15 to 20 to put them back where they were before the Sanctions against them.It is there goal to be back to that status.As to the rate: well if they come out to low once it hit's the forex big companies and large investors will be jumping in this will drive the price up quickly if the float is not fixed.That would be great for us but potentially devastating for iraq if it got driven to say 5-9 $ USD per dinar.They would be way worse off than just re-instating the old rate or a new one in the same range as kuwait with a managed float.The amount they would have to payout would now possibly be double or worse.Too low and the same scenario tons of speculator adding to the small amount of speculators that are holding actual currancy now.

Some one else asked the question how can shabibi and the cbi be independant and still need the government to be seated.The answer is simple : it takes a gov. to pass laws like hcl ect. and a budget so he can Rv.If he rv.s before they have their budget money they have what they have ,if he waits until they have their budget the bugdget just increased by 300% or they paid for the budget and have know problem supplying any further requests for funds for all the schools hospitals ect.

We are definatly on the verge and many of the gurus have gotten plenty right.I would rather think it out and draw conclusions based on buisness ,banking,And political event's that we know need to happen eventually.JMO

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!PEACE B) By the way phoenixx I read the same article.Your right it does'nt mean instant rv. but it will bring the banks up to speed with the world banks! THAT'S STILL POSITIVE NEWS.go rv

• Upvote 5

So, a person I know of said this was the week. Another, person I know of said the rate was going to be between $3.80 and $4.25. Could this be the week that we have all been waiting for. Sorry, I don't believe Okie. Okie says lastnight that the budget has been read for the third and final time! Okie, If the budget has been read for the third time WHY NOT VOTE ON IT, or PASS it? Here is an analogy for you. Everyone said that if government was not seated by the 25th that Allawi would be given the chance to form government. Well government is not fully seated. There are still postions being filled everyday. It appears that the only thing Maliki did was say what groups would get what posts, not particular names! And yet people say, "well you have to understand that this is Iraq and things move slow!" and the sad thing with that statement is,, that the world is okay with that. Could this be the week??? We shall see, I wish you all the very best. I think this thing is going to drag into the new year for one reason. THESE IRAQI's dont give a rats a++ about anything... you know why... they got OIL period. OIL IS KING in this world. You can dangle that paris club debt all you want they don't give two rats a++ about the paris club debt. all they got to do is RV on there time and then look at the paris club debt and say you can either forgive the debt now or the price of your oil just went up. Yea sure they got contracts for oil on a predetermined price but remember this is Iraq :P they will do what they want when they want.

The reason I say this is I don't want everyone to get all excited to get let down again. I bet by the end of the day there is a "its gonna be wednesday or thursday" post again. I wish you all the best and I would like this to happen as much as anyone. I wish you all the best.

just trying to provide a little reality

"

I am new in this investment at less than one (1) year. Over the last few weeks we have heard the GURU's like Med, TK and OKIE. IMO they really have no clue. I heard that one of them actually saw the CBI's rate window and had a date for the RV which was to be today. I also believe they should keep their opinions to themselves until they know for sure. I also think they talk up the investment and get a cut from the currency sellers in someway or another. I am not heavily invested, but I know that there are charities waiting for their tithe. Lets get real and tell the truth,not half baked stuff that might hurt someone not as emotionally strong as some of us able to hang in there ....

Blessings to all!

I am new in this investment at less than one (1) year. Over the last few weeks we have heard the GURU's like Med, TK and OKIE. IMO they really have no clue. I heard that one of them actually saw the CBI's rate window and had a date for the RV which was to be today. I also believe they should keep their opinions to themselves until they know for sure. I also think they talk up the investment and get a cut from the currency sellers in someway or another. I am not heavily invested, but I know that there are charities waiting for their tithe. Lets get real and tell the truth,not half baked stuff that might hurt someone not as emotionally strong as some of us able to hang in there ....

Blessings to all!

Being less than a month away from 7 yrs into this I understand..... Nothing has changed really. There still isn't anything that's gonna cause me to stop holding what I have because the bottom line is that the currency is definitely undervalued. So we wait as long as necessary and hope..... :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think if there's one positive that will come out of this latest round of disappointment is that people will start to look for only tangible evidence and documentation that support our position. No more anonymous BS bank stories. No more celebrating in the street stories. No more inside contacts at the CBI stories. No more small denom stories without proof.

Scooter probably does the best job of this out of everyone and he has stated the Paris Club and need to RV before the end of the year long ago because otherwise Iraq would be forfeiting billions of $.

But then again, Iraq is a caveman society and these people are neanderthals with their thinking and logic. I'm sure several hundred billion doesn't mean much to them.

I know I've heard about the Paris club debt over and over again and that they need to RV before the new year to keep from paying back all that money but does anyone have any documentation that shows it states that they need to RV to maintain their Paris Club debt agreement?

• Upvote 1

Scooter probably does the best job of this out of everyone and he has stated the Paris Club and need to RV before the end of the year long ago because otherwise Iraq would be forfeiting billions of $.

Scooter said the SAME thing for October too. That it HAD to RV by October or they would forfeit many monies. Didn't happen though.

• Upvote 2

Do you really think Iraq is in control of this? Iraq is a pawn in this. The powers that be, the money controllers of the world are in control. They are being patient while this plays out, but ultimately they will pull the trigger whether Iraq likes it or not, or whether they are ready or not. All signs are pointing to this week. I think the CBI website being down for the last couple of days is the biggest tell in this poker game. And the vague pictures of what look to be the smaller denoms that have recently been out. I have the 50,250,5000,and 25000 denoms and none of them are gold or yellow, or green. You'll get your RV. It will be according to the Rothchilds, and the other MAJOR banking families, not Iraq. Will it happen this week? Signs are pointing to it.

This be the truth. The international banking cartel and extreme major money players are the shadow government of the world. They answer to no one and control everything.

• Upvote 2

Things are going to change in Iraq with a GOV. in place or close to. If iraq wants to keep there business owned by there people and not out side companys they need to protect there them selfs and quick. Look at what Dinarvets could buy in Iraq if we would pool 10 percent of what we hold how many millions would it be? Not that it would work for dinarvets to own some business but this is a different look.

Scooter said the SAME thing for October too. That it HAD to RV by October or they would forfeit many monies. Didn't happen though.

Speaking of Scooter...He has been quite of late.....Have always respected his dedication and hard work......but he has apparently missed it like the rest of the GURUS....Folks...just let it go....Iraq will do what they want....when they feel like it...Always have...Always will......Have been invested since the money was released and spent 3 plus yrs there working....They are proud...arogant people and no one tells them what to do...JMT

Edited by Kiss_This
  • Upvote 1

Things were always going to be murky before the end. Try not to fret. I believe we're nearing the end of this ride.

I've been on it for about 14 months (nothing compared to some) and I've seen a lot of ups and downs.

I don't believe that we should expect a high RV and I don't believe that we shouldn't at least get our money back.

In any case, we've rolled the dice. Let the motherf$#@!er ride.

It's all good.

Peace out.

Shake and spit----------- Shake and spit!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I posted this on another chat but haven't gotten any response so I'm going to post it here as well to see what you all may think.

Hope you all had a happy holiday. I've been quietly reading the news (seems like a lot of conflicting reports out there lately) as well as all the predictions from the "gurus" on these forums. I just wanted to give my take on the idea of coming out the gate with a $3 RV. I'm just going to use some simple math and go with a world supply of Iraqi dinar of 25,000 (I've read post stating 25 trillion dinar are out there based on 2008 numbers) to keep it simple and you guys can let me know if it makes sense or not.

1st scenario is to RV once and come out the gate at the predicted value of $3 US:

$3 US RV x 25,000 IQD = $75,000 US

2nd scenario is to RV at a lower rate ($.50) and increase it incrementally over a 3 year period at the same rate for simplicities sake and at each RV 50% of the supply is cashed in :

1/1/11 - $.50 x 12,500 = $6,250

6/11/11 - $1 x 6,250 + $6,250

1/1/12 - $1.50 x 3,125 = $4,687.50

6/1/12 - $2 x 1,562.50 = $3,125

1/1/13 - $2.50 x 781.25 = $1.953.13

6/1/13 - $3 x 781.25 = $2,343.75

total cost to cash in all dinar and return to Iraq's reserves = $24,609.38

Obviously, this is an oversimplified scenario but seems to me that scenario 2 is a more realistic and economically beneficial option that scenario 1. I don't want to be a downer but even a $.50 RV makes this investment a winner.

I point this out because there seems to be a lot of people banking on the RV over $3 and I don't want anyone shooting themselves if it doesn't happen. I also have noticed in life that if most people are saying one thing is going to happen ($3+ RV) then it usually is the opposite that happens.

Read more:

Well Wrote. I agree here completely. If I make a few grand, it's a few grand more than what I put in. For those that have more riding on it, I do hope for them it works out for the best.

If people would just IGNORE this okie character (who has been telling his SAME LIES for almost 2 years now...he just jumps chat boards once he is "busted") and that ridiculous TK thing....they will be much better off.

Hanging your hopes on what someone else says ...(especially after it is so blatantly obvious that they are telling untruths over and over and over)...takes you to a point where it is the "believer" who ends up looking ignorant ....just sayin.

Ignore these attention seeking story tellers....watch the news....chill out....might happen, might not...one thing for CERTAIN is that okie and tk have NO BEARING ON ANYTHING!...Just kick those 2 turkeys out of your mind ;)

this is about all over guys,even if this took a bit longer,this ride is done,thay want there dollar to be the most in the middle east,thats the way thay all are,so get ready its about all over,

My confidence erodes further which each passing day and every new b.s. rumor. :(

Why is it that you feel the need to tell us that you are losing faith? Is it so that some of us will join you? I understand that things are very confusing right now but if you are going to chicken out, then just do it! Sack up or get the hell out of this investment!!!

• Upvote 2